Kiss?

Back To You

 

Yuri's P.O.V
 
After kissing Jessica, I kissed her again. When I pulled away I saw her eyes were wide open. I quickly stand up from the bed and look at Jessica.
 
"I'm so sorry, Jessica...I-" I couldn't even say anything else, I just turned around and tried to quickly walk out of her room, of course that was almost impossible with a twisted ankle. 
 
I walk across the hallway to my room a close the door, I walk to my bed and lay down. 
 
I'm so stupid, Jessica will surely hate me now. 
 
I close my eyes to try to sleep, but I'm quickly awaken by the sound of pounding on my door. I get up, thinking it must be Taeyeon. 
 
I walk to the door and open it, only to see Jessica standing before me. She walks inside without being invited inside, she walks to my bed and sits down. "We need to talk Yuri, sit" she orders, she pats the spot next to her. I do as she says and sit beside her.
 
"Why did you leave?" she asks. I look up at her but stay quiet.
 
She scoots closer to me. "Don't be embarrassed."
 
"I'm not," I finally say. 
 
"Then? Why did you leave?" she asks. 
 
"Because, it's hard Jessica," I stand up, not wanting to be close to her anymore. She stands up and walks besides me.
 
"What do you mean Yuri?" she asks. 
 
"I mean  this situation. Seeing you with Tiffany everyday and pretending like it doesn't bother me when inside my heart is slowly breaking." I look at her.
 
"Well it was hard for me to see you with Taeyeon everyday," she looks me stright in the eye as she speaks.
 
I lower my gaze, "That's....different."            
 
"How!?" she asks, almost yelling.
 
"Taeyeon and I are fake. I was just......trying to make you jealous.....so you'd maybe realize your feelings for me." I wait for her to speak, but she doesn't.
 
"It was stupid, I know. I was stupid to think you could ever love me again." I say, she still remains quiet.
 
I walk to the door and open it, not wanting to suffer anymore, "Just, please leave."
 
She walks towards the door but she doesn't leave, she closes it and hugs me tightly. "I do love you Yuri, I just don't know who I love more," she says. I push her away.
 
"Well I don't wanna make it harder on you Sica, so just be with her." I say. She looks at me.
 
"Yuri I love you so much, you were my first everything, but Tiffany and I, we've been through a lot with each other," I see her eyes  are getting watery. She hugs me tightly again. 
 
"Yuri can't you just, let me think. And right now just let me love you, like this, like a really good friend," she looks up at me, but her arms are still wrapped tightly around me as she speaks. 
 
"Okay," I say, when inside my heart is telling me to say 'no' and to just let her go. If I'm just her friend, it'll be so much harder for me to move on and to forget about her, about us.
 
 
                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                                                    
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
As Taeyeon and I ate our meal, we talked a lot. Mostly I was trying to get answers about her break up with Yuri. "So, how did you two break up?" I casully asked. She looked up at me.
 
"Well we talked and decided we'd be better of as friends," she said, I nodded.
 
"Oh, so why?" I tried not to sound to intrested.
 
"Cause, Yuri is in love with someone else and.......so am I" Taeyeon's voice went lower as she added the last part. 
 
"W-with wh-who?" I nerveously asked, she shook her head.
 
"I'm not telling you," she smiled and ate some of the food on her plate. I looked down at my plate and ate food also.
 
I wonder if she's talking about me.
                                                                                          ----------
 
After Taeyeon and I finished our meal we decided to go to the park. We walked to the park, side by side. "We haven't been to the park together in-"
 
Before I can finish Taeyeon interrupts me, "In 6 years," she says. I look at her and nod.
 
"I guess I'm to blame for that," I say while looking stright ahead. We walk in silence and we avoid looking at each other. 
 
It's awkward on our walk to the park, but suddenly I link my arms to Taeyeon's. She finally looks at me, I smile and keep my arms linked around hers.
 
"Well this is awkward," Taeyeon finally says, I look at her and smile.
 
"No it's not, we use to walk like this all the time," I say, she looks at me and gives me a small smile. I return a warm smile and lean my head against her arm as we continue to walk to the park.
 
                                                                                             ----------
 
When we get to the park I run to the swings. "Taetae! Push me, push me!" I get on the swing and she follows me, she pushes me and then takes the swing next to me. We hold hands as we swing back and forth at the same time. I look at her and smile, she smiles back. 
 
After we get of the swings Taeyeon tickles me and runs away. "I'm gonna get you Kim Taeyeon! You'll be sorry!" I say as I start chasing her. 
 
I chase her for about 20 minutes, it's hard to catch her since I'm wearing heels. When I finally catch up to her I tackle her to the floor. I'm on top of her and I realize my face is only inches apart from hers. "Taetae?" I whisper, as I look into her eyes. She looks back into mines.
 
"Yes?" she's also whispering. I don't say anything else, I lean in and.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for reading!