Dinner

Back To You

Jessica and Yuri woke up in each others arms. Yuri was the first to wake up that morning. She woke up her ice princess with a kiss on the lips. Jessica smiled and her eyes opened slowly. "Yuri," Jessica said against her girlfriends lips. Yuri backed away a little but stayed close.

Jessica smiled at her a stood up from the bed. She put a robe over her body and walked into the bathroom. She shut the door quickly. "Sica are you okay?" Yuri asked outside the door. Jessica was having a hard time breathing.

"I'm okay, just freshining up," the ice princess lied.

Yuri knew something was wrong, she knocked harshly on the door, "Sica open up please!" she yelled. Jessica ignored her and tried to get her breathing back normal.

Meanwhile, Yuri was rushing around the whole room, trying to find the key to the bathroom door. When she found it, she ran back to her bathroom door and opened. She found Jessica hunched over, breathing heavily. The younger girl rushed to her girlfriend and helped her up. "Sica, what's wrong?" Yuri cried. Jessica just shook her away and managed to get her breathing back to normal. Yuri stood back and cried.

Jessica walked to her and smiled. "I'm fine Yuri, see!?" she said. The younger girl just hugged her girlfriend and let her tears fall freely. Jessica felt guilt, anger and sadness.

Jessica finally managed to get her girlfriend to relax a little. Yuri's head rested on her ice princess lap as she slowly closed her eyes. Jessica sang softly into her ear, Yuri fell asleep quickly. Once Jessica was sure her Yuri was asleep she got her phone and called Tiffany.

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~

Tiffany woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She sat up on her bed and smiled when she saw the caller ID, it was her best friend, Jessica.

"Sica!" Tiffany said excitedly as she answered her cell phone.

"Hey Fany, I need to talk, do you mind?" Jessica asked.

 "Of course not Sica. What's wrong?" Tiffany asked concernly.

Jessica sighed heavily, "I don't know what to do, I love Yuri but I feel like all I do is cause her to worry about me. I don't want her to spend her time worrying about me, I'm not worth it,"

Tiffany smiled, "Sica she's worriec because she loves you and doesn't want to loose you. Wouldn't you be worried about her if she was in your situation?" she asked.

Jessica nodded, "I understand, but I love her and I only want her to be happy, I know that's not with me."

Tiffany and Jessica continued to talk, but no matter what she said, Tiffany couldn't make Jessica feel good about her relationship with Yuri.

When they hung up Tiffany got up and looked at her calander. Wooyoung was on a buisness trip and Tiffany was counting down the days until she could see him again. Tiiffany sighed, still 12 days to go. The girl walked into her bathroom. When she returned her phone was ringing again. She picked it up from her bed, "It's Taetae!" Tiffany said to herself.

"Hey Taetae!" Tiffany said as she answered.

Taeyeon smiled, "Hey Fany, have any plans for later?" she asked.

"I have an interview in about an hour, then I'm free," the younger girl replied.

"Then would you like to come to dinner with me, Sunny is too busy," the older girl said.

"Okay! Bye Taetae," Tiffany smiled and hung up.