I Need You

Back To You

Jessica quickly looked down and wiped away her tears, "What are you doing here Yuri? I though you and Yoona left." Yuri walked towards Jessica, ignoring her question.

"Why did you lie?" she asked Jessica. The blonde was unresponsive, she continued to look down, and just like Yuri she ignored the question. 

"Why?! You told me not to worried! You told me you were fine!" Yuri yelled. Jessica finally looked up, but not at Yuri.

"Oppa, could you let us talk alone for a few minutes," Jessica asked her manager. He simply nodded and left the room. 

"Yuri, you really need to calm down, this is none of your business. So just pretend you didn't hear anything and let it go, okay?" Jessica said coldly. 

"I'm not just going to let it go, you need to get this surgery Jessica. You have so much to live for, please don't leave," Yuri cried out. 

It hurt Jessica to see the girl she loved the most like this, but she remained cold, "Forget it, nothing that you or anyone says will change my mind. It's not like you or anyone cares, so drop it."

"Sica, I care so much about you. And I can't just let you leave me. I need you-" Yuri looked right into Jessica's eyes, "I love you, so much" the younger girl leaned down and captured the ice princess lips with her own. Of course Jessica was shocked, but she couldn't resist, she had to kiss back. They both realized at that moment how much they loved, needed and missed each other.

 

 

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon was outside the hospital room, she waited to see Jessica since Yuri was in there with her. She distracted herself by texting her girlfriend, Sunny. 

Tiffany was just coming back from an interview, she saw Taeyeon, smiled to herself and quietly walked towards her. "Hey Taetae," she said sweetly, she leaned down kissed Taeyeon's cheek and sat on her lap.

"Umm....what are you doing?" Taeyeon asked, Tiffany looked around.

"There's no seats, and my feet hurt. You can carry me right?" Tiffany wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. The shorter girl just sighed and nodded. 

Tiffany continued to sit on Taeyeon's lap and looked down at her phone screen, she got upset when she noticed it was Sunny who Taeyeon texted. "Taeyeon can you talk to me?" she asked nicely. 

"Later," the girl replied. Tiffany sighed, she got up from the older girls lap. She walked away quickly, not wanting to see or talk to Taeyeon. 

She looked down and bumped into someone. She looked up, "Sorry," she said. The man looked at her and smiled.

"It's okay, you looked a littl distracted. Are you alright?" he asked. She just shook her head. She looked more closely at him and noticed he was cute.

She bowed polietly and smiled, "I'm Tiffany by the way," she said. He smiled and bowed also.

"And I'm Wooyoung" he said.