Round Two

Back To You

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
I got home at around 9:30 later that night. I went into Yuri's room, knowing she'd probably want to tell me about Jessica. 
 
"Yuri, I'm home!" I say as I enter her room. I look at Yuri on her bed, tears are falling from her eyes. I drop my purse and run to her side. 
 
"What happened?" I asked. She looked away.
 
"You where right Taeyeon, I should've kept it professional, now my heart hurts Taeyeon, it hurts bad," she cried out, I hugged her tightly and wipe away her tears. 
 
"Yuri, we can't just let them come back after 6 years and think they can do whatever they want. We can't let them control us. And defenitly can't let them keep breaking our hearts. Even if they do show love for us, don't give in, act cold. If they really love us, and want to be with us they'll leave each other, and if not then we'll find someone else who will love us. And we'll always have each other," Yuri nods and hugs me again. 
 
"Taeyeon, tomorrow, can you come with me? I don't wanna face her alone," she asks, I nod.
 
"Of course I'll come, just let me call Tiffany and tell her we'll all just meet together tomorrow. I don't wanna be alone with her either," I let go of Yuri and walk to my purse, I get my cell phone out and call Tiffany. I tell her the new place where we'll meet with Jessica and Yuri, after I hang up I walk back towards Yuri.
 
"Now you stop crying and start looking beautiful again. I don't want them to think I'm not a good girlfriend to you," I once again start wipping Yuri's tears away, while she smiles. 
 
"Thanks Taeyeon, I'm so glad I have you," she smiles and gives me a warm hug, I hug her back and smile. 
 
"Want me to sleep here tonight?" I ask her, she smiles brightly and pats the spot next to her. I lay down beside her.
 
"By the way what happened with you and Tiffany today?" she asks. I look at my ring.
 
"She kissed my cheek, and we worked on the song, that's pretty much it," I say bluntly. Yuri hugs me.
 
"Well atleast you got lucky," she says, I just nod.
 
"I guess" I replie, I hear Yuri yawn and decide to let her sleep.
 
 
~Next Morning
 
Yuri's P.O.V
 
I wake up and look at Taeyeon beside me. I smile and push her off the bed. "AHH!" she yells as she falls off. I laugh and climb of my bed. I help her up and we walk out to eat breakfast. 
 
"What's our schedule today?" I ask Taeyeon, I know she memorized it.
 
"We'll leave at 9:00 for a photoshoot with Jessica and Tiffany for the concert, at 11:00 through 2:00 we have reharsel with them again,  2:00 through 4:00 promotion for our tour with Jessica and Tiffany, and at 6:00 we have to meet them again to work on the song," she says. I groan.
 
"Great, a whole day with Jessica," I say loudly. Taeyeon smiles and nods.
 
"Exactly, a whole day to make her jealous sweetie" she says with a smirk. I smile and high five Taeyeon.
 
"Your right!" I say, Taeyeon smile and takes a bite of her meal.
 
"I'm always right!" she and I finish our breakfast and get ready to leave to our photoshoot.
 
 
                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Taeyeon and I walk into the studio, quickly we're rushed to the dressing room. We get our hair and make-up done, then we get dressed. When we're done Tiffany and Jessica are rushed inside. Taeyeon winks at me, letting me know that we should start the flirting. "Oh Taetae you look so beautiful!" I say as I look at her, she smiles and wraps her arms around my waist.
 
"Not as beautiful as you," she says, I lean in a kiss her. She kisses back and we pull away. I take her hand in mines and lead her out of the dressing room. Once we're away from them I hug Taeyeon tightly.
 
"We did good," Taeyeon whispers, I nod and hug her again. We go meet the photographer, and talk to him while we wait for Tiffany and Jessica. 
 
"TAEYEON! YURI!" we hear a familiar voice call our name out, we turn around and see our manager there.
 
"Hey oppa!" I try to sound cheerful.
 
"Let's talk, now!" he says, he walk outside and we follow him.
 
"What is it oppa?" I ask concernly. He hands up a magazine where we appear at the golf course kissing.
 
"What is this?" he asks. Taeyeon smiles and I do too.
 
"Sorry" Taeyeon whispers. 
 
"Look I don't mind if you two are dating but atleast tell me next time. Anyways I'm not mad, the fans seem to like it," he says. Taeyeon and I look at each other. 
 
"Just use it to you advantage, and if you two break up, please don't let things get akward, cause then working together will get akward. Then the duo will break up and I'll have to get a boring job" he says
 
We nod and smile, "What can be more intresting than manageing us, right oppa?" Taeyeon says. I smile and he let us walk back inside. I hold Taeyeon's hand when I see Tiffany and Jessica there waiting for us. 
 
Get ready for round two Jessica, cause this time it's really on! I will make you so jealous, you'll regret breaking my heart.
 
"Ready?" the photographer asks when he sees us. I smile and nod.
 
"Come on Taetae," I pass by Jessica without saying anything.
 
"Hey Fany!" I wave at her and smile as I pass by her. 
 
"Okay first let's do some shoots of Taeyeon and Yuri," the photographer says. 
 
