I Hate You Kim Taeyeon

Back To You

Tiffany struggled as she fought Taeyeon back. "Taeyeon p-please s-stop," she cried out as the older girl kissed down Tiffany's neck. 

"Why? Don't you want me?" Taeyeon asked as her actions got more and more aggresive. 

Tiffany shook her head and cried harder, "Taetae st-stop pl-please, your hurting me." The short girl wiped away the mushrooms tears. Tiffany stayed still, not moving, not crying and not talking.

She looked at Taeyeon, who was still laying on top of her. "I hate you Kim Taeyeon," she blurts out. Taeyeon's eyes meet Tiffany's.

"Fany, don't hate me, I wasn't thinking stright, I love you Fany, don't you love me?" Taeyeom asked.

The mushroom shook her head, "I don't even know who you are anymore. Your not my dorky Taetae, the one I fell in love with. Your diffrent now Taeyeon, the person that I loved wouldn't hurt me or make cry. She also wouldn't get drunk. I don't love you anymore, and I don't care who your with, just stay out of my life," Tiffany said as she finally freed herself from underneath Taeyeon. "Leave Taeyeon," the younger girl said before walking upstairs to her room.

Once Tiffany was upstairs she looked through all her stuff and took out anything that reminded her of Taeyeon. She looked at her finger and took of the couple ring she and Taeyeon had kept after all these years. She looked through her old scrapbooks and thought about their happy days, when Taeyeon was her dorky self.

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~

"Kwon Yuri?" the doctor asked as he stood in front of Yuri. She looked up and nodded. "We're done with the surgery, if this week goes smoothly, without pain, it means the surgery worked and if there is a lot if pain then she probably won't surrvive," the doctor explained.

Yuri nodded and asked, "Can I go see her now?" The doctor smiled and nodded. Yuri thanked him and rushed off to see her ice princess. Yuri ran into the room and stright to Jessica. She hugged her tightly, Jessica smiled and also hugged her girlfriend tightly. "I think I'm going to be okay," the ice princess said posetivley. Yuri smiled kissed Jessica's forehead.

"Thanks so much for being here Yuri, I love you," Jessica says. Yuri smiles and kisses her ice princess lips. "I love you more," she replied.