Date Night

Back To You

 

~1 Week Later
 
Taeyeon sat on her bed, looking at the ring she had picked out especially for Sunny. But when she closed her eyes and tried to picture the moment when she would propose to Sunny, only the image of Tiffany's ring came up. 
 
"Why can't I stop thinking about you Fany?" Taeyeon thinks to herself.
 
She sighs and puts the ring away. "Maybe going out will clear my mind up," Taeyeon stands up from her bed and leaves to find Yuri. "Yuri!" Taeyeon yells, loud enough so that it could be heard through out the whole house. "YURI!" she yells louder this time. 
 
"I'm in the backyard!" Yuri finally yells back. Taeyeon walks out to the back and finds not only, Yuri but Jessica, Tiffany and Wooyoung. "Oh hi," Taeyeon says when she walks out. Everyone looks up and says hi to Taeyeon.
 
"Yuri, let go out to a club tonight," Taeyeon says. "Okay," Yuri replies. Jessica hits Yuri on he head, "Your not going," she says bluntly. 
 
"Oh come on! Please Sica. You can come too," Yuri begs. Jessica looks at Tiffany, "Can you two come?" she asks. Tiffany is about to reject the offer but Wooyoung quickly jumps in, "We'd love to come," he says. 
 
"Great! Then I'll go call Sunny so she can come!" Taeyeon smiles and walks back inside the house.
 
She calls Sunny, but unfortunately for Taeyeon, her girlfriend is too busy to come out tonight. 
 
 
                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Later that night everyone went out to the club. Yuri, Jessica, Wooyoung and Tiffany all had fun, dancing, talking and drinking. Taeyeon just sat alone at a corner, not drinking, dancing or talking to anyone. "Let's go sing!" Jessica said, and she pointed at the karoke machine. Everyone, except Taeyeon, went up on then stage and sang. 
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes and looked around the full club. Even though coming out was her idea, she wasn't havin any fun, she was alone and she had to see Tiffany and Wooyoung kissing the whole night. 
 
Taeyeon was in deep thought, but her thoughts got intruppted by the sound of Tiffany's voice, "Taeyeon? Taetae! Wanna dance?" she asked. "What about Wooyoung?!" Taeyeon yelled over the loud music. "He had to go early," Tiffany replies. "Come dance with me," Tiffany says again, Taeyeon smiles and stands up. Tiffany and her walk to the dance floor besides Yuri and Jessica. 
 
The four girls dance for a long time. "We're gonna go get drinks," Yuri says, then Jessica and her leave. Taeyeon pulls Tiffany closer to her. Tiffany just smiles and looks up at Taeyeon. The short girl smiles back and moves some of Tiffany's hair away from her face. "Your still so beautiful Fany," she says. Tiffany smiles, "Thanks Taetae," she says. 
 
Taeyeon knows Tiffany is drunk, and that she shouldn't take advantage of it, but she can't control herself. Taeyeon leans down and captures Tiffany's lips with her own. Tiffany closes her eyes and stays frozen, not moving.
 
"What am I doing?" Taeyeon thinks to herself.