Guessing Game

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

Sungmin's POV

 

It's been a while and yet it seems like only yesterday, here I am sitting in front of my piano with my music pieces scattered on top of it waiting for a finished piece to fill them.. I stretched and watched as the day breaks on my window, it's already 6 in the morning, I just spent another sleepless night..

 

Ming hyung, recording for the new song at 8 am today, don't be late.

 

Tsh.. Kyuhyun ah.. I need some sleep.. I threw away my phone somewhere and buried myself under the comforts of my sheets, no one can ever take me away from here.. no one!!!

 

*bonamana playing*

 

“aish!! Let me sleep!” I screamed and stumbled from the bed as I searched for my phone which doesn't give a damn to my peace-seeking time and instead kept on ringing..

 

“What?!” I asked in an annoyed tone after hitting the answer button without bothering to check who the caller is

 

“Did I bothered you?” that voice.. is unfamiliar

 

“Who is this?” I asked, wondering why my heart is beating so fast

 

“It's Sunny, Min”

 

I got up right away and cleared my throat, tried to sound as cheerful as possible, “Sunny ah.. what made you call this early?”

 

“Nothing.. uhm.. I mean never mind, it seems like you haven't had any sleep”

 

“No. It's OK, really.. what is it?”

 

“I just want to ask if you are busy today..”

 

“Hmm.. Let's see.. I have a recording this 8 in the morning until 1pm, then I am free until 5..”

 

“Can I come with you?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Look, I am so bored at home plus I want to see you recording and I want to say Hi to Yesung, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook as well.. please???”

 

“Let's see.. It's 6:15 am, the recording will start at 8am”

 

“How about I pick you up at your house, you haven't changed your address right?”

 

“No.. how about I pick you up at your house?”

 

“Hmm.. Sounds like a plan.. I'll see you in an hour!!”

 

I smiled as wide as my lips could reach got ready as fast as I can.. I can't be late.. kk..

 

I bid umma and appa goodbye as soon as I finished my preparation and set my car to life and drove to Sunny's house.. but the problem is that, I don't even have any idea where it is! Sure we have known each other since the last year of senior high but I never have been to their house not even once. The truth is I don't know who her parents are as well, her life is a mystery..

 

Soongyu ah.. I forgot to ask your home address.. I said on my text message and she replied as fast as jet with all the complete details.. I almost forgot that she is an artist and to her, every detail counts.

 

I had to blink for several times after I stopped on their driveway. Sure, I know that she came from a well-off family since she is able to afford studying in abroad but never in my wildest dreams did I thought like this.

 

Their gate automatically opened and I was greeted by an elderly man who knocked on my car's window..

 

Good morning, I presume that you are Mr. Lee?”

 

Good morning sir, yes I am”

 

Lady Choi is waiting for you at the garden, allow me to take you to her..”

 

I just nodded and let him open my car's door for me and followed him to where Sunny is.. As we go deeper to what he calls 'the garden', I began to hear distant voices until..

 

Madame Hwang, Lady Choi's visitor has arrived”

 

Madame Hwang?! My jaw almost lost its screws from my skull when I saw the queen of fashion, THE STEPHANIE HWANG..

 

Annyeong Ming, meet my mom.. Tiffany and mom, he is my best friend in senior high, do you know that he is a successful member of an idol group now? Sungmin is the name”

 

Good afternoon madame Hwang” I said and bowed

 

It's nice to meet you too Sungmin, oh please.. don't be so formal dear.. whoever is close to my daughter is already close to me too.. Please feel free to call me Auntie Tiff, arasso?”

 

Ah.. ne. kamsahamnida, if that is what you want Madame, I mean Auntie Tiff..”

 

Seems like you two are developing a bond, kk.. mom I'll be having a date with Min today” Sunny announced making me look at her,

 

Are we?”

 

Yeph!.. We'll go now mommy..”

 

Wait.. Sunny, aren't you going to offer him drinks before you go?”

