Lonely

Back To You

Jessica's P.O.V

Since Yuri was still asleep I decided that I should go check my health. I got ready and walked across the hallway and knock on my managers door. He opens. "Oppa I have to go to the doctor, can you drive me" I ask him. He nods, "Let me just get my car keys."

My manager drives me to the hospital, I thank him and walk in, hoping that thete will be good news.

"Jessica Jung, the doctor will see you now," a nurse says. She takes me to a room and then closes it. A couple minutes later the doctor comes in.

After he's done giving me a checkup he asks me if I have any questions. "Yes, I had surgery for the hole in heart, I just wanted to know if having a hard time breathing means the surgery wasn't successful?" I ask.

"It's normal for you having a hard time breathing a first, it should be back to normal by the third day after the opperation," he replies. I smile and nod, "Thank-you so much," I say. He smiles and nods.

 

Yuri's P.O.V

I woke up without Jessica next to me. I looked out the window, it was dark out. "Sica!" I yell, no answer. "Jessica!" I yell louder and serch the room.

I continue to serch for Jessica and feel two arms wrap around me. "Yuri, calm down," when I hear her voice I calm down. "I was worried about you Sica, where were you?" I ask her.

"The hospital," she replies. Suddenly I begin to worry again. "Why? Did you feel sick?" I ask. She shakes her head and smiles. "The doctor said my breathing should be back to normal by tomorrow, today was nothing to worry about, so I want you to relax, okay Yuri?" she asks. I just nod.

"I'm sorry if I make you worry too much, but I love you and I wanna make sure your healthy," I say. "I'm fine Yuri," she replies. I pick her up and kiss her. I feel her smile and kiss back.

 

 

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

I got in my car and drove to Tiffany's house to pick her up for dinner. On my there I picked up some flowers, since I know how much Tiffany loves flowers. When I arrived at her house, I checked and rechecked to make sure that I looked nice for dinner. I step out of my car and walk up to door steps of Tiffany and Jessica's house. I took a deep brearth and knocked on the door.

I waited for Tiffany to open. When she finally did open, I saw how beautiful she looked. "Hey Taetae, come in," Tiffany says with a smile that made my heart melt.

I walk inside, "Hi Fany, you look really beautiful tonight," I say to her. "Thanks Taetae, you handsome too," she replied. "These are for you," I say, holding out the flowers I had bought for her. She takes them and smiles brighter. "Taeyeon, their beautiful! Thank-you so much" she hugs me before going to put the flowers inside a vase.

While she's putting the flowers in a vase, I look around her house. I see pictures of Yuri and Jessica. Pictures of Jessica and Tiffany. And the one I hate the most, one of Wooyoung and Tiffany. "Let's go," she says when she comes back. I quickly turn to face her and smile.

"Come on, we'll have fun tonight, I promise," I say to her. We walk out of her house together.

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

Taeyeon covered my eyes so I couldn't see the huge suprise she had planned for me, I was excited to see what she has prepared for us. "Taetae are we almost there?" I ask as she covers my eyes and helps me walk. "Almost Fany, be pacient," she says to me.

 

We walk a little more and finally we arrive. "We're here Fany, 1, 2, 3" she finally removes her hand from my eyes. "Tada!" she says. I look around at the beautiful scenery. It's outside, there's plants everywhere. Our table in underneath a big tree. "Oh my gosh, Taeyeon! It's gorgeous, thank-you," I say with a smile. "Your welcome Fany," she takes my hand and walks me to the table. "All of your favorites," she says. I smile again and sit down. Taeyeon sits across from me.

 
We start eating. "Taeyeon? I have a question," I say to her. She looks up at me, "What is it?" she asks. I look around, "Taeyeon this is all amazing and beautiful, but...why are you doing this?" I ask her. She smiles, "Cause Fany, your my friend and you deserve this, we can just talk about...girl stuff," she says. 
 
"Okay! Then how are you and Sunny doing?" I ask her. She nods and smiles a little, "We're okay, but she always too busy, I get kinda lonley," she says. "Aww sorry Taetae, you should call me when your lonley, I get lonley too. Wooyoung works a lot to make sure his little sister is well taken care off," I replie. 
 
"I guess, you really like this guy huh?" she asks. I smile and nod, "I really do Taeyeon, I love him."