Propose

Back To You

A few days had gone by and today was the day Yuri and Jessica and Wooyoung came back. Since Jessica and Yuri were coming back at the same time Wooyoung was, Taeyeon had no choice but to come with Tiffany, but the short girl didn't come alone, she brought along her girlfriend, Sunny.

Tiffany tries to look away from the couple and look out for her friends and Wooyoung. First, she sees her boyfriend. She smiles brightly, "Wooyoung!" the younger girl runs to her boyfriend. He smiles back when he sees her, when she reaches him, Wooyoung picked her up and spinned her around. "I missed you Wooyoung," Tiffany says. Wooyoung smiles and kisses his girlfriend after putting her down. She kisses back not caring if there's paparrazzi around. "I missed you too Tiffany," he says after pulling away.

A few feet away Taeyeon watches the couple kiss, hug, laugh, and smile with jealousy.

"Taeyeon? Tae?" Sunny taps her girlfriends shoulder, trying to get her attention. Taeyeon finally looks away from the couple and back at her girlfriend, who looks sad. "Taeyeon, tell me the truth, are you in love with Tiffany still?" Sunny asks bitterly. The older girl shakes her head, "Of course not Sunny, I'm in love with you," Taeyeon smiles and kisses her girlfriend. Sunny smiles and kisses her back.

Wooyoung and Tiffany walk back towards Taeyeon and Sunny. Tiffany rolls her eyes when she sees the two girls kissing. She tries to ignore then and looks out for her friends. "There they are," Wooyoung points out Yuri and Jessica. Tiffany smiles and waves at them. When they see her, the two girls walk toward them. "Sica, your okay!" Tiffany smiles and hugs her friend tightly.

Meanwhile Taeyeon is greeting her best friend Yuri. After the reunion all 3 couples walk out of the airport and go their seperate ways.

 

 

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

~Next Day

Taeyeon took Sunny home after spending the night with her. "Thanks Taetae, I had fun," the girl smiles, winks at her girlfriend and gets out og the car.

Taeyeon drove back home to talk to Yuri. "Yuri!" Taeyeon yells. She walks into her friends room and finds her and Jessica watching t.v. "Hey Tae, what's up?" Yuri asks. Taeyeon smiles and walks to her friends, she sits.on the bed. "I think I'm ready to propose Sunny," Taeyeon says. "What?!" Jessica and Yuri say at the same time.

Taeyeon finishes talking to Jessica and Yuri. She walks to her own room and calls Tiffany. "Hey Taetae!" the girl says after answering her phone.

Taeyeon smiles, "Fany, I need your help with something important."

Tiffany smiles, "Okay Taetae, what is it?!" she asks. 

"I need your help picking out the perfect engagement ring," Taeyeon says. Tiffany's cell phone falls from her hands when she hears Taeyeon say that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay so you a lot of you wanted Tiffany to suffer and feel jealousy too, so there you go.

And eventually TaeNy will end up together, please be pacient :)