 

No need, as I said, we will be having a date mommy..” she said and pulled my hand as I bow once again to her mother

 

~o~

 

Sunny slept all the way to the company that I didn't even had the chance to pry her with all the questions that are going on inside my mind.. But I knew better that it's up to her to tell me everything..

 

Sunny, we're here” I said and shook her lightly when we arrived at the company

 

Are we?”

 

Hm-mm”

 

Hyung! I thought you will be late! It's almost 8am!” Kyuhyun glared at me after I entered the booth

 

Almost... but not yet.. I just went to pick someone”

 

Nugu?” Ryeowook asked while preparing

 

I got Sunshine on a summer day” yesung began singing

 

Ooh.. Sunny ssi is with you?!” Ryeowook asked with enthusiasm

 

Nae.. wae?!” I asked

 

Nothing..” he said and grinned, then opened the booth and yelled, “Sunny ssi good morning! You made my day!”

 

Aish.. yah.. wookie” I said and pulled him back

 

Don't tell us you are jealous” Kyuhyun said and smirked

 

Why would I? She is my bestfriend, it's normal for me to be protective” I said

 

Arasso.. Arasso..” Let's start recording Yesung said and motioned for the que

 

As the music starts to play, I can't help but to stare at the lady who is happily smiling at me while I am stuck inside the booth, hoping that I could hold her in my arms as I sing the beautiful lyrics of the song..

 

I wandered for a long time alone..I had to manage without you.. Now I can slowly start to peacefully smile (English trans of Sungmin's part in all my heart)

 

I realized that my thoughts were all poured in that lyrics, it perfectly fits the situation.. I had to live without her but now that she is back, I know I can smile as genuine as before..

 

“It's beautiful” she said and hugged the four of us after the 5-hour recording

 

“I'm sorry you have to sit here and get bored for 3 hours” I said

 

“No... I actually enjoyed listening to your voices”

 

“Kamsahamnida Sunny ssi..” Kyuhyun smiled

 

“I'm glad you liked it, it was composed by our very own eternal maknae” yesung answered

 

“Hyung, don't make me blush” Wookie answered and smiled like an idiot

 

“Well, we have to get going,” I said before more stupid things can happen, as you all know, these guys, especially Kyuhyun are tricksters and pranksters

 

“Aish.. are you going somewhere? Why don't you share Sunny ssi with us?” Wookie pouted

 

“No way.. Come on Sun” I said led her out

 

~o~

 

“Can we stop by the Song Fashion House first before we have lunch?” she asked

 

“Sure, why not” I said

 

“Thanks Min, I hope I am not bothering you so much”

 

“Anything for my bestfriend.. What do you need there anyway?”

 

“Uhm.. Did you already forgot about the opening of my gallery two days from now?!”

 

“Omo!! Of course not!! So you will do the fitting today?!” I asked

 

“Yeah.. I have met a very wonderful and beautiful fashion designer”

 

“You mean Im Yoona?”

 

“Yeah, how did you know?!”

 

“Well, she is a royalty.. An actress, model and a fashion designer, besides she is very tall, y and beautiful.. “

 

“Yeah.. I am nothing compared to her” she smiled but it faded right away as she turn to face the road while we drive to the Song House of Fashion

 

“Hey Sun.. it's not what I mean OK?”

 

She looked at me and reached for my hand on the steering wheel, “It's OK”

 

Sunny and I have entered the very luxurious Fashion House owned by the Queen Victoria herself, I am not referring to the black widow of Windsor but to the Queen of Asian fashion, Victoria Song.

 

As we are about to enter the office of Yoona Lim, my phone suddenly rang and guess who, none other than our manager hyung!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Sungmin ah, where are you?!”

 

“Somewhere.” I answered as I look at Sunny with a it's-ok face

 

“Tell me where that somewhere is! We need to go to Jeju for the music bank special.. it's urgent and a surprise so tell me where you are!”

