Date Night

Back To You

The surgery was scheduled for next week, and Jessica couldn't have been more terrified. But thankfully Yuri was with her every single day to calm her down and be by her side. Today was Jessica's last day in the hospital. She would have two free days to spend with Yuri then in the weekend she would fly to America with Yuri and her manager to have the surgery done.

Yuri and Taeyeon had to leave for and interview, so Tiffany came in to see her best friend. "Sica?" she whispers as she slowly opens the door and walks in. Jessica looks up and sees Tiffany, she smiles brightly.

"Hi Fany!" she says, Tiffany flashes her an eye smile and walks towards her. She stops once she's beside her bed.

"Hey Sica, are you feeling okay?" the younger girl asks.

Jessica smiles and nods, "Of course I feel great, I have Yuri now!"

Tiffany feels happy that Jessica is with someone who loves her as much as Yuri does. 

"So...I hear you have a boyfriend now," Jessica says.

"Huh?" Tiffany asks, not knowing what Jessica is talking about.

"Taeyeon came in here yesterday saying you had a new boyfriend. She said his name is Wooyoung, she also said he was unatractive, rude and disrespectful," Jessica says. Tiffany shakes her head and rolled her eyes.

"Well actually Wooyoung is not my boyfriend, he's just a friend. And he's actually very atractive, very polite and very respectful," Tiffany replied. Jessica started to laugh a little, finally understandig what was going on.

"I get it......Taeyeon is jealous," Jessica said. Tiffny just rolled her eyes, not beliving that Taeyeon was actually jealous. 

"Why would she? She has Sunny," Tiffany said bitterly.

"You two like each other so much, it kills you to see each other with another person," Jessica says. Tiffany just rolls her eye, and ignores Jessica's comment, not wanting to talk about Taeyeon anymore.

 

 

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Yuri quickly got in the car, after her interview was over. Taeyeon slowly followed, not wanting to see Tiffany or Wooyoung. "Taeyeon hurry up!" Yuri yelled, Taeyeon sighed heavily and got inside the vehicle. 

"I don't wanna go to the hospital, can you frop me off at the house first?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri looked at her watch and sighed, but nodded. 

"Fine, but I told Jessica I'd be there in less then two hours," Yuri argued. Taeyeon just smiled, happy that she wouldn't have to see Tiffany or Wooyoung. 

She got her cell phone out and called Sunny, she invited her out on a date and told her they could meet at around 8:45 later that night, when Sunny agreed Taeyeon got excited to see her girlfriend again, she had been spending so much time at the hospital that she didn't even have time to see Sunny.

Yuri dropped Taeyeon off quickly and drove of to the hospital to see her ice princess. Jessica was so happy to see her Yuri, her face lit up even more. Yuri smiled brightly and walked over to Jessica, they greeted each other with a quick kiss. Tiffany intruppted, "Well, I better go," the girl said. Yuri and Jessica pulled away and smiled.

"Bye Fany," Jessica said. Tiffany smiled at the two and left the room.

Once Tiffany was outside her cell phone started ringing, she looked at the caller ID and smiled when she saw who it was.

 

 

Tiffany: "Yoboseyo,"
Wooyoung: "Hey Fany, it's Wooyoung."
Tiffany: "I know, what's up?"
Wooyoung: "Oh I wanted to ask you something."
Tiffany: "Okay. What is it?"
Wooyoung: "Would you like to go out tonight?"
Tiffany: "Like a date?"
Wooyoung: "Well, kinda....yeah a date."
Tiffany: "Then I'd love too! Pick me up at 8:00?"
Wooyoung: "Sounds good, bye Fany."
Tiffany: "Bye."
 
 
Tiffany smiles after hanging up. She runs out of the hospital to get home quickly, she wanted to look amazing for her date later on.