Surgery

Back To You

Yuri leaned down and kissed Jessica one last time. Jessica smiled and hugged Yuri. "Are you ready?" Yuri asked Jessica. The ice princess just nodded and smiled.

"I'll be here when it's over, I promise," Yuri said. Jessica grabed Yuri's hand and put it over her heart.

"I love you Yuri," Jessica whispers, Yuri smiles, leans down and kisses her ice princess' cheek.

"I love you too Sica," Yuri says. At that moment the doctor walks in. "We're ready for you Jessica" he says. Jessica takes a deep breath and smiles at Yuri before being rolled out of the room. Yuri walks out also and watches as Jessica is being taken away. After she can no longer see her ice princess she sits down and starts her long wait. 

 

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile Tiffany nervously sits at home, waiting to hear how her best friend is doing. "Thanks again for being here Wooyoung," Tiffany says to her boyfriend. He smiles and kisses her cheek. 

"It's no problem Tiffany," he says.

For hours the two talked to try to distract Tiffany. It was also good because the two of the were getting closer to each other.

Suddenly Wooyoung's phone started ringing, he picked it up and excusefld himself.

When he came back, there was a sorry look on his face. "Tiffany, I'm sorry but I got called in for work," he apologized.

Tiffany shook her head and smiled, "Don't worry about it." She stood up and walked with him to the door and to his car. "Sorry again Tiffany," Wooyoung said. Tiffany just smiled and kissed her boyfriend, not caring if there was photographers around. 

"Bye Wooyoung, drive safely," the girl says flashing him an eye smile.

He gives her another peck on the lips before getting in his car and driving away. Tiffany watches as he drove away. She smiled to herself and walked back towards her house, before she got inside she heard her name being called out, "Ti-tiffany," 

Tiffany turned around and say Taeyeon there, looking sad and drunk. The younger girl rushed to Taeyeon. "What are you doing?" she asked as she helped the shorter girl inside her house.

Once they were inside Taeyeon grabed Tiffany by the waist and pulled her close. "T-taeyeon, let go," Tiffany says. Taeyeon ignores the younger girl and starts forcefully kissing her 

Tiffany tries to push her away, but can't. "Taeyeon, stop your drunk!" Tiffany yells as she hits Taeyeon on the chest. The older girl just smirks and runs her hands down Tiffany's exposed legs.

Tiffany feels tears forming in her eyes as Taeyeon touches her exposed body. "Pl-please s-stop," the younger girl keeps repeating.

 

                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yuri was getting more worried and more impacient as hours went by. "Oppa when will they be done?" Yuri asked Jessica's manager. 

"Pretty soon I think," he replied. Yuri continued to wait to her ice princess. After a few hours the doctor finally came out of the operation room. He walked towards Yuri to tell her the news.