The Winner Is..........

Back To You

 

Tiffany's P.O.V
 
After our dinner we all decided to go somewhere else. "Where should we go?" Jessica asks. 
 
"How about we play miniature golf?" Yuri suggested, "Taetae is the best at miniature golf," she turned to face Taeyeon and they gave each other another kiss. 
 
"Thanks for the compliment Seobang," Taeyeon says to Yuri after they pull away from their kiss.
 
"Aigoo," I mumble to myself. I can't believe what I'm hearing! Seobang! Taetae! I gave my Taetae that nickname.
 
"Can we go?" I suddenly blurt out, Jessica looks at me and nods.
 
"Let's all go together" Taeyeon suggest, we all agree and walk out of the resturant, only to be stopped by a mob of paparazzi outside. I'm covering my eyes and trying to walk through the huge crowd. I can't see anything and I don't notice the crack on the street, I fall back, but before I can hit the gound someone catches me. 
 
"Be more careful Tiffany" Taeyeon says, then she helps me up. She walks back to Yuri and holds her hand and protects her from the mob of determined paparazzi. Yuri is so lucky. 
                                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Finally we make it to our next destenation. The whole time a keep and eye on Yuri and Taeyeon. The whole time I was filled with jealousy. "Come on Sica!" I take her hand and drag her to the next whole. Agreeing to play minuture golf was the dumbest idea ever, they get to be close to each other!
 
 
                                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Taeyeon's P.O.V
 
We arrived at the last hole in the minture golf course. First Jessica went, then Tiffany, then I did, and finally Yuri. "Taetae! I need help!" she whined. I giggled and walked to her. I stood behind her, and helped her, like in the movies. The ball rolled into the hole, she jumped up down and hugged me tightly. 
 
"Isn't she the best?!" Yuri asked Tiffany and Jessica, I notice Tiffany rolls her eyes, and Jessica says something underneath her breath. Yuri turns to me and kisses me for the third time that night. I'm actually getting use to it. 
 
"Well I think we better go home!" Jessica says loudly, intruppting mines and Yuri's moment. 
 
"Yeah, we should I don't want my Seobang to be teird," I say as I look over at Yuri, she smiles. I can sense the jealousy, I guess we won the battle. 
                                                                                            
 
 
~Next Morning
 
Jessica's P.O.V
 
I was getting my hair and make-up ready for mines and Tiffany's performance when my manger came running inside. "Jessica? Tiffany? I need to talk to you," he said. 
 
I nodded and said, "Okay oppa, we'll be there in a sec," the hair and make-up ladies finished they're job, we walked out and met our manager. 
 
"What is it oppa?" Tiffany asks. He smiles.
 
"You guys are never going to believe this! I talked to the managers of the top artist of Korea. Taeyeon and Yuri and you guys will leave on tour with them in 1 weeks for 2 months,oh and we want Jessica and Yuri to do a duet, and you Tiffany will do a duet with Taeyeon" he says. 
 
"What?" I blurt out, Tiffany just looks down. 
 
"I hope you guys appreciate this, it's a great opportunity" our manager says. Tiffany smiles and nods.
 
"We're very thankful oppa, thanks for getting us the chance, we won't let you down"  she says, I agree with Tiffany, we can't let our manager down, he believed in us and was always right when making decsions based on our career.
 
"Jessica, please meet Yuri today and Tiffany meet Taeyeon, work on the songs, you'll have to write them together, please have them ready before the first concert" that's the last thing he says before giving us our new schedules. They completely changed, Fany and I will have almost no time together.
 
 
 
                                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Yuri's P.O.V
 
I nerveously wait for Jessica to arrive at the cafe where we decide to meet up. When my manager told me he set up for us to work together, I was so happy. Even though Taeyeon tried hard to hide it I knew she was happy she would get to work with Tiffany. Knowing Taeyeon, she'll probably keep it professional, she'll act cold towards Tiffany, but I won't do that to Jessica. I'll do my best to win her back.
 
 
 
 
 
TaeNy and YulSic moments in the next chapter. 
What do you want to happen?
 
For the poll the TaeNy and YulSic couple win, sorry to the ones who wanted TaeRi and JeTi
 
 
To malina: I'm glad you liked it!
To taenydreams: Thanks for your comment!
To nesnicky: Your right!
To SuperHolly214: Thanks, I used the nicknames that you suggested! Did you notice?
To deeculary: I'm glad you liked it, I hope you liked this chapter also!
To DDoggie: I'm thankful for your great advice, thanks.