Teasing You

Back To You

 

After she walked Tiffany and Taeyeon out of the hospital, Yuri returned to Jessica's room, only to find the ice princess sleeping. The younger girl slowly and carefully placed her hand on the sleeping beauty's cheek, Yuri's heart hurt, knowing that Jessica had been crying. 
 
Yuri felt tears forming inside her eyes, "Please tell me what's wrong Jessica, I wanna help you," Yuri whispered to the sleeping girl. She slowly leaned down and kissed Jessica's cheek. She held her hand and sat on the couch next to her. Yuri looked at Jessica one last time, before completely falling asleep.
 
Once Yuri was fully asleep, Jessica opened her eyes and looked at their hands. A smile slowly formed on her face. "Do you love me too Yuri?" she asked the girl besides her. Jessica smiled again, she got up from her hospital bed and walked to Yuri. 
 
Jessica bent down and looked closely at Yuri's beautiful face, Jessica moved some of Yuri's hair back and smiled. "I love you Yuri," the bonde closed her eyes as she pressed her lips against Yuri's soft lips. She stayed like this for a while, and then she felt Yuri moving, she quicky pulled away and stayed quiet. 
 
When she was sure that Yuri was still asleep she kissed her cheek, "I'm not going to get the surgery, I want to spend my last couple of months with you" Jessica whispers to Yuri, she wipes away some tears that rolled down her cheeks. She stands up and walks to her hospital bed, she lays down, still holding Yuri's hand tightly. The ice pincess manages to fall asleep quickly.
 
 
                                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                              
NEXT DAY
 
Tiffany and Taeyeon both stepped out of their cars at the same time. Tiffany noticed Taeyeon first. "Taeyeon!" she called out the girls name loudly. Taeyeon turned to see who was calling her name. When she saw it was Tiffany, she ignored her and walked towards the hospital doors. Tiffany quickly ran after her and grabbed her arm, she pulled her back, now they were face to face. 
 
"Come on," Tiffany said, she was still holding Taeyeon's arms, she manged to pull the older girl with her. 
 
"Taetae, I need to talk to you, and for once, your going to listen," Tiffany spoke seriously. Taeyeon just stared at Tiffany's body, noticing the girl was even skinnier then last time she saw her new figure.
 
Before Tiffany could speak, Taeyeon spoke, "You should eat more, your lost too much weight." Tiffany liked that Taeyeon was concerned about her.
 
"Are you worried about me?" Tiffany asked sweetly, she stepped closer to the shorter girl. She wrapped her arms aound Taeyeon's neck, the older girl just stared at her, not moving, not talking, only staring. "Are you?" Tiffany asked again, her face was now closer to Taeyeon's. 
 
"Yes, I am," Tayeon finally said, Tiffany smiled and got closer to Taeyeon's face their lips where close to touching. Tiffany flashed Taeyeon her best eye smile before turning around and walking away. Taeyeon could only stand there and watch as Tiffany walked away, inside the hospital. 
 
Once she was inside Tiffany smiled brightly, her new plan was to tease Taeyeon.