SUNHAN Week Day 2 - When Baby Faced Assassin strikes

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

  LUHAN'S POV

 

Oh God, I can't believe I'm still alive after yesterday when I feel like I am inside a sauna bath in Middle East but I still feel feverish though. Wait, my feet... uh-huh kicking good. Breathing... stuffy nose but all in all I'm still breathing... Right arm and hands and fingers... great as new... Left arm... wait... I.CAN'T.MOVE.MY.LEFT.HAND.WAE??????

 

Out of panic, I opened my eyes and looked right away to my left... no wonder my hand has gone numb. Sunny Lee is lying on it peacefully while she is hugging me and despite the alarming feeling I felt before, knowing that she's beside me made me calm and not mind about the numbness at all.

 

I moved my free hand to touch her hand on my chest... milky soft skin, wow. She looks so feminine and somewhat delicate that makes you want to protect her but I shouldn't be deceived, she's the wicked witch of the west when she's awake. I bet you're wondering why I want to spend a week with her which is so-not-me. I myself was surprised with that abrupt thought of mine yesterday but I just want to give the two of us a chance to be really friends, anyway, I'm tired of bearing hatred and I KNOW THAT YOU READERS ARE ALMOST ABOUT TO SNAP MY HEAD. XD

 

This is the first time that I slept peacefully while sharing the same bed with anybody, maybe it's because I'm just too sick and sleepy and cold but hey, this is an achievement in my part, might as well take a picture of this momentous event. Kkk. Can you promise me not to tell Sunny that I took a picture of us this morning? You will? Gomawo! *shutter sound* Ja. There you go, now I just have to save it and keep it away from anyone's sight. Hmmm. Are you wondering how I got my phone? Isn't it that I told her I left it in the car? Well, nu-uh... I just want to have this whole week with her without anybody especially Kris. I don't know, I just hate it when he's with her and even if he's a friend of mine, no... I don't want them to date if ever. No, I'm not jealous if you're thinking about that, I have a girlfriend, remember? I just don't think that he's good for her. Yes, that's all folks.

 

Oh.. She's gonna wake up I think. I closed my eyes and pretended to be still sleeping when I felt the back of her hand touching my forehead, “Aish... He's still sick but good thing it's not as bad as yesterday. *taps his nose* You should have just stayed here than go looking after me but eitherway, Gomawo”

 

I can't help but to smile a little, her fresh from sleep voice is so cute that it makes me want to record it and make it a message alert tone and let Kris listen to it over and over. Haha. I felt her moving... omo... is she not going to stay longer in bed?

 

Her footsteps started to fill the silence and I open my eyes a little and *gasps*, I should close my eyes... LuHan you have to close your eyes but I found myself staring at her instead while she removes that baggy pink bunny shirt of hers and as she wears her turtleneck sweater. Well I saw her back...... and no she didn't remove her shorts and I'm definitely not a , I was just too shock to close my eyes.

 

*sneezing sound*

 

“Oh, you're awake, Good morning. I'll go downstairs and make a breakfast so you cold take your medicine, how are you feeling?” she asked

 

I swear, I'm burning red, caught red-handed that I was staring at her. I hope she didn't think that I am watching while she is changing. “I don't feel well. I think it got worse”

 

“But your fever has gone down now...”

 

“But I really feel weaker today”

 

She went silent for a while and ran her finger to her lips, if she could only just stop that coz it's really distracting, “Then just stay in bed and sleep for the whole day if you want to. OK, I'll go downstairs now so you could eat”

 

“Sunny?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

“Can you give me body massage?”

 

I was hesitant to ask her, knowing that she will stomp her foot and storm away of the room but instead she smiled at me and asked, “You mean now?”

 

“It's OK if you don't want to do it, I just thought that I might feel better if I 'll have a body massage. Anyway, I've been a burden to you since yesterday, sorry for that ridiculous request”

 

“Friends stick together through thick or thin, what're you talking about, of course I wouldn't mind doing that if that'll make you better.”

