Cheating

Back To You

 

Taeyeon pulls away from the kiss and stares at Tiffany. The younger girl looks back at her, this time it is she who captures Taeyeon's lips. At first Taeyeon is surprised and shocked, but eventually she returns the passionate kiss.

When the two girl pull away, Taeyeon presses her forehead against Tiffany's. "Come on Fany  let's go," Taeyeon smiles and grabs Tiffany's hand, they walk out of the crowded club together. When they're outside Taeyeon makes sure no paparazzi are around, she and Tiffany get in her car and go to her house.

When they arrive at Taeyeon's house and are safely inside. Tiffany jumps on Taeyeon and wraps her legs around the shorter girls waist. They start to passionately kiss each other. And soon find themselves inside Taeyeon's room, laying down on her bed.

Tiffany was underneath Taeyeon, and the other girl was hovering over her, kissing down her neck. "Taetae?" Tiffany whispers. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, "Yes Fany?" she asks. Tiffany bites her lip, "Don't marry Sunny," Tiffany says slowly. Taeyeon stays quiet, "I love you Taetae," Tiffany whispers. Taeyeon gets off  Tiffany and sits on the edge of the bed. Tiffany sits up also. "Taetae, I love you," Tiffany repeats.

"Your drunk Fany, you don't know what you talking about, go to sleep," Taeyeon says coldly. "No! I'm do know what I'm talking about, I love you Taeyeon!" Tiffany yells. Taeyeon stands up and walks to her bedroom door, "Go to sleep okay," she says. Tiffany runs to her and stops her from leaving, "I love you, I can prove it," she say helplessly. She finishes undressing herself and walks to Taeyeon and starts kissing her. Taeyeon doesn't have the strength to fight her back. She let's herself be pleasured by Tiffany, even though she knows in the morning, when she wakes up, Tiffany will forget everything about tonight and probably never speak to her again.

 

                                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yuri and Jessica get home later that night and walk into Taeyeon's room only to find the two girls in each other's arm, sleeping, . "OMO!" Jessica says. Yuri puts her hand over her girlfriends mouth and drags her out of the room. "Shh! Don't wake them up," Yuri whisper-yells. "Sorry but, woah!" Jessica says.

"I guess you were right about those two," Yuri says. Jessica nods and smiles, "I'm always right honey," the ice princes smiles and walks away to her girlfriends room.

 

                                                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The sun hits Tiffany's face, she slowly opens her eyes and looks around. She sees Taeyeon and her eyes widen. "Oh no! What did I do?" she whispers. She bites her lip and covers her body. She picks up her scattered clothes and quickly puts them back on.  She looks at Taeyeon and shakes her gently. The short girl opens her eyes and smiles. "Good morning beautiful," she says, Tiffany doesn't reply, instead she starts crying. "I cheated on my boyfriend," she says. Taeyeon sits up and hugs her. Tiffany pushes her away. "We shouldn't have done this, this I why I shouldn't drink," she whispers.