past & present

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

The week had passed quickly like as if nothing has changed at all. It seems like I have never left Korea after all..

 

I had a conversation with my girls two nights ago.. And I'm happy to know that they miss me. Haha

 

FLASHBACK

 

“Sunny ah.. Come back here now, life is so boring without you” Taeyeon pouted while sitting beside Soo, It's lunch there since it's 8pm in here

 

“Why don't you just visit me here? Haha. I know you will miss me”

 

“Hey bish, of course we will” Sooyoung said while eating her nth bowl of soup, I think..kk

 

“I miss you too more than anyone else, but where is SicaJung?”

 

“She can't join us for lunch, her musicale, you know” Taeyeon answered

 

“So, did you like met him already?” Sooyoung asked

 

“Nugu?”

 

“Baby faced Assassin of course..” they both said

 

“Apparently, he's one of my brother's closest friend”

 

“Mwo?!”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“So, what did he said? I'm pretty sure that his jaw dropped and he needs a doctor to put it back. Hahaha” Soo said

 

“Actually we haven't met face to face”

 

“What? That is soooooooooo lame Sunbuns” Soo continued while Taeyeon kept on giggling on the back ground

 

“What's lame with that? I bet he won't even remember who totally I am, and I don't have any intentions of making him remember me in the first place. And why do you always ask about him?”

 

“Because he is the reason why you're back there” Taeyeon seriously answered

 

“For the nth time, NO!”

 

“Fine. Fine”

 

“I almost have seen him face to face though, the day after I came back”

 

“Really? How?!” They eagerly asked and I told them what happened when I went to SMEnt with Taemin

 

“Shiz, that was close, at least you could have just turned a bit on the side and flipped your hair you know” Taeyeon said

 

“Ha.ha. No way.. And hey by the way, I have reunited with my best friend”

 

“You mean, THE SUNGMIN LEE?” Sooyoung squealed on the other line

 

“Yeah. Sungminnie.”

 

“Awh.. that was good news, so I bet he's really so into you, right? Because I mean you are more beautiful than before” Sooyoung said

 

“Nope. Sungmin is still Sungmin. You know how he is right? He accepts me no matter what I am”

 

“You know what, I think you should just go and have a date with him” Taeyeon said

 

“Girls.. He's not even thinking of dating and please.. we're just bestfriends..”

 

“Arasso. Arasso.. but you know what? Having friendship as a foundation of love can be the best love ever” Taeyeon pointed out

 

“So you are saying that you are team Sungmin?” Sooyoung asked

 

“What team Sungmin?!” I asked

 

“Nothing... hahaha.. oh anyway, it's almost over lunch.. good luck on your project there Sunny Bunny Lee... SooTaeSica love sent all the way from London......... muaaaaaaaa!!! <3 <3 <3”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I sat on the couch at home thinking of all the things that are needed to be settled on the opening of my art gallery.. I read all the checklists and everything seems to be OK already..

 

Only that I still can't find a designer for my dress on the opening, then I remembered Seobb...

 

“Yeobeossaeyo?”

 

Ohh.. that angelic voice.. “Yeoboessaeyo, this is Sunny unnie.. Am I distracting you from something Seobb?”

 

“Aniyo unnie, It's still my vacant from school, waeyo?”

 

“I remembered you telling me that there is someone you know as the best designer in Korea?”

 

“Ah.. Ne unnie. She is actually a sunbae of mine”

 

“Sunbae? You are taking designing too?”

 

“Aniyo.. She is an actress.”

 

“Omo. Really?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Can I have her name?”

 

“Sure.. uhm.. unnie, it's time. I have to go. I'll just send you her name and the address of her office. Byee”

 

“Ok. Thank you.. Bye..”

 

~o~

 

Song House of Fashion by Zhoumi and Victoria

 

I stared at the building right in front of me then read Seohyun's message again..

 

'Im Yoona. Song House of Fashion, Apgujeong, Seoul'

 

So she works for him? Should I get inside or look for another designer? What if Aunt Vic is there? Will she recognize me? Oh well, since I am here, why not get in and check her out. Seoul's best designer huh?

 

I opened my car's door and gave the valet my car keys and on the entrance, I was greeted by a security guard.

 

“Good morning ma'am”

 

“Good morning, is Im Yoona in?”

