Jessica's Doubts

Back To You

Taeyeon's P.O.V

Without thinking I stood up from my chair and was walking stright to Tiffany's table. But when I saw her smiling and laughing, I stopped. These past couple of months, she faked a smile, and pretended to be fine. But right now, she's really happy, and who am I to ruin her happiness. I just sigh and walk back to my table. 

"What's going on with Taeyeon?" Sunny asks me. I just shake my head, look down and continue to eat my meal. I can feel Sunny still staring at me. I know she's probably confused right now.

"Taeyeon, won't you tell me what's wrong, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me anything," she says sweetly. I look up at her and see her concerned face. 

"I'm really fine Sunny, I just felt a little sick that's all," I lied. I know he can tell I'm lying, but she doesn't ask anymore questions. Instead she chooses to drop the subject, which I'm thankful for.

Sunny and I forget about the subject, and continue to eat, we also exchange a couple of words. I know she's probably mad because I won't tell her the truth. I feel bad, so I decide that after dinner, I'll make it up to heher no matter what.

After out dinner, I pay and Sunny and I leave. But before I leave, I look at Tiffany and Wooyoung one more time. She still looks super happy, so I feel happy for her.

"Where should we go now?" I asked Sunny once we were in my car. She shrugs her shoulders and looks stright ahead. 

I sigh and try to think of how to make it up to her. "Sunny I'm really sorry, the truth is I thought I saw someone I knew so I stood up quickly to say hi, honestly that's what happened," I lied to her for the second time this night. 

She turned to look at me, "You promise that's the truth?" she asked. I smiled and nodded. She smiled back and leans in and kisses me. I smile as I kiss her back, keeping a girlfriend like Sunny happy is defenitly a hard task.

 

 

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Tiffany's P.O.V

After a great dinner with Wooyoung I wanted to go for a walk. That's the best way to get to know someone. He drove us to the park, after parking his car we started walking around the park. It  was nice and quiet. 

We walked side by side and talked. I got to know a lot about him. He's a 24 year old model. I could tell since he's really good model. But he's not rude and cocky like other guys, in fact he's the opposite. Nice, caring, respectful, and very loving, he perfectly fits everything that I look for in a guy. 

After he told me a little bit about himself, I told him about me. We had quickly becomed close to each other. 

As we continue our walk around the park, he grabs my hand and holds. I look up at him, and smile, he smiles back. Our walk through the park continues for a long time, until finally we take a seat at one of the park benches. 

Wooyoung and I talk more, as he's talking I look across the park and notice two familiar faces. Taeyeon and Sunny in the middle of a very public make-out session. I feel a little jealous, but I feel more nerveous, what is Taeyeon doing? There could be paparazzi's anywhere. 

 

 

                                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                                                     

 

 

Yuri's P.O.V

Taeyeon and Tiffany were both on a date, so I was alone with Jessica. "What should we do Sica?" I ask her. 

She smiles and points to a bag, "Bring that here," she says. I follow her orders and immedately go get the bag she asked for. I bring it to her. She look through it and smiles when she sees what she was serching for. 

She hands me paper and pen, "Write me a letter, and I'll write you one. I wanna have a letter from you the day of the surgery, I wanna do a lot of things before the surgery, in case I don't-" before she can finish I cut her off with a kiss on the lips.

When I pull away I look stright into her eyes,"Stop Sica. The surgery will work......I know it will." She just nods.

"But still, please write me a letter," she smiles and grabs paper and a pen for herself and starts writing me a letter.