Dinner Plan......Fail

Back To You

 

"Fany, can you please come over to Yuri's house and pick me up?" Jessica said, she was talking on the phone with Tiffany and she was ready to begin her master plan. "Okay Sica, I'll be there in 30 mintes," Tiffany replied. Jessica smiled, "Thanks Fany! Bye," the ice princess hung up and jumped up and down.
 
"Are you sure we should be doing this Sica?" Yuri asks her girlfriend. The older girl nods, "Of course, is Taeyeon on her way here?" Jessica asked. Yuri nodded. "Great, now go make a fancy dinner for all of us Yuri," the ice princess says sweetly. "Why don't you do it?" Yuri asked. "Cause I can't cook," her girlfriend replies innocently. Yuri sighs and walks away to the kitchen.
 
Finally after 30 minutes, Tiffany shows up at Yuri's and Taeyeon's house and knocks on the door. Yuri opens and let's her in. "Hey Fany, what are you doing here?" Yuri asks. Tiffany smiles, "Sica called me, she told me to pick her up," the girl replies. Yuri nods, "Well, why don't you join us for dineer first," she asks, saying exactly what her girlfriend told her to say. Tiffany looks around, "Umm just us three?" she asks, not wanting to see Taeyeon. Yuri nods. "Okay, I'll stay," Tiffany finally says.
 
Tiffany and Jessica set up the table while Yuri finishes the cooking. Jessica looks past Tiffany and out the window and sees Taeyeon's car pulling up to the driveway. "Fany, go check on Yuri," the ice princess says. Tiffany nods and walks into the kitchen. "Mmm it smells delicious Yuri!" Tiffany says as soon as she walks in the kitchen. Yuri turns to her and smiles, "Thanks Fany!" 
 
Meanwhile Jessica is setting up the table, waiting for Taeyeon to walk in. "Hey Sica, what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asks when she walks in. Jessica smiles and turn to face her, her smile turns to a frown when she see's Sunny with her. "Oh, just having dinner with Yuri and...Fany," Jessica whispers the last part. "Oh we haven't eaten, mind if we join you?" Taeyeon asks. Jessica shakes her head, "Of curse not, it's your house," she replies. 
 
"Sica, dinner's ready, come help!" Yuri yelled from the kitchen. Jessica smiled at Sunny and Taeyeon before rushing to the kitchen. 
 
Jessica and Yuri came back with plates of food, Tiffany followed. "Hey Fany!" she heard Taeyeon say. Tiffany's eyes widen, she lowerd the plate she was holding and put it down on the dinner table. "Hello Taeyeon," she said, then she turned to Sunny, and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo" the two girls greeted each other formally since they didn't know eachother well.
 
"Well, I have to go," Tiffany said after making sure the dinner table was ready. "But, you said you would stay over for dinner," Yuri said. Tiffany smiled, "I don't think there's enough room for all of us," she says. Yuri shakes her head, "But I made this dinner for you and Sica," she said. Tiffany sighed, "Okay," she finally agreed and sat down across from Taeyeon.
 
Jessica angrily sat down next to Yuri. Her plan hadn't worked, instead Taeyeon looked happy while Tiffany looked sad and miserable.
 
Tiffany looked at Sunny's hands and noticed she wasn't wearing the ring yet. Tiffany secertly smiled, and looked back down at her meal as she continued to eat and tried to ignore how flirtacious Sunny and Taeyeon were being.
 
Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sunny finished their meals quickly. "Sica, I'm going home, can't Yuri give you a ride home?" Tiffany asked. Jessica shook her head, "No! Go wait for me outside if you want," the ice princess replied. Tiffany sighed, "Okay, I'll be outside," she thanked Yuri for the dinner and left outside. 
 
Tiffany sat on the stairs. She got her cell phone out and saw a missing call from Wooyoung. She decided to call him back.
 
"Tiffany!" Wooyoung said after answering the phone. 
 
Tiffany smiled, "Hey, sorry I was having dinner with my friends," she said.
 
"It's alright, I wanted to invite you to my little sister's birthday party tomorrow, she really wants to see you," Wooyoung said.
 
"Okay! I'll be there, and I'll bring Sica and Yuri, they really like Yoon-Mi also," Tiffany said.
 
Wooyoung smiled, "Oh that'll be great, bye Tiffany."
 
Tiffany smiled, "Bye Wooyoung."
 
"Well aren't you going to bring me?" someone asked. Tiffany turned around, "Oh Taeyeon, what do you mean?" she asked. Taeyeon smiled and sat besides Tiffany, "Aren't you going to bring me to meet Yoon-Mi?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany looked at her phone, "I'm sure she'd love to meet you, you can come....if you want," she says. "I want to come," the short girl replies. "Okay, then you can come," Tiffany replies.
 
"Where's Sunny?" Tiffany asks. Taeyeon looks at her, "Why? Are you jealous?" she asks with a smirk. Tiffany rolls her eyes and looks away, "No, I'm not," she says. Jessica comes out of the house before Taeyeon can replie, "I'm ready to go Fany!" Jessica says. Tiffany stands up, "Great, let's go," she walks down the stairs quickly, not even saying good-bye to Taeyeon.