Let The Battle Begin

Back To You

 

Jessica's P.O.V
 
I got all our things ready and waited for Tiffany to come back, she left a while ago saying that she wanted to see around the set. I sat on my chair and thought about the conversation I had with Yuri. Six years ago I left her heart broken, it was also hard for me. My heart was broken, but Tiffany's love was able to heal my broken heart. I'm never sure if what I feel for Fany is really love or a sisterly kind of love. When Yuri use to tell me she loved me, it felt like my heart stopped, it could make my whole day better.
 
I'm in deep thought that I don't even notice or hear when Tiffany walk inside.
 
"Jessica? Sica?" I feel someone shake me as they say my name. I look up and see Tiffany.
 
"Oh sorry, I was thinking, ready to go?" I ask her. She nods and picks up her things.
 
"By the way, I invited Yuri and Taeyeon out to dinner, is that okay?" Tiffany asks. I nod, but my heart beats fast knowing tonight I would get to see Yuri again.
 
"Did you know they're together now?" Tiffany says with a smile.
 
"What?!" I feel like my heart just broke again. 
 
Tiffany nods, "Yup, they just told me, let's be happy for them, okay?" she says.
 
All this time I thought Taeyeon was taking care of Yuri, protecting her, looking out for her. I thought they were just best friends, sisters, I trusted Taeyeon around Yuri, and now I find out they're dating. Why am I feeling so jealous when I have Tiffany. "Ne, let's be happy for them," I finally say. I this is what's making Yuri happy then I will be happy for her.
 
                                                                                               
                                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
I looked through my closet over and over again. "Aish, what should I wear?" I ask myself. I continue looking through my closet, but I know I won't find anything, so instead I decide to call Yuri for help.
 
"Yuri!" I yell loud enough that probably the whole staff could hear me. My friend comes running inside, breathing hard.
 
She takes a few deep breathes, "What's wrong?" she asked, she probably thought I was in some kind of danger.
 
I pull her in my closet and pout, "I have no idea what to wear!"
 
She rolls her eyes playfully and starts looking through my closet, examining every piece of clothing. Finally something catches her eyes, she pulls out a simple black dress, "This is the dress my girlfriend should wear!" Yuri says with a smile. 
 
I take the dress from her hands and look at it, "Are you sure?" I ask, she nods.
 
"It's simple but very beautiful, we don't wanna seem as if we're trying to hard," she says, still smiling. 
 
"Okay, thanks Yuri, now leave, I gotta change," I say as I push her out of my room.
 
Once Yuri leaves my room I start getting ready. I lay my outfit out on my bed. After a quick shower, I put on my dress. Yuri was right, it's very simple but it looks beautiful. My hair is in simple waves and my make-up is light. I put on my heels and look at my reflection in the mirrior. I smiled, as I am very satisfied with my apperance. "Let the battle begin" I whisper, knowing today each couple would try to make the other jealous tonight. "KIM TAEYEON! HURRY UP, WE'LL BE LATE!" I hear Yuri yell, I walk out of my room, knowing that Yuri is probably getting teird of waiting.
 
                                                                                            
                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yuri's P.O.V
 
I left Taeyeon's room and walked back to mines. I took a quick shower. I pulled out a dress from my closet, the color is royal blue. It's really elegant. After putting on my dress, doing my hair and make-up, I look at myself in my mirrior. 
 
"Sorry Fany, but I will get Sica back!" determined, I walk out of my room and to the living room to wait for Taeyeon.
 
About 15 minutes pass and Taeyeon is still not ready. 
 
"KIM TAEYEON! HURRY UP, WE'LL BE LATE!" I yelled. Finally, I hear her footsteps as she walk down the stairs. 
 
"Are you ready to see me?" I hear Taeyeon asks, I can hear her, but not see her.
 
"Ne, hurry up please," I beg. I hear her footsteps as she get closer. Taeyeon slowly walks down the stairs. I see all the staff, our maids, butlers, everyone gathering around. My friend has never looked this beautiful. She walks towards me and smiles at everyone. 
 