 

I was lying on my stomach and I feel her tender hands sending shivers on my spine with her comforting massage. She did the same on my hands and feet and I swear her touch is magical if you know what I mean.

 

A moment later, I found myself sitting across the dining table with her beside me, feeding me like last night. I can't deny that I love the fact that her lips will touch the tip of the spoon before she feed me its contents just to make sure that it's warm enough not to give me blisters. The care that she's giving me now makes me miss my mom... Yoona is too busy to do these things for me when I was sick back then.

 

“You have to get well soon, Yoona will kill me if she knew about this”

 

“She's busy, she didn't even call me yet since she left. She won't know about this” I said and made a zipping gesture on my mouth

 

“Celebrity couples. I think that's the curse of being a star. That's the main reason why I don't want to marry an idol or any of the kind”

 

“You're a celebrity yourself and what about Kris, he's a famous idol” I asked, bitterly?

 

She placed the bowl back on the table and wiped my mouth with a tissue (I feel like a baby), she smiled at me then said, “That is why I am trying my best to step away from the limelight so that at least I could take care of my future husband, well if ever he's a celebrity say for example Kris.”

 

“So you are clearly considering Kris as your husband?”

 

“I can't say No. I want to be honest with my friend, so I'll say Yes. I never dated any guy to be honest until now and Kris... Well, he's the only guy who is really telling me that he likes me or loves me and I feel his sincerity”

 

I didn't know what to say anymore or if there is still to say in that case so I just nodded my head and kept quiet. There's nothing to talk or to reminisce about us anyway.

 

~o~

 

I just hung up the phone after I assured my mom that I am well and that she need not to go since Sunny is taking care of me already, I can hear the delight in her voice when I told her this. Well, at least I am really doing her favor wholeheartedly, remember when she asked me to treat Sunny kindly?

 

Playing with my rubik's cube isn't helping me feel OK, I feel like sulking the whole day after what she told me this morning plus, she locked herself up in her room again, leaving me alone in this cold living room.

 

“Hey, I need to go somewhere. I haven't seen Taemin since yesterday” she said out of the blue

 

“But you can't leave” I answered

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“It's SUNHAN WEEK DAY 2”

 

“I know it's SUNHAN week”

 

“You can't leave without me, right?”

 

“But you're still sick”

 

“That means you'll stay here”

 

“But I have to see him, really.” she said, almost pleading.

 

I stood up and walked towards her, I can't stand the sight of her who is almost about to cry near the staircase, “We'll see them soon Sunny, just stay here for now. Besides, there is snow storm today, I can't let my friend drive on the dangerous road”

 

Finally after a while of smooth-talking, I convinced Sunny to stay with me at home and I promised her to meet her family tomorrow. I called my mom to check on Taemin and learned that he is actually OK according from my mom who just met SHINEE to discuss their outfits for the Gayo which helped ease the lady beside me now.

 

She told me the reason why she didn't go home the other night before last night... I didn't know that Taemin is dating and I was surprised because before, he will tell all his secrets to me. Anyway, he stopped talking to me and distanced himself lately.

 

“I hope they will end up together” I answered after she finished

 

“I hope so too, IU is an adorable girl. She'd been through a lot of things and she don't deserve to be humiliated”

 

“People do make mistakes”

 

“Like us” she softly murmured

 

“Huh?”

 

She looked at me and pointed at her then to me, “US. We are the biggest mistakes”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“If our parents have thought before acting up, maybe we're not tangled in this kind of life. And you are happily dating your girlfriend maybe you could even announce it publicly, right?”

 

I want to tell her that everything changes and I don't consider us a mistake but... “Yeah, I think so.”

 

She nodded and looked down, damnit LuHan, you hurt her feelings again...

 

“But if that big big mistake from the past didn't happen, I might not meet my 3 bestfriends and be who I am now. I think I should thank you, really. And sorry, I am just a typical daydreaming teenager back then who is madly in love with the soccer star who happened to be you *giggles*”

 

Why do you always have to look at things positively? “I think it's me who should be sorry”

 

“Aniyo... If you stayed in that cottage then you might not be able to pursue your dreams and meet the girl who is really meant for