Gone Part 2

Back To You

 

Next morning Jessica returns home, and finds Yuri waiting for her. When she hears the door open up, Yuri looks up with tears in her eyes. "Jessica! Your back!" Yuri smiles and stands up to give her girlfriend a hug. "Don't scare me like that," Yuri whispers. Jessica pushes her away, "I'm all wet, I need to change," the ice princess walks past Yuri and into her bedroom.

Jessica comes back out a couple minutes later with dry clothes on. She sat next to her girlfriend but avoided looking at her. "I love you Sica," Yuri says, finally breaking the silence. Jessica rolls her eyes, "Yeah right," she says to herself. Yuri makes Jessica look at her and kisses her. "Sica, your an idiot. How could you possibly think I don't love you?" Yuri asks. The ice princess remains quiet. "How much do you love me?" Jessica finally says. Yuri smiles, "More then you can imagine," she whispers. Jessica bites her bottom lip, "And you don't love Yoona? Even a little bit?" she asks. Yuri shakes her head, "Nope, I only my ice princess," she says.

"Sorry I scared you and sorry I doubted your love," Jessica says. Yuri smiles and kisses Jessica, the blonde kisses back.

After they pull away Yuri gives Jessica something. "Tiffany left this for us," she says. Jessica takes the letter and opens it up.

 

Dear Yuri and Jessica,

I'm sorry for what I said the other day, I didn't mean it. I know how much you two love each other, I hope I haven't caused permanent damage to your relationship. I'm sorry Jessica for saying that Yuri didn't truly love you, I know she does. The truth is you were right, I can't get over Taeyeon and when I see how happy you two are, I become jealous.

I'm not a love expert but I want to give you two advice. When you fight and argue and feel like you want to break up, think of how happy you were when you two got back together. Think of all the times you said 'I love you'. Take good care of each other and never forget how much you two love each other.

I love you both, bye. Be happy. I guess I'll see Sica in a month or two when we record our new album and Yuri, I don't know if I'll ever see you or Taeyeon again. Please take good care of Taetae.

Love,

 Fany

 

                                                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Taeyeon wakes up next morning at Sunny's house. She sees her girlfriend is still sleeping, Taeyeon smiles to herself and kisses Sunny's cheek. Then she gets up, put her clothes on and walks out to living room. Yoona is there, watching the news. "Good morning Yoona!" she says. Yoona smiles, "Hey Tae!" she says cheerfully. Taeyeon sits down, "What you watching?" she asks. "Just the new gossip, I want to see if there is anything about me," Yoona replies. Taeyeon nods and looks at the television.

The show was about to end, when a picture of Tiffany at an airport popped up on the TV. Taeyeon paid closer attention and listened carefully to what was being said.

"Tiffany Hwang was seen leaving back to America last night, even though she was suppose to leave in 2 months, when we asked her why she said, quote, "I have a lot of problems right now that I have to deal with on my own." We also heard that she broke up with her boyfriend, Wooyoung, which leads us to suspect it had something to do with him." the news reporter says.

"Fany left?" Taeyeon asks herself.

Taeyeon makes up an excuse to leave and goes to Tiffany's house. Hoping that maybe it was a nightmare and that she was still there, but she wasn't. When she got there it was only Yuri and Jessica. "Fany left you this," Yuri gives her a letter. Taeyeon takes it but doesn't read it.

She goes back home feeling lonely, the letter sits on her table. She doesn't read it. Instead she remembers something Tiffany once told her.

"Aww sorry Taetae, you should call me when your lonely, I get lonely too." that memory replied in Taeyeon's head.

She picked up her cell phone and went to her contacts. She saw Tiffany's number and called her. The phone rang three times, but  Taeyeon got scared and hung up. "If she left, she doesn't want to see me," Taeyeon says to herself.