Gone

Back To You

 

Tiffany picks up her cell phone and looks at pictures of her and Taeyeon. She scrolls through her phone and stares at the pictures on her phone carefully.

"Do you really regret last night Tiffany?" Taeyeon's voice kept echoing in Tiffany's head.

Tiffany touched her lips and remembered the kiss Taeyeon had giving her. She remembered dancing with her. She remembered their intimate night.

"You know what I'm talking about! You love Taeyeon, you always have and you always will. But your to full of yourself and your pride is too big that you can't admit it!" Jessica's word kept replying.

"I have to see this for myself," Tiffany gets up from her bed and walks outside, she gets in her car and goes to the sea, to see Taeyeon.

 

                                                                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Jessica, please open the door!" Yuri says, she stands outside Jessica's bedroom. "NO! GO AWAY!" Jessica is still crying and Yuri can hear it in her voice. "Sica, please let me in," Yuri begs. The ice princess ignores her and remains on her bed.

After 30 minutes of knocking, Yuri gives up. She sighs and leaves Jessica and Tiffany's house.

When she's sure Yuri has left, Jessica gets out of her room. She walks out of the house, without telling Tiffany. The beautiful girl walks around the empty streets with a hoodie to cover her face. The tears that roll down her cheek could be mistaken for rain drops.

Even though the weather was harsh, and the rain fell quickly she keeps walking. Jessica no longer knows where she is at, but she doesn't care, all she could think about were Tiffany's harsh words.

"You didn't fight for Yuri, she was with Yoona, and she was happy with her. But because you were dying,  out of sympathy, she broke up with her and went back to you, she doesn't really love you."

Jessica cried harder, she sat on the ground. "What if she's right, what is Yuri only felt sorry for me," she thought to herself.

 

                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yes! I will marry you," Sunny replies. Taeyeon smiles and puts the ring on Sunny's finger, then she stands up. Sunny looks at her beautiful ring, "Wow Tae, it's beautiful, thank you," Sunny smiles and hugs her girlfriend. Taeyeon picks up her girlfriend and picks up her girlfriend and spins her around. Sunny laughs and kisses her girlfriend after being put back down. "I love you Tae," Sunny whispers. "I love you more," Taeyeon replies.

Tiffany watches the scene from a distance, tears roll down her cheeks as she sees the happily engaged couple. "I'm letting you go Taetae," Tiffany whispers. She watches Sunny and Taeyeon leave together. When they're gone Tiffany gets in her car and drives back home.

When Tiffany gets home she takes her cell phone out and calls her manager. "Oppa, how soon can you get me a ticket back to America?" she asks.

 

                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Late at night Yuri tries calling her girlfriend. She leaves voicemail after voicemail. "She's probably sleeping," Yuri convinces herself. She makes herself fall asleep.

Next morning Yuri wakes up and tries calling Jessica again, still no answer. "Sica please answer the phone, I'm worried about you," Yuri says, leaving yet another voicemail for her girlfriend.

Yuri starts getting dressed. She puts her hair up in a messy ponytail and drives to Jessica's house. She lets herself in with the spare key Jessica had given her. Yuri walks to her girlfriends room, the door is opened but Sica isn't there.

Next Yuri checks Tiffany's bedroom, but again she finds the room empty, the room is clean, nothing is there except to letters. One for Jessica and Yuri and the other for Taeyeon.