Taeyeon and I flirt through out all of our shots. We kiss, hug anything to make them more jealous. We also say sweet things to each other, once in a while I looked over at Jessica and Tiffany and see the jealousy in their eyes. After the photoshoot I kiss Taeyeon. "I love you Taetae" I say it loud enough that Jessica and Tiffany could both hear. Taeyeon looks at me and winks. 
 
"I love you too Seobang," she smiles and takes my hand as we walk of the set. Tiffany and Jessica do their photoshoot, but I don't even pay attention, I'm too busy 'flirting' with Taeyeon to notice.
 
 
                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Jessica's P.O.V
 
After Tiffany and I finish our photoshoot, Taeyeon and Yuri join us, and we all do a shoot together. I got so jealous seeing Taeyeon hug and kiss Yuri. But it hurt even more when they said they loved each other. I tried to make Yuri jealous by kissing and hugging Fany, but she didn't even notice, she was too busy flirting with Taeyeon.
 
"Yah! Can't you two wait to do that somewhere else!" I blurt out. Everyone turns to look at me. 
 
"Well sorry Sica, can I help it if Yuri is this amazing?" Taeyeon asks, I roll my eyes and we all continue with the photoshoot. After we finish Tayeon and Yuri bow at everyone.
 
"Thank-you everyone, you've all worked hard!" they say out loud. Everyone claps and they walk away to thank everyone personally. 
 
I just angrily walk away to the dressing room to get out of these clothes, I hear Tiffany's footsteps as she follows me. "Jessica wait!" she grabs my arm but I yank it free. 
 
"Why are you so jealous! We're dating, why can't they?" she yells out, I stop and realize she's right. 
 
Why am I acting like this, when I'm with Tiffany? They have every right to date if Fany and I can. 
 
"I don't know Tiffany, I'm confused, come on, let's go," I grab her hand and walk away towards the dressing room again.
 
 
                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany and I arrive at the rehersals, we practice first since we're the opening act. Taeyeon and Yuri, along with their manager watch the performance so they can see if they like it our not. Tiffany and I will only perform 8 songs so our reharsel doesn't take long. Yuri's and Taeyeon's takes a lot longer, probably cause they can't keep their hands off each other and concentrate! 
 
"Come on girls, be serious!" their manager says. When it's half way through our reharsel, we're given a 30 minutes break for lunch. Of course Tiffany just has to invite them to sit with us. 
 
"You guys sounded really good," Taeyeon says. Tiffany smiles and thanks her. 
 
"You guys did too, I think it'll be a wonderful show," Tiffany says. We're all talking, but I notice Yuri is too distracted.
 
"OH! Nichkhun oppa!" Yuri stands up and runs to Nichkhun, he hugs her tightly and smiles. She brings him back to our table and introduces all of us. Even though I know Yuri's with Taeyeon, I'm still jealous of this guy.
 
 
                                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
Taeyeon hugs Nichkhun and says, "I thought Minho oppa was coming with you," Taeyeon says. 
 
"He was, but got a last minute meeting, he says good luck though and he'll be at your show," he replies. Taeyeon nods and smiles. I feel jealousy when she asks for this guy.
 
"Well we're about to reharse again, your welcom to watch," Yuri says. He agrees and Taeyeon and Yuri get back on stage and start their rehersals. When they're done their friend leaves and we're left alone once again. 
 
"I'm all sweaty, I'm gonna go take a shower!" Yuri walks backstage. 
 
"I need water," Jessica also leaves leaving me and Taeyeon alone. I look at her, she's still on the stage making sure everything is okay, the lighting, the sound, everything. 
 
"Taeyeon! Can we talk?" I say out loud, she looks down and nods. She hops of the huge stage and walks towards me. 
 
"What's up?" she asks.
 
I don't even know what to say, I just wanted her near me.
 
"Let's sit," I smile and sit down, Taeyeon does the same.
 
"Okay, now what?" she asks again. 
 
"Taeyeon, I still feel this wall between us, can't we be friends?" I asks. 
 
"No, I can't be your friend. When this is over we won't see each other anymore, and that's what I want," she looks away from me.
 
"But Taeyeon, we were together for almost 3 years, didn't it mean nothig to you? Atleast enough that we could have a good friendship?" I ask.
 
"Those years meant everything to me, how dare you question that when your the one who left me," she stands up and begins to walk away. 
 
"Stop Taeyeon, I'm not done," I also stand up and pin her against the wall, our faces are only inches apart. 
 
"Let me go," she says as she struggles to get free, I shake my head.
 
"No, I was stupid before, I admit it's my fault that I lost you, but now I just wanna be your friend. Please let me," I'm looking into her eyes. She finally gets out of my grip.
 
"I don't need a friend, and I don't need your sympathy," she looks clearly angry.
 
Tears roll down my cheeks, "You said I was the one, you said you'd always support me and wait for me" I say.
 
She looks at me, "Are you serious right now Tiffany? What if I had waited, after these long 6 years, would it had changed anything?" she questioned. I just look down. 
 
"If I had waited these 6 years, it wouldn't have changed anything, you'd still be with Jessica, and I'd be the pathetic hopless romantic!" she yelled. 
 
I continue to cry, "Maybe if you had waited, I would have left Jessica!" I yell out. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for all the comments, I'll try to update soon!