First Show

Back To You

 

Jessica's P.O.V
 
It's officially the first night of our tour. I'm getting ready backstage, because in a few minutes Tiffany and I would open the show. Tiffany came inside my dressing room, "Are you ready Sica?" she asked.
 
I nodded, "I'm almost ready."
 
She sat down on a chair across from me and waited for my hair to get done. "When your done, should we go wish Yuri and Taeyeon good luck?" she asks. 
 
"Okay, not that they need us to wish them luck, all these guys keep coming backstage and wishing them luck," I say as I roll my eyes. Tiffany smiles and shakes her head. As soon as I'm done getting my hair done, Tiffany takes my hand and we walk down to Yuri's dressing room, where both of them are talking. Yuri looks up and sees us.
 
"Come in," she says, Tiffany walks inside, and pulls me inside. 
 
"We just wanted to wish you luck, and we wanted to thank-you for the great experince. Hopefully the rest of the two months will be great when we tour together," Tiffany smiles, and Yuri and Taeyeon smiles back.
 
"Thanks Fany, we wish you luck too," Yuri smiles and hugs Tiffany, then she gives me a quick hug. Taeyeon hugs Tiffany quickly and then hugs me. 
 
"Wanna wait here, till the show starts?" Taeyeon asks politely, Tiffany smiles and agrees. We take a seat across from them and talk for a while.
 
"Jessica, wanna practice the duet?" Yuri asks.
 
"Yeah, we should," I stand up and lead Yuri to my dressing room. When we get to my dressing room there's an awkward silence. 
 
"You start," Yuri says, she gives me an encouraging smile. That's the first times she's smiled at me since the time she left crying. I smile back and start singing,
 
 
                                                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
"Jessica, wanna practice the duet?" Yuri asks Jessica. 
 
"Yeah, we should," Jessica agrees and they both walk out. I'm left alone with Taeyeon. Ever since that day, we've been avoiding each other. 
 
"Taeyeon I'm sorry about last time," I say, she looks up from a peice of paper she's reading. 
 
"It's okay, I wanted to give you something," she stands up and walk towards her cabinet. She has a big box, she opens it up and takes everything out.
 
"Here," she comes back and gives me all of the things that were in the box. 
 
"What is it?" I ask. 
 
"Our old stuff, I don't want it anymore," she says coldly.
 
I look at the pile of stuff in my arms. "But...this is, our memories," I whisper. 
 
"I know I don't want it," she sits back down and looks back down at piece of paper.
 
I look at her finger and back at her, "Then, give me my ring back," I say. She looks at her finger then me, she hesitates but takes it off and gives it to me.
 
"What happened to you Taeyeon!" I say loudly, she ignores me.
 
"You were so sweet, you use to be diffrent," I walk towards her and make her look at me, "Why did you change?" I look into her eyes, but she's still unresponsive. We just stay like this for a long time, until someone knocks on the door. It's my manager.
 
"Tiffany come on you and Jessica start in a minute," I look away from Taeyeon and walk towards my manager, and out of the room. We find Jessica reharsing with Yuri and we walk out to stage to thousands of screaming fans.
 
 
                                                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yuri's P.O.V
 
Taeyeon and I watch as Jessica and Tiffany perform from back stage. "Jessica looks beautiful," I say to Taeyeon, I look at her but she's too bus drooling over Tiffany. I smile and continue to watch as Jessica and Tiffany perform. 
 
Tiffany and Jessica are performing their last song when my manager come and get me. "Yuri, time for your duet," he says. I get up and Taeyeon hugs me good luck before I walk out. I'm waiting back stage, my microphone is given to me and my make-up is getting re-touched. Tiffany and Jessica walk backstage and Jessica is rushed to get changed. When she's ready we walk out to the stage, and perform our song.
 
Jessica sings the first verse and the spolight is on her. She looks so beautiful as she sings. We're on opposite ends of the huge stage
 
[Jessica] It feels like I’ve dreamed for a long time
For a while, I’ve wandered and wandered
We’re standing face to face, just like that day
The beautiful stories we wrote down then
The promises of forever we prayed then
All come back to me one by one
I knew my heart wouldn’t be able to take this
For you, I held it back even more
So how was your year?
 
