Drifting Apart

Back To You

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
Yonghwa drops me of at the same time that Tiffany arrives at the hotel, I saw her secretly looking at us, but I just ignored her. "It's okay oppa, I'll go alone," I say, trying to convince him, but he insisted of walking me to my room. I think he also noticed Tiffany.
 
"I think Seohyun would like if I took care of you, she loves you so much" he says, I smile.
 
"Okay oppa," I finally agree and we get inside the elevator together, Tiffany also gets in. 
 
"Sorry I couldn't help you today, I must have wasted your time," I apologize, he shakes his head.
 
"Of course not Taeyeon. How about we meet tomorrow? I know you'll help me think of the perfect way to propose to Seo," he says, I smile and nod.
 
"Ne oppa, tomorrow for sure," I say. I notice Tiffany's face turns a bright shade of red. She must be embarrased since she was so wrong!
 
When the elevator stops Yonghwa walks me all the way to my room, he gives me one last hug and leaves. 
 
I knock on the door and wait for Yuri to answer. As I wait Tiffany comes up behind me. "Taetae," she says. I roll my eyes, after six years she still hasn't changed.
 
~Flashback
 
Taeyeon hugged Yuri tightly. "OMO! Yuri! Finally got a date with the ice princess?!" Taeyeon asked excitedly. 
 
Yuri nodded, "Yup, it was hard but I finally got her." Tiffany watched as Taeyeon gave Yuri another tight hug. 
 
"Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing?!" she looked furious. Taeyeon pulled away from her friend and looked at her angry girlfriend.
 
"I was just cong-" before Taeyeon could finish Tiffany walked aways, clearly angry.
 
~End of Flashback
 
"Taeyeon!" Yuri yelled, I looked up at Yuri
 
"Huh?" I said, Yuri looked at me.
 
"Are you okay, you kinda looked distant," Yuri looked concerned. 
 
I nodded, "I'm okay," then I walked in, ignoring Tiffany who was still behind me.
 
"Taeyeon! Wait!" Tiffany called out. Yuri let her in.
 
"What happened?" Yuri asked looking back at Tiffany and I.
 
"I'm sorry Taetae," Tiffany said showing of her aegyo. 
 
"Taeyeon?" Yuri looked only at me.
 
"No, just leave Tiffany. After six years your still exactly the same. You don't trust me, you don't let me explain, you make up things in your mind, and your always jealous," I say, this time sorry isn't enough, she just keeps doing it again.
 
"How can I love you, when you don't trust me?" I ask, she stays quiet. 
 
"I'm sorry," she apologizes after a few more minutes, I just shake my head and walk away.
 
"Come on Tiffany, you should leave," I hear Yuri say. 
 
 
~3 Months Later
 
 
For 3 months Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't speak, instead Taeyeon started dating and Tiffany stayed by Jessica's side. But secretly Jessica wanted to be with Yuri. She wanted to break up with Tiffany but she couldn't find it in her heat to do so since Tiffany had been nothing but caring for her since she became so ill. So instead Jessica watched in pain as Yuri slowly started drifting away from her, Yuri also started to move on.
 
The girls raerly spoke, and when they did it was buissness related. Nothing more. Taeyeon avoided Tiffany at all cause, while Yuri became very distant with Jessica. 
 
Yuri was dating one of Korea's most famous actresses Im Yoona. While Taeyeon dated Sunny.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Very short update because I updated today already