They're Back

Back To You

 

   Taeyeon woke up early, knowing she had a busy schedule ahead of her. She walked out to the kitchen we're her maid was cooking her breakfest. "Good morning! Is Yuri up yet?" she asked. The maid bowed "No yet, Ms. Taeyeon, but I'll wake her up." the maid replied. Taeyeon smiled, "Thank-you, and I told you call me Taeyeon." the short girl smiled and walked to the front of her huge house, she picked up the newspaper and saw something she didn't expect to see. "Fany? Sica?" she whispers as she looks at the picture of a young girls on the front of the newspaper. "YURI!" the short girl yells as she runs through the house serching for her best friend. She sees Yuri sitting down, getting ready for breakfast. "Yuri! Did you see who's back in Korea?" Taeyeon asks as she hands her the newspaper. Yuri looks at it, "Sica? She's back?" the girl asks as she looks at the picture of Tiffany and Jessica. Taeyeon walks to the living room and turns on the T.V, sure enough Jessica and Tiffany are on the news. "And in other news, worldwide artist Jessia and Tiffany are back in Korea after leaving for 6 years." Yuri walked up behind Taeyeon to see the news report. "What should we do?" Yuri asks he best friend. "Nothing, we'll just ignore it, it happened in high school, they have their career now and we have ours. By the way we're hosting 'Music Core' today so hurry, we have a busy schedule today." the shorter girl turned away from the T.V and walked away. Yuri, however, was intrested in hearing why Tiffany and Jessica we're back. She still remembered the day Jessica told her she was leaving, it broke her heart.
 
 
~FLASHBACK
 
  Yuri walked up to her girlfriend, "Hey Jessica, why did you wanna meet up?" Yuri asked. Jessica looked at Yuri, the younger girl could already see the pain in her eyes. "What's wrong Sica?" Yuri asked concernedly. Jessica let tears fall from her eye, she hugged Yuri tightly. "I'm so sorry Yuri, I love you." she whispers. Yuri hugged her girlfriend tightly. "Sica, your scaring me." Yuri said as Jessica pulled away from their hug. Jessica wiped her tears, "I'm leaving Korea tomorrow, I need to follow my dream right now." the ice princess tried to remain strong. Yuri's eyes became watery, "You can't Jessica." "I have too, bye Yuri." Jessica turned around and walked away.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   Taeyeon walked into her room, she finally let a few tears fall from her eyes. "She's back." Taeyeon whispers as she slides down her wall. "Why? Why now?" she asks, she picks up a scrapbook that her and Tiffany made a long time ago. Taeyeon looks through the pictures. "She broke my heart, but this time, I won't let myself fall for her." Taeyeon closes the scrapbook and throws it to another side of her room.
 
~FLASHBACK
 
   Taeyeon slowly walk up behind Tiffany and wraps her arms tightly around her waist. "Hey Fany." she whispers, she kisses the girls cheek and smiles. Tiffany pushes her away slowly. "Taeyeon, let's talk." Tiffany says. "What is it?" Taeyeon asks. Tiffany looked down and took a deep breath, "Sica and I, we're leaving to America tomorrow." Tiffany finally manages to look Taeyeon in the eyes. Taeyeon laughes, "Are you serious?" she asks. Tiffany grabs her girlfriends hands, "I'm sorry TaeTae, but I have to go, it's my dream." the younger girl whispers. Taeyeon yanks her hands away and cries hard, "What about us?!" she yells. Tiffany could feel tears forming, "Sorry Taeyeon, I love you." Tiffany kisses Taeyeon one last time before leaving her.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Tiffany's P.O.V
   I step of the plane with Jessica. "We're here Sica!" I say excitedly. She smiles and takes my hand in hers, "Can you believe it's been six years Fany?" she asks. I look around, "Wow, it hasn't changed at all!" I say. Jessica nods, "Too bad we can't enjoy it, we have a performance at 'Music Core' today' she says as we step inside our limo. "Oh! I forgot!" I slap my forhead. She giggles, "I knew you would, but I remember the schedule for today so don't worry about anything my beautiful mushroom," I smiled and kiss her quickly. "Good thing I have you, or I'd be completely lost" I say, I let my head rest on her shoulder. 
 
   When we arrive at our hotel Jessica steps out of the limo and then she helps me out. A couple of photographers are there. I hear clicking and see flashing. Jessica wraps her arm around my waist and shields me from the paparazzi. We walk inside our hotel and take the elevator up to our room. "Sica? What time do we have to be there?" I asks her. She looks at the schedule, "Our manager said that we would be picked up at around 2:30, and it's 1:50 now so let's start getting ready." she says. I nod and walk inside the bathroom. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   Taeyeon and Yuri are at the set of 'Music Core' getting their hair and make-up done. Their manager comes rushing in, Yuri laughes, "Oppa, slow down." she says. "There's been a change in the performances" he hands the girls some papers. "Read over these, okay?" he asks. "Ne oppa." Taeyeon says, she looks down at the paper as does Yuri. "Jessica?" "Tiffany?" both girls say at the same time. They look at each other. "Oh great!" Taeyeon says out loud. 
 
   While Taeyeon was not excited or happy, Yuri was so excited and so happy. "OMO!" she yelled. She checked and re-checked her hair, make-up and outfit. "Relax will you?" Taeyeon said, she looked at the clock, in less then an hour she would be reunited with Tiffany.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
   Jessica looked down at a paper her manager gave her. "Umm, Fany?" she says, as she look over at her girlfriend. Tiffany is still getting her make-up done, "What is it?" she asks. "The host for the show are................Taeyeon and Yuri." Jessica replies. Tiffany turns to face her girlfriend, "Let's not care, we broke up, you and I are together now, it doesn't matter." Tiffany goes back to getting her make-up done. Jessica smiles, "Your right Fany, I love you now." Jessica grabs her girlfriends hand and kisses it. "I love you too Sica." Tiffany smiles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tell me what you think about the first chapter!