Interview

Back To You

 

~2 Months Later
 
After a long tour, all the girls where finally back in Korea, they all went their seprate ways, refusing to even look at each other. When out in public they faked a friendship but when they were alone, they didn't speak and avoided each other. Before they could really seperate they had one more interview to do together.
 
They waited backstage, even though they were in the same room, they didn't speak. Yuri and Taeyeon were talking and laughing and Jessica and Tiffany were to busy on their phones. 
 
"Oh Taeyeon, Yoona wanted to know if you and Sunny would join us for dinner tomorrow, we can spend the whole day together," Yuri said.
 
This caugh Tiffany and Jessica's , they started paying closer attwntion to the conversation.
 
Taeyeon took her phone out.
 
"I'll call Sunny," Taeyeon looked through her contacts until she found Sunny's number, she put it on loudspeaker so Yuri hear her also.
 
Sunny: "Yeoboseyo?"
Taeyeon: "Sunny, it's Taeyeon."
Sunny: "Oh! Tae, I miss you."
Taeyeon: "Me too, are you busy tomorrow?"
Sunny: "Anniyo, I'm free all day tomorrow."
Taeyeon: "Then you and I could spend the day with Yoona and Yuri?"
Sunny: "Oh sounds fun! Then I'll see you tomorrow Tae."
Taeyeon: "Yes tomorrow, love you, bye."
Sunny: "Love you too. Bye Tae."
 
After she hung up Yuri clapped her hands, "What should we do tomorrow!?" she asked.
 
"Mmm, I don't know. Where should we go?" Taeyeon asked herself. 
 
"Girls, come on, their ready for you," their managers came to get them.
 
Yuri and Taeyeon stood up and so did Jessica and Tiffany. 
 
"We'll think of something later," Taeyeon says to Yuri as they walk out of the room.
 
                                                                                      ----------
 
"Hello, we're back with two of Korea's hottest duos, they just got back from touring together, Tiffany and Jessica! And Taeyeon and Yuri!" the host said this as the crowd clapped loudly. Once the crowd calmed down the interview started.
 
The interviewer started, "So you were all suppose to go on tour together for 2 months, but you girls did so great that the tour got extended, how was that?" 
 
"I think it was fun because we got to meet more of our fans, it also was great that it wasn't just Taeyeon and I like it usally is, 2 other great people were there to keep us company," Yuri said, referring to Jessica and Tiffany.
 
"And how difficult was it all?" the women asked.
 
"It was very difficult, there was a lot of obstacles in our way, Yuri twisted her ankle, and she couldn't dance in the show for about 2 weeks, also I got very sick and I could still sing but I didn't have energy, there were also a lot of emotional problems, that only us four know about," Jessica answered.
 
"Also, this question is for Taeyeon and Tiffany, there was a picture of you two a while back, and it appears that you two were close to kissing," a picture of Taeyeon and Tiffany pops up on the huge screen behind them.
 
"That picture was just taken at the wrong time, since Jessica and Yuri needed their rest, Taeyeon and I went out to the park, we where chasing each other and I fell on top of her, that's when the picture was taken," Tiffany explained, the interviewer nodded.
 
"Ahh, okay, so Taeyeon there was also a picture were you hugged one of your best friends boyfriend Jung Yonghwa, can you explain that?" 
 
Taeyeon nodded, "I'm actually glad you ask about that, at that time Yonghwa oppa needed my advice, he told me he needed help to think of a romantic way to propose to Seohyun, I was so happy for him at that moment I just hugged him tightly and congratualted him."
 
"Aww that's so sweet, so you actually helped him when he proposed to her?" the women asked. 
 
Taeyeon nodded, "Yes, I did and I'm very happy for them both!"
 
"So know that your all back, are you working on indivdual activities or are you taking a break, what can we look forward too?"
 
"Well right now, Jessica and I are going to work on a new english album for our fans back in America, but before we get started we are going to take a little break," Tiffany answers with a smile.
 
"And Taeyeon and I are also going to take a break, and just relax, we're still going to be hosting Music Core every week, but other then that or schedule is empty," Yuri says.
 
"I also have a question for Yuri," she looks stright at Yuri and smiles, "You and Yoona have denied that your dating but recently there was a picture where you are visting her on the set of her new drama and your kissing her, are you two dating?" 
 
Yuri blushes and Taeyeon smiles and playfully hits her on the shoulder, while Jessica is trying not to blow up. 
 
"Yes, Yoona and I are together, for about 5 months now, and honestly my heart was so broken from a previous relationship, but I think Yoona filled that hole in my heart. I'm glad to say that I'm very happy and this is the happiest I've been in a very long time," Yuri smiles brightly and Taeyeon hugs her.
 
"I'm so happy Yuri found someone, she's my best friend and she has the most kindest heart and she really does desrves the best," Taeyeon say as she's hugging Yuri.
 
The crowd watches the best friends hug.
 
"So then Taeyeon, Sunny confirmed that you two are going out, but you've stayed quiet about the whole thing."
 
"Well, yes, we are going out , also for about 5 months now and I'm also truly happy, I'm glad Yuri and I are both in a relationship because we get to go out together with our dates and we really have fun and enjoy every moment, and now that Sunny and Yoona are in our lives, there's never a dull moment, because they're both so full of life and energy that it's just always fun!" Taeyeon replies, and Yuri nods agreeing with Taeyeon's statement and Tiffany fakes a smile but truly she wants to explode.
 
"And also Taeyeon loves that Sunny is shorter then her!" Yuri says, the whole room start laughing, except Tiffany.
 
"So do you two, go to Jessica or Tiffany for help on or advice on your relationships?" 
 
"No we don't but we should because they really do have a beautiful relationship," Yuri replies.
 
Jessica and Tiffany smile.
 
"Is there anything you'd like to say before we finish?" the interviewer asks.
 
"Thanks for coming to see us in concert and supporting us, we love you all. Look forward to all our new work, and we'll all continue to work hard for you," Tiffany says and smiles.
 
                                                                                      ----------
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
 
Once we're backstage I go to the bathroom, I just stand there, looking at myself in the mirror. 
 
I wanna be Sunny right now, just to feel that love that she feels, just to have Taeyeon hold me again, just to have her kiss me again.
 
I look at myself even more closely, I've been so upset these past months that I don't even eat. I look so skinny, too skinny. And I always feel so dizzy, but today it's especially bad. I open the bathroom door and see Taeyeon walking towards her dressing room. "Taeyeon!" I call out, she turns to look at me.
 
"What?" she asks, I walk towards her, I don't even know what to say. I just hug her.
 
"Tiffany!" she says and gentley pushes me away from the her, I look at her.
 
"What?" I ask, she stares at me.
 
"Are you okay? You look really skinny, you should eat more." 
 
I nod, "Okay, I will." 
 
"Okay, bye," Taeyeon walks away leaving me alone, it hurts that we only have these little conversations now. 
 
"I love you" I whisper as she leaves.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone can stop freaking out, there will end up being TaeNy and YulSic!