My spotlight shines bright as I sing the second verse and look at Jessica, she smiles at me. I look at her with love, this song reminds me of us.
 
[Yuri] I’ve lived and tried to forget for a long time
For a while, it seemed like it was okay
But as time passes by, I come to realize
That without you, I can’t go on
Maybe if we were just a little more mature then
Maybe if we knew back then what we know now
Endless regret only repeats itself
I have no will to save myself
But I tightly held all of that in
That’s how one year has passed
 
Jessica and I walk towars each other and meet in the middle of the stage, I take her hand in mines and we look into each others eyes as we sing the rest of the song.
 
[Jessica] Are your feelings the same as mine?
[Yuri] Can you give me one more chance?
[Jessica&Yuri I now know that we can never part
(You’re) The one person I loved and still love
[Yuri]If we could have gone back to those good old days, I would
[Jessica] To the days when our love was beautiful and happy
[Yuri] Heartbreaking stories, meaningless arguments
[Jessica] Let’s bury them all now
And say we’ll never bring it back up
The season changes again
[Yuri] Even when many years pass
[Jessica&Yuri] Let’s never have the same feelings we had today
 
When Jessica and I finish our performance I hug Jessica tightly, the platform we're standing on lowers us and takes us backstage. Jessica hugs me tightly and smiles. "That was amazing Yuri!" she says. I pull back from her hug and before I can say anything, I'm rushed to my dressing room to get changed.
 
 
                                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
Tiffany and I watch Yuri and Jessica perform from backstage. "Wow, they have a lot of stage chemistry," Tiffany says. I just nod and agree. 
 
"So are you ready?" I ask, she nods. My manager comes in and tell us we're up next. Tiffany and I step on a platform which will raise us up. We're just awkwardly standing besides each other.
 
"Hold hands," my manager says. I look at him.
 
"But oppa....!" I whine. He just ignores my whining and makes us hold hands. The platform starts rising, I put on a fake smile. 
 
Tiffany raises the microphone and starts singing as we stand in front of the huge audince.
 
(Tiffany)Don't say that you're sorry
Love isn't over for me yet
If we break up like this
What do I do, what do I do?
 
I look at Tiffany as I sing our verse.
 
(Tiffany & Taeyeon)I just have love alone but I can't even love
I can't even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can't keep - they are making me cry
 
I look into Tiffany's shining eyes as I sing  her eyes are full of love and passion as she looks back into mines.
 
(Taeyeon)Don't say thank you
I want to give you all my love but
If we were to truly be strangers like this
What do I do, what do I do?
 
 Tiffany joins me on the next verse, I look closely and notice Tiffany has tears rolling down her face. 
 
(Tiffany & Taeyeon)I just have love alone but I can't even love
I can't even say the words that I really want to say
The love that is getting farther away
The words that I can't keep - they are making me cry
 
As Tiffany sings the next line alone, tears fall faster, it's like she's really talking to me.
 
(Tiffany)I love you - what do I do because I love you?
 
'I love you too Fany, but what can I do?' I thought
 
I start to feel tears forming in my eyes as I start singing again, but I try to hide them.
 
(Taeyeon)It's okay even if it's a painful love
Even if I erase the last love in my life
You are someone that cannot be erased
 
I can no longer hold in my tears and start crying, and avoiding Tiffany's eyes looking at mine.
 
(Tiffany)Even if it's a sad destiny, I can't let you go
I love you because it's you
Because to me, it's you
 
Tiffany hugs me tightly and I can't help but hugging back. The platform lowers us and Tiffany let's go, she wipes my tears away and doesn't say anything, she just walks away. 
 
The rest of the concert is a sucess, when we're done Yuri and I walk backstage and thank everyone for their hard work. Then we get in the tour bus with Tiffany and Jessica, because the tour has offically started and we would be spending two months together. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry no TaeRi for those of you who wanted that.