Would You Be My Girlfriend?

Back To You

Tiffany had her arm linked around Wooyoung's and her other hand held Yoon-Mi's hand. The little girl had fianlly gotten relased from the hospital and was spending the day with her big brother and Tiffany.

"Yoon-Mi, are you sure you don't wanna be in the middle, so both of us can hold your hand?" Tiffany asked the little girl.

She smiled and shook her head, "It's okay unnie, I want you and Wooyoung to hold hands," she replied. Tiffany flashed her an eye smile and the three continued their walk. 

Halfway through their walk a bunch of paparazzi came rushing towards them, asking questions, taking pictures and annoying Tiffany. Wooyoung quickly picked up his little sister with one arm and wrapped his free arm around Tiffany's shoulder, he sheltered both of their faces from the flashings that came from the cameras. 

The three finally arrived at their destination, they walked inside the ice cream parlor. "Sorry for that," Tiffany apologized. Wooyoung just smiles, it wasn't a big bother to him.

"It's okay unnie, it's not your fault," Yoon-Mi said. Tiffany was thankful that they weren't mad. "Oppa, if Tiffany unnie your girlfriend yet?" she asked turning her attention to her brother. 

Wooyoung shook his head, "I haven't asked her yet," he replied.

Yoon-Mi looked at the two, "Well are you going too?" she asked.

Tiffany smiled and also looked at Wooyoung, "Yeah are you going too?" she asked sarcastically.

Before Wooyoung could answer an older lady came up to them and smiled. "Excuse me, I just wanted to tell you what a lovely family you are. And you two have the most precious daugther," she gushed.

Tiffany was about to correct the old women but Wooyoung spoke first, "Thank you," he said.

"What's your daughters name?" the old women asked Wooyoung.

"My daughters name in Yoon-Mi, my wife is Tiffany and I'm Wooyoung," he said. The old women talked to them a little more after she left Tiffany hit his arm.

"Why did you lie?!" she asked. Wooyoung laughed.

"Well your my girlfriend, close enough to a wife right?" he asked.

Tiffany crossed her arms, "Since when am I your girlfriend?" she asked. 

"Since 5 minutes ago," he replied.

"No oppa! You have to ask her properly!" Yoon-Mi said. 

Wooyoung sighed, "Fine! But I'm not good at this," he said to his little sister. He then turned to face Tiffany. "Would you...be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly.

Tiffany flashed him an eye smile and nodded, "Yes," she said. Wooyoung hugged Tiffany and Yoon-Mi started cheering.

Unfortunately for them someone inside the ice cream parlor had caught the whole thing on camera, and tomorrow, it would surely be all over the news.

 

 

                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Today was Jessica's last day with Yuri before they flew to America. Instead of getting ready for her date, the blonde sat on her bed, crying, even though Yuri promised her everything would be fine, Jessica could only think of the worst outcomes. 

At that moment Yuri knocked on the door. The girl that had been crying suddenly remembered about her date. She quickly threw on new clothes and put on a little bit of make-up, hopefully Yuri wouldn't notice that she had been crying.

Before opening the door Jessica put took a deep breath and a fake smile on her face. "Hi Sica," Yuri said. 

"Hi," Jessica said. Yuri smiled and walked inside her ice priness house. Jessica closed the door and walked toward Yuri, she wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck and smiled at her. Yuri followed her lead by wrapping her arms tightly around Jessica's waist.

"Today's our last day," Jessica says.

Yuri shakes her head, "No it's not, this is just the start of our new beggining." The ice princess stands there quietly, not knowing what to say. Yuri is the first to attack Jessica's lips with her own.

The blonde gladly returned the kiss, for a moment forgetting all about the surgery and forgetting all her doubts. Just one kiss from Yuri could make Jessica feel happy again.

Yuri pulled away and put her forehead against Jessica's, "Promise me today, you won't think about the surgery," she said. Jessica nodded and smiled.

 

 

                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Taeyeon dropped off her girlfriend Sunny at her house later. After that she drove to a meeting that her manager had scheduled with her. The girl already knew what to expect.

"Hi oppa," Taeyeon said as she walked inside her managers house. She sat down across from him and that's when he manager handed her atleast 6 magazines.

The pictures on the cover consist of images of Taeyeon and Sunny showing a lot of PDA in public, and a couple consist of the two girls walking out of Taeyeon's home the next morning with very messy bed hair.

"This is bad for you image," he manager said bluntly. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, not wanting to put up with her manager today.

"Taeyeon are you listening, I know for a regular person this isn't a big deal, but your an idol, anyone could turn this against you," he said.

"So what? Evenryone know that Sunny is my girlfriend, so what if I ed her last night, and the paparazzi got a picture?" Taeyeon rudely asked, then she stood up and stormed out of the room. 

Truthfully right now, Taeyeon was taking her anger out at everyone and anyone.