 

He smiled at me again and checked his directory, “Yes Ma'am Miss Im is here. Her office is on the 4th floor on the right wing”

 

“Thank you”

 

I went inside the lift.. Well this place is still as grand as before, I only went here once, when mom and aunt vic showed me my wedding dress..

 

I wonder what Im Yoona looks like, is she fat? Maybe.. Sitting all day drawing and sewing and drawing.. LOL. My mind.

 

As I reached the fourth floor, my stilettos began clanking on the tiled floor and I looked on every doors to see her name, then BINGO! On the farthest corner there lies Im Yoona's cave.. maybe she looks like a fat fat polar bear.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

“Who's there?” a voice asked thru intercom

 

“Sunny Lee. I cam to talk to Miss Im?”

 

“Do you have any appointment with her?”

 

“No. Actually my friend Seo Joo Hyun told me that she entertains walk in customers, is she wrong?”

 

“Ah. No. Please ma'am come in.”

 

I heard a click on the door and an elderly lady came to view.

 

“Please come in” she said with a smile

 

“Miss Im?”

 

“No ma'am I am actually her assistant, please do follow me”

 

I went inside and looked around the place. At first I thought it will be filled with clutters but the interiors is just so plainly elegant..

 

 

“Miss Im. Miss Lee said that Miss Seo have referred her to you..”

 

I can't see her yet since her assistant is blocking her from view but when the assistant stepped aside.. I swear, I am blinded by the beauty next to me. I felt so inferior.. How can someone be so beautiful ever exist??

 

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo Miss Lee, it's a pleasure to meet you.. I have received a message from Seo Hyun this morning” she stood up and bowed to me and I can't help but to bow too.. Scratch everything I have thought.. She is so y, so pretty, so... perfect..

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo Miss Im, you are beautiful”

 

“Omo. Kamsahamnida.. But I have nothing compared to a super model like you..”

 

I giggled like we're old friends,”Aniya.. Look at me, I am so small. Compared to you, a walking perfection”

 

She blushed and looked down and bowed to me, such a humble girl.. an angel I may say

 

“I was actually surprised when Seo Hyun told me that you were coming over. I can't wait to see you face to face”

 

“I am actually happy to have you as my designer..”

 

“Ne. kamsahamnida. Happy to be at you service..”

 

Yoona started taking my body measurements and asked what kind of clothes do I want to wear..

 

“I just want something plain but sophisticated at the same time”

 

“More like your personality”

 

“Thank you”

 

“When do you need it?”

 

“I uhmm.. Actually need it next week, Saturday..”

 

“Next week?!”

 

“I'm sorry.. It's OK if you can't..”

 

“no, no, no, it will be finished before Saturday..”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes. I promise” she said and linked her pinky with mine, “What is this for anyway? Attending a fashion event?”

 

“No. Actually I am opening my gallery”

 

“Omona.. I remembered, above all you are an artist.. aigoo. Mianhae. I'm so babo”

 

“Ani. Don't be sorry” I said and smiled

 

Yoona finished getting my body measurements and asked me to sit for a while while she is drawing the dress..

 

“Aren't you dating someone?”

 

“Uhm.. I actually am..”

 

“Chinjayo?”

 

“Ne.. I think he is also good looking like you”

 

“Hmm.. He is the walking perfection Miss Lee. I am nothing compared to him”

 

“Chinja?”

 

“Ne.. You can take him on the opening of my gallery” I said and placed the invitation on her desk

 

“I wish he can.. But I would love to go!”

 

“Is he that busy?”

 

“Uhm.. Ne.. He is..”

 

“I hope he can make a time.. You know it will be like a date for the two of you too..”

 

She smiled and continued working while I satisfy myself on her past sketches, wow.. she really is so good.

 

 

“Who is she?” I asked pointing at her picture with a girl who looked like her, “Actually you look like Seo and this girl, did you happen to be triplets?”

 

“haha. We always get that kind of remark, but NO. They are just my friends, That is Choi Anna. She is an actress and a designer too but she is more into dancing”

 

“Aah.. I see. You look both pretty”

 

Yoona showed me her sketch and I didn't ask her to make another one because it is just so beautiful..

 

I bid her goodbye when I met the same guy I saw on the exit of SMEnt

 

“Annyeong” I greeted him

 

 

I expected him to smile and to greet me too, but turned out that he is a cold faced man.. tsh.