Taeyeon's Jealous

Back To You

Tiffany laughed at a joke that Wooyoung had said, they were quickly getting close. "Your really funny," she said.

He nodded and smiled, "Do you like funny guys?" he asks out of nowhere. 

She pretends to think about it, "Well I like you...and your funny, so I guess I do like funny guys!" she says and flashes him her best eye smile. 

"Well since you like funny guys, I guess I should tell you that I'm hilarious" he says. Tiffany smiles brightly, she suddenly forgot how mad she was at Taeyeon. 

Wooyoung looked at his watch, "I should get to the room, I came to check up on my little sister, she's here in the hospital," he says.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, my best friend is here" Tiffany says. Wooyoung nods, suddenly stopping in front of a room. 

"Is this where your sister is?" she asks. He nods. "Then I should leave now," she says, not wanting to interrput. 

He shakes his head and smiles, "No, you can come in, I'm sure she'd love you!" he says. Tiffany agrees and nerveously walks inside the room with Wooyoung following. 

He walks up in front of her to his sister's side. She smiles weakly and notices Tiffany, "Oppa, is that your girlfriend?" she asks. Tiffany looks down and blushes.

Wooyoung chuckles and shakes his head, "No, not yet," he replies with a wink. 

His little sister giggles and looks more closely and Tiffany, suddenly recognizing her. "OMO! Oppa! That's Tiffany, from my favorite duo!" the little girls face brightens up.

"Yes, that's me," Tiffany says, she approaches the girl, feeling a bit more comfortable with her now.

The little girl and Tiffany start taking, while Wooyoung checks with the doctors to make sure everything is okay. By the time Wooyoung is done Tiffany and his little sister are close. "Unnie, will you come see me tomorrow?" she asks. Tiffany nods and flashes her and eye smile.

Wooyoung and Tiffany say they're last goodbyesand left the girl to rest. "So I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow?" Wooyoung asks. 

"Yup, we'll come see Yoon-Mi together," Tiffany says. Wooyoung nods, he takes Tiffaany back to Jessica's room. Taeyeon sees Tiffany and quickly stands up.

"Tiffany where were you? I was worried about you, you left so suddenly," the older girl said not even noticing Wooyoung.

"I was with a friend," she replies, then she turns to Wooyoung. "I'll see you tommorrow" she says to him, flashing him a perfect eye smile. He nods.

"Yes tomorrow" he replies. Taeyein watches the two with envy.

 

 

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Jessica realized that what she was doing was worng. She quickly pulled away, even though Yoona was mean to her, she didn't deserve to be cheated on. "Why'd you pull away?" Yuri asked.

"Because....you have a girlfriend, and it isn't right to do this to her," Jessica replies. Yuri sighs, but nods, she knows it ins't fair to Yoona to be kissing Jessica. But she also knew that, more then anything in the world, she wanted to be with Jessica.

"Sica, I wanna be with you. I love you, please don't leave me," Yuri says.

Jessica looks back down, "I'm scared Yuri. I want to be with you, but what if the surgery isn't successful, I could die in a week, or I could spend my last few months with you."

"Of course the surgery will go right, I have faith in that. And I'll be with you every step of the way," Yuri says. Jessica looks up at her and smiles.

"Really? You promise?!" she asks. Yuri returns the smile and nods. 

"I promise, I'd do anything for you Sica. I love you," the younger girl leans down and hugs her ice princess. For the first time in months Jessica feels safe, and not afraid, she feels loved and most importantly, she's happy that Yuri's heart belongs to her, not Yoona or anyone else.

"Yuri?" Jessica whispers. 

The younger girl pulls away from the embrace and sits besides Jessica, she smiles, "Yes?" she asks.

"I love you too, I'll always love you," Jessica says, she rest her head against Yuri's shoulder and they hold hands. The olde girl looks at their intertwined hands, she smiles to herself, she finally feels that Yuri's is hers again.

"I'll get my surgery.....but before I do, can we see the stars together, just like we did that night you promised me we'd always be connected by looking at them," Jessica asked.

Yuri felt happy that Jessica still rememered that moment, "Of course we can, we'll go see the stars," she replies. If Jessica's surgery didn't went well, she'd atleast want the chance to see the stars with Yuri, so the ice princess felt glad that Yuri agreed.