Decisions

Back To You

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
Tiffany was on top of me, leaning in, her lips were so close to mines, about to make contact. Unfortunatley, we where interuppted by a sound of 'clicking', the sound of a camera. Tifffany quickly got off of me and looked away, clearly embarrased. I stood up also. "Taeyeon, I'm so sorry," she apologized.
 
I shook my head, "It's okay, umm, sorry if Jessica sees that picture," I say. 
 
Tiffany sighs, "She'll kill me. I don't know what's wrong with me Taeyeon, I'm sorry. I-" I put my finger over her lip to stop her from speaking. 
 
"Stop apologizing. Never apologize......unless you regret it," I say. Her eyes meet mines, I smile and she smiles back. 
 
"Come on, let's go back to the hotel," I say, she nods and takes my hand in hers as we walk back to the hotel.
 
On our way back it's quiet, but comfortable, her head is once again against my shoulder, our hands are interwined.
 
"Taetae, what does this mean?" she asks quietly. We continue to walk.
 
"What do you mean?" I ask her, not clearly understanding her question. She looks up at me.
 
"Does this mean.....you still love me.....or you don't regret that we were about to kiss?" she asks, she isn't even sure how to ask her own question. I look back at her.
 
"I don't know what this means Fany, I mean, I never stoped loving you, but your with Jessica," I say, she doesn't answer.
 
"I think your trying to ask me about your feelings, but I can't tell you your feelings, only you know what you feel Tiffany, in your heart," I say, she nods.
 
"Thanks Taetae, I think I know....what I wanna do," she smiles and kisses my cheek, then we continue to walk to our hotel. 
 
I wonder what her decision is, I just want to be happy. 
 
 
                                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Jessica's P.O.V
 
"Bye Yuri, let's talk about us tomorrow," I smile and kiss her cheek, I hug her tightly and leave, knowing Tiffany will arrive soon. 
 
I walk across the hallway to our hotel room, I walk to my bed a sit down. I start thinking a lot.
 
Tiffany I have acomplished so much together, our relationship is so meaningful to me, but I don't know if it's just a sisterly love.
 
~Flashback
 
"Sica!" Tiffany yelled as she ran to her girlfriend and hugged her tightly. Jessica caught Tiffany in her arms and hugged her tightly, she smiled.
 
"What happend?" Jessica asked as she looked at the beauty in her arms. Tiffany held up their album. 
 
"Our first album is here, insn't it great!" Tiffany smiled brightly, the smile Jessica loved so much. She captured Tiffany's lips with her own. The two girls enjoyed the sweet, victorious moment.  
 
Both girls pulled away. "I love you Fany," Jessica said as she pressed her forehead against her girlfriends, Tiffany smiled. 
 
"Love you too Sica," Tiffany said giving Jessica one of her best eye smiles.
 
~End of Flashback
 
Those moments with Tiffany were some of the best. But then, there's Yuri, she's the first person I ever kissed, or said 'I love you' too. She was my first everything, my first relationship. I really love Yuri, but do I lover her more then Fany?
 
~Flashback
 
Yuri and Jessica walked by the beach, watching as the sun slowly set. "It's beautiful," Jessica whispers into Yuri's ear. 
 
Yuri turns to face her, "Nothing is as beautiful as you Sica," Yuri said with a smile, Jessica returned the smile and blushed. The two girls continued to walk around the beach, it's peaceful, they're the only two people there. 
 
When the sun is gone the two girl sit by the beach, the waves hit their feet as their laid down on the ground watching the night stars. Yuri points at the brightest of them all. "Look Sica, that'll be our star," Jessica looks at it a smiles. 
 
"And if we both look at the stars at night, at the same time, we'll always be together, no matter where we are" Jessica added. Yuri smiled and agreed. 
 
"Every night, for the rest of our lives we'll look at the stars at nine, that way no matter what, we'll alway be connected," Yuri says. Jessica sits up and holds out her pinky.
 
"Promise?" Jessica whispers. Yuri nods and hooks her pinky around Jessica.
 
"I promise." Jessica smiles and give Yuri a sweet kiss.
 
~End of Flashback
 
My moments with Yuri, I'll always remember them. I've still kept that promise we made, even while I was in America, every night at nine I would go out and see the stars, I still do. 
 