 

“Mwo?! As in now?!”

 

“What is it?” Sunny whispered

 

“Chakamanyo..” I held the receiver and pouted, “I need to go, I'm sorry Sun, I think we have to postpone this date.. There will be a music bank in jeju and we ought to there asap”

 

“Gwaenchana.. take my car” she said and handed me her car keys

 

“No.. I can take a bus”

 

“Come on ming, don't be stupid, you'll get mobbed by people there.. take this, I will just call our driver to fetch me once I finished”

 

“Ah..I owe you this! I swear I'll make it up to you!” I said and jog to the elevator and waved to her

 

“Bye!! Have a safe trip!!!”

 

END OF SUNGMIN'S POV

 

Sunny's POV

 

“Bye!! Have a safe trip!” I said as I bid Sungmin goodbye, seriously, I pity him for some reason but it's his profession and the fans are waiting for him.. So here I am, all alone. It's not like I am used to it but I just want to be with someone when I enters Yoona's kingdom.. I want to be with someone who sees me as someone beautiful too because I feel somewhat inferior inside this place.. It's not as if I am insecure.. There is just an air of indifference..

 

“Miss Lee!!” Yoona jumped from her office chair and hugged me tight.. How can I even hate this woman?! She is very pretty but like me, she also acts not so girly

 

“Miss Im... You are beautiful as always” I said, returning her hug

 

“Omona.. You are more beautiful than me” she said and pulled me inside the fitting room, “I'm sure you'll love this” she said and showed me a sophisticated white and black fur suit

 

“Oh my god.. this is amazing Miss Im” I said while touching the fabrics of my new dress

 

“Just call me Yoona, do you mind if I will call you Sunny?”

 

“No. Of course I don't. Yoona, thank you very much! I didn't expect something like this” I said while smiling widely

 

“I can't risk my name especially if it involves someone like you Sunny.. You know what, I felt a connection between the two of us.. and I don't know what it is.. but still! I am glad you liked it!!”

 

“I did!! I really love it, not just like mind you!” I said and giggled

 

“Miss Im, Mr. Wu is waiting for you outside” Carolina, her assistant said

 

“Oh, is he? Wait here Sunny, I'll be back, try to fit it first then we will see if there will be major repairs ne? I'll be back!”

 

I nodded and stared at the work of Yoona, I know I have said it over and over but I just cam't get over the fact that she can produce such a creation for a short period of time.. I wore it and it perfectly fits me.. I waited for her to get back and show it to her but I wonder what's taking her long so I peek from the fitting room to the main room and found her talking to the FACE!!

 

But.. there is something wrong in the picture, the face is smiling so as Yoona.. Is he her boyfriend? Wow.. He looks even better when he smiles, but why do I find his face y as well? Aish.. Sunny stop it.. He is owned by Yoona..

 

“Excuse me?” I said and both of them looked at me

 

“Omo.. Mianhae Sunny, I have completely forgotten about you”

 

Of course almost all ladies forget the existence of others when their lovers appeared right?

 

“No it's OK.. I just want to show you how it perfectly fits.. I mean, I have to go somewhere too so I want to show it to you now”

 

Yoona whispered on the face's ear and he just nodded and sat on the couch while she walk towards me with her index finger on her lips..

 

“Let's see.. hmm.. it really firs you well..So, are you going to get it now or on Saturday?”

 

“Can I have it now?” I asked

 

“Of course you can!”

 

I happily bid Yoona goodbye, holding the paper bag with my dress and reminded her to go to the opening of my gallery with her boyfriend.. But sadly, she said she's not sure since her boyfie, face I think, is having another schedule.. I learned that he is a member of EXO.. whoa.. wait.. wait.. so her boyfriend knows LUHAN?! I guess he does..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

KILL ME.. I'm READY.. OTL OTL mianhae for this very very very late update.. I hope you won't get really really mad at me.. pwease? -puppy eyes-