TaeRi and JeTi

Back To You

 

   "Your on girls!" the producer behind the camera yells. Yuri looks at the camer and sighs heavily, "Aigoo, I fee sick," she says dramatically. Taeyeon turns to look at her friend, "What's wrong? Do you have a fever?" she asks as she touches her friends forehead. Yuri shakes her head, "Aniyo, I feel love sick," the crowd starts cheering knowing Tiffany and Jessica are up next. Taeyeon smiles and hugs her friend, "Here to perform their hit single 'Love Sick', please give it up for Tiffany and Jessica.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   After their performance the camera turned back to Taeyeon and Yuri. "Wow that was amazing! I think I'm cured! Wasn't it great Taeyeon?" Yuri asked her best friend. Taeyeon nodded, "Ne" she said bluntly. "Well that's our show for today! I'm Yuri!" "And I'm Taeyeon" "And this is 'Music Core'! Thanks for watching bye," the girls waved and waited for the producer to say cut before leaving the stage.
 
   Once they were backstage Yuri grabbed Taeyeon's hand and ran through every hallway looking for Tiffany's and Jessica's dressing room. "Yuri! I don't wanna see Tiffany!" Taeyeon yelled as she tried to pull her hand free. "You don't wanna see me TaeTae?" a husky voice from behind asked. Yuri and Taeyeon turned around to see Tiffany. Taeyeon just stayed quiet, "Can we go?" she whispers to Yuri. Yuri ignores her and hugs Tiffany, "I missed you so much!" she says when her and Tiffany are in a tight embrace. Tiffany smiles, "Me too!" she replies. They pull away from their hug. Taeyeon looks away, "Yuri, I'm gonna go wait in our dressing room, don't be late, we have lunch with Kangin oppa and Minho oppa," Taeyeon turned to walk away. "TaeTae, wait!" Tiffany grabs Taeyeon's hand. "Can we talk?" she asks. Taeyeon shakes her head, "I have to.......umm......go, bye" she turns to walk away again but Tiffany grabs her hand again, "Please?" she smiles, and Taeyeon agrees. "I'll see you in 15 minutes, don't be late. Okay Yuri?" Taeyeon says to her friend, then she turns and follows Tiffany.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   Yuri decides to go back to her dressing room and talk to Jessica another time. As she walks back to her room someone gentely taps her on the shoulder, "Umm excuse me, do you know where there might be a bathroom?" the person asks. Yuri turns around and finds herself face to face with Jessica. "Oh, hey Yuri," Jessica says. Yuri smiles shyly, "Hi," she says bluntly. There's an akward silence between the two. Yuri looks at Jessica, "So, how long are you back?" she asks the ice princess. "Oh we're moving here, but we'll be going from here to America so we won't be in Korea all the time," Jessica replies. Yuri nods, and Jessica smiles, "So, I read that you were in a relationship with Minho!" Jessica is trying hard to break the akwardness between them. Yuri shakes her head, "M-Minho oppa? A-Aniyo, that's just a rumor," the younger girls says. "What about you?" Yuri asks, afraid of what the answer might be. "Me? Tiffany is my girlfriend now," Jessica smiled wide.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   Taeyeon and Tiffany walk outside the studio, "What do you wanna talk about?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany smiles and hugs Taeyeon tightly, the short girl just stands there. "Are you mad at me?" Tiffany asks after hugging her. The usally happy girl nods, "If that's all you wanted, I'm leaving," Taeyeon heads back inside the studio, but Tiffany grabs her arm. "Taeyeon stop! I know I was the one to let you go, but please......let's be friends," the younger girl hugs Taeyeon again. "Tiffany, stop, I can't be your friend. I was in pain all those years because of you, and just as I was starting to get over you, you came back," Taeyeon pushed Tiffany away. The younger girl had tears in her eyes, "Then, think of me as.......as..." "As nothing, I....don't love you anymore" Taeyeon wiped a few tears that were forming in her eyes. "TaeTae, I don't want you as a girlfriend, I have a girlfriend, but please let's be friends," Tiffany grabed Taeyeon's hand. The older girls heart broke, "Who's you girlfriend?" she asks. Tiffany smiles a bit, "Sica!" her eyes seem to sparkle. Taeyeon acts super happy, "OMO! Really!" she says excitedly. Tiffany nods, "What about you?" she smiles at Taeyeon. The shorter girl smiles, "I'm with....ummm.....Y-Yuri!" Tiffany's heart also breaks a bit, but she acts happy. "Oh, we should all get together then, how about tonight?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon was about to reject but someone intruppts, "We would love to Fany!" Yuri comes up behind them and warps her arms around Taeyeon's waist. Tiffany puts on a fake smile, "Great! I'll go tell Sica, we'll pick you up later!" she walks away.
 
   Yuri quickly lets go of Taeyeon. "Are we really gonna pretend we're dating?" Taeyeon asks. Yuri nodded and puts on a flirty smile, "I always did think you were pretty cute!" the two girls start laughing. Taeyeon then became serious again, "But what if we get caught? What if they want us to kiss? What if...." Yuri quickly intruppted her friend. "Calm down TaeTae," Yuri used Tiffany's nickname for Taeyeon. "We won't get caught cause we're good at this acting stuff. If they ask us to kiss......then we'll just have to it up and do it, so just relax." Taeyeon nodded and hugged Yuri tightly, "I love you Yuri!" Taeyeon smiles and kisses her friends cheek.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for subscribing to this story!