Taeyeon's Mad

Back To You

Taeyeon was ready for her date, and just in time. She got in her car and drove to Sunny's house, once there, she walked up to the door and knocked, it was awkward since Yoona opened the door. 

"Hello Yoona, is Sunny ready yet?" Taeyeon asked. Yoona just shook her head and opened the door up more to let Taeyeon in. Ever since Yuri broke off her relationship with her, Yoona has been grouchy and unpolite. 

Taeyeon smiled and walked inside, she stood by the door and hoped the Sunny would hurry. "You can sit Taeyeon," Yoona said. The girl nodded and took a seat. 

"How's Yuri doing?" Yoona asked suddenly. Taeyeon knew that the girl would ask about her best friend, but she didn't know how to answer. Was she suppose to lie and say that Yuri was miserable, or was she suppose to be honest and say that Yuri is happier than she's ever been.

"Well...Yuri is worried about Jessica, but she's happy that her and Jessica are slowly building a new relationship," Taeyeon tries to choose what to say carefully.

"Oh, so are they, officially a......couple?" the younger girl asks. 

Taeyeon shakes her head, "No, Yuri hasn't officially asked Jessica to be her girlfriend, but she probably will soon, they act like a couple so, they might as well be one."

Yoona nods and changes the subject, "So, what about you? How are you doing?" she asks.

Taeyeon smiles and replies, "I'm doing fine, thank-you." 

At that time Sunny comes out, Taeyeon let's out a big sigh of relife. She quickly stands up and greets her girlfriend with a small kiss. "You look amazing tonight Sunny," the older girl complimnets. Sunny smiles and thanks her.

"Bye Yoona, I'll see you later," Sunny says as her and Taeyeon walk out the door.

"Should I wait up for you?" the younger girl asks.

Sunny shakes her head and smiles, "Nope."

 

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Wooyoung smiled when he saw his beautiful date for that night. "Wow Fany, you look absolutely beautiful," he said. Tiffany smiled and blushed.

"Thank-you," she said, he smiled, opened the car door for her and helped her inside. 

"Where are we going tonight?" Tiffany asked.

"Wherever you want.....tonight we'll do whatever, princess Tiffany wants," he said. Tiffany flashed him an eye smile. 

"Then, before we start our date, can we go visit your little sister?" Tiffany asked. Wooyoung immediately nodded, he was glad that Tiffany loved his little sister so much.

Wooyoung drove him and Tiffany to the hospital, they went stright to Yoon-Mi's room. When the little girl saw them walk in, her face brighten up.

"Unnie! Your here!" she said. Tiffan smiled and walked over to her. She leaned down and hugged the girl.

"You look extra pretty tonight unnie! Why?" Yoon-Mi asked. 

Wooyoung came up behind Tiffany and answered his little sister's question, "Because we're finally going on our first date!"

The little girl smiled wider and clapped her hands, "Omo really!? Then, what are you two doing here?" 

"I wanted to come see you before, I felt bad since I couldn't come see you today. But I had too take care of my friend, Jessica, since Yuri had an interview" Tiffany said apologetic. 

"Oh, Jessica? Yuri?  They're here!" the girl asked. Tiffany nodded and smiled.

"Wanna meet them?"  Tiffany asked. Yoon-Mi couldn't even replie. She just nodded.

"I'll go get them!" Tiffany walked out of the room and went to get Jessica and Yuri.

Tiffany came back with Yuri and Jessica a few minutes later. The two greeted the Wooyoung and his little sister politley. Yuri and Jessica were busy talking to Yoon-Mi, so Wooyoung pulled Tiffany away a little to talk to her.

"Tiffany, thank-you so much for doing this, I've never see Yoon-Mi this happy," he said.

Tiffany smiled and shook her head, "It's no problem, I know Yuri and Jessica love her already."

Wooyoung was so thankful to Tiffany, for making his little sister feel better, that's we he loved the most about Tiffany.

"Really Tiffany, this mean so much to her, after she got ill, she never smiled, until that day she met you, thank-you," he thanked her again. Tiffany just smiled, and gave him a small hug.

 

 

                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sunny and Taeyeon had just arrived at one of Sunny's favorite resturants. They had just ordered and were talking as they waited for the meal to arrive.

They talked until suddenly Taeyeon became distracted. She was looking pass Sunny at two very familure figures. Taeyeon looked closer, not wanting to jump to conclusions, but her predictions were only proven correct, it was Wooyoung and Tiffany, and they were coming right pass Sunn and Taeyeon's table. Taeyeon suddenly became jealous and distant.

Tiffany passed right by Taeyeon's table without even noticing her. But Taeyeon, she defiantly noticed everything about Tiffany, including her date, and Taeyeon wasn't happy at all. 

The girl stood up form her chair without thinking and walked towards Tiffany and Wooyoung's table. Taeyeon was so mad, she could've probably punch Wooyoung's face right now.