"How do I look?" Taeyeon asks everyone in the room. Everyone is still in awe, they can't even respond. 
 
I smile and hug my best friend,"You look beautiful Taeyeon, surely Tiffany will get jealous when she sees me with you."
 
She smiles brightly, "Then let's go!" she says taking my hand. 
 
                                                                                             
                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
Jessica and I talk as we wait for Yuri and Taeyeon to show up.
 
"Do you think it will be weird?" Jessica asks me. 
 
I shake my head, "Why? They're together now and we're together, we have nothing to worry about." Jessica smiles and nods, she rest her head on my shoulder.
 
"Fany?" she whispers. 
 
I look at her, "What is it Sica?" I asks.
 
She smiles, "Saranghae." I smile and kiss her quickly. I really do love Jessica, but I always ask myself if it's as strong as what I felt for Taeyeon. We continue to talk as we wait for the two girls to arrive.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo" we hear someone say from behind us. We turn to see Taeyeon and Yuri there. I can't help but stare at Taeyeon, she really has gotten more beautiful in the last six years.
 
Taeyeon and Yuri smile, "Oh, please sit down," Jessica says. Taeyeon and Yuri nod and take their seats across from us. 
 
                                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After we all order we start taking and catching up. "So, when did you two officially become a couple?" Yuri asked.I looked at Jessica and smiled, she took my hands in hers.
 
"Well it happend about 3 years ago, we were at a club, having a few drinks. We were both still heart broken, and I kept talking on and on and on about how I missed you, Fany wanted to shut me up so she kissed me, ever since then we've been going strong" Jessica said, she then looked over at me and gave me a peck on the lips.
 
 
                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yuri's P.O.V
 
I saw Jessica give Tiffany a peck on the lips, jealousy immediatley took over me. I could also feel that Taeyeon was jealous. "So how did you two become a couple?" Tiffany asks us. Taeyeon looks at me nerveously, I give her a wink and a smile, I already made up a stroy in my mind.
 
"Well, our story is probably not as romantic as yours," I started saying, then I took Taeyeon's hand in mine, "it happened about 2 and half years ago, Taeyeon asked me out, tshe was so nerveous it was so adorable. I mean how could I say no, when she gave those cute puppy dog eyes. We went on our first date later that night, it was at the beach, TaeTae was so romantic, she set up a candle light dinner, no one was there just us alone. We ate some food that Taeyeon made, then we took a walk by the beach and she confessed to me that she liked me, of course I had always had a little crush on her, since she's beautiful, at first I nerveous going into a relationship with her, but Taeyeon looked me in the eyes and said," I was still talking when Taeyeon intruppted me.
 
Taeyeon continues telling the story, "I said, Yuri, I know how heart broken you are, but let me be the one to take that pain away and heal your heart. Then I kiss Yuri so softly, it was the best kiss I ever had with anyone." Tayeon smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile.
 
"So then I accept Taeyeon's feelings and we started going out ever since then, it was so perfect," I smile at Taeyeon and she smiles back. Then I add another part to the story, to really make them jealous, "And Taeyeon promised that when she proposes to me, it'll be in the same beach and we'll relive that beautiful and most precious moment" I don't even believe the words that come out of my mouth, I look over and see Taeyeon shock as well. 
 
"Wow, you guys are already talking about marriage?" Jessica asks. I look at Taeyeon and beg her with my eyes to go along with it. Taeyeon smiles and nods.
 
"Of course, I can't let go of my beautiful Yuri," Taeyeon says, and what she does next shocks me, she kisses me on the lips. 
 
When we break away our kiss Tiffany smiles and says, "Oh, well I wish you guys the best."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
So orginally this was was going to be a YulSic and TaeNy story but a lot of people are leaveing me comments saying they want TaeRi and JeTi please answer the poll the couples with the most votes are the couples that I will make the story about, there still will be TaeRi, JeTi, YulSic, and TaeNy moments in the story.