I'm not sure what I want yet, but I know I don't want to loose Yuri, I always wanna have her in my life, no matter what.
 
 
                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yuri's P.O.V
 
After Jessica left, Taeyeon walked into our room a couple minutes later. "Feeling better?" she asked, referring to my twisted ankle. I shook my head.
 
"I think I made it worst," I said, Taeyeon put her coat away.
 
"How?" she asked, she took her clothes off stripping to only her under garments. 
 
"I was kinda going back a forth to this room and Jessica's room. I also tried to walk fast, and hurt it more," I replie as Taeyeon puts on more comfortable clothes.
 
"Aish Yuri! I can't dance alone," she says, when she's done dressing herself she sits on my bed. 
 
"So how'd it go anyways?" Taeyeon asks. I think about my whole day.
 
"I guess it went......okay......I kissed her when I thought she was asleep, but she wasn't, she said she needs time to think," I say, Taeyeon nods in an understanding way.
 
"What about you?" I ask.
 
"Oh me, well it went alright also," she tries hard to hide a smile. 
 
"OMO! Something happened!" I squeal. Taeyeon blushes.
 
"Kim Taeyeon, tell me what happened!" I demand. 
 
"Well, she almost kissed me," Taeyeon says.
 
"AHH!" I clap my hands and smile.
 
"But what happend, she didn't?" I ask.
 
"Well she was going to but there was a darn paparazzi following us, they took a picture and ruined the moment," she said with a heavy sigh.
 
"You better hope Sica doesn't see that," I say, Taeyeon smiles.
 
"If she does, you can comfort her," Taeyeon winks and smiles, I smile back, she's right, but I still don't want Jessica to be hurt.
 
 
                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
Taeyeon and I arrived at the hotel, she wanted to walk me back to my room, but I wanted to stay outside a bit, to think things over.
 
I think I know what my heart is telling me, but I wanted to think more, so that I would be sure, I'm making the right decision. 
 
I know I'm gonna hurt someone, but I have to follow my heart.
 
I look up at the sky. Tomorrow, I would perform with Taeyeon again, when I sing a love song with with her I feel a real connection, our emotions are so real. However, I still love Jessica to death and there's no doubt that her and I have a very unique chemistry outside the stage.
 
~Flahsback
 
Tiffany and Jessica are being introduced to a huge crowd of screaming fans. Jessica hugs Tiffany. "Good luck Fany, love you," Jessica give Tiffany a quick peck on the lips and runs back to her place. The platform Jessica stands on raises and Tiffany hears the reaction on the crowd as Jessica starts singing. Tiffany smiles.
 
When it's her turn the platform raises her. The crowds reaction is just as loud as when Jessica came out. Tiffany holds Jessica's hands, but is looking out into the audince as she sings, once in a while she looks at Jessica
 
~End of Flashback
 
Jessica's and mines stage chemistry isn't the best, but that doesn't mean I don't love her.
 
~Flashback
 
Taeyeon and Tiffany holds hands and smile as they look into each others eyes, the platform rises them. Tiffany starts signing, meaning every word of the song. Taeyeon sings next and looks back into Tiffany eyes, she also meant everything she sang.
 
As the song progresses both girls have tears in their eyes. They completley forget about the crowd, their in their own world. Tiffany sings the last verse of the song, hugging Taeyeon tightly and the paltform lowers them. Tiffany pulls away from the hug and wipes away Taeyeon's tears before walking away.
 
~End of Flashback
 
After thinking long and hard, I know what my decision is.
 
I run inside to my hotel room. I walk in and see Jessica sleeping, I walk to her and touch her forehead. "Still sick," I say to myself, I sigh and lay down besides her.
 
Tomorrow, will be a difficult day, I think I will break someones heart, and I never wanted to do that.
 
 
 
 
To cucuMAber: Glad you liked it! Hope I updated fast enough for you! :)
To jasmine_13: I thought it would be more fun if they didn't kiss either, hehe. :D
To yunka9190: Glad your supporting me, thanks! :)
To mir1511: Your welcome, thank-you for reading! :)
To visualbutterfly: Thanks, I'm happy you liked it! :D
To SuperHolly214: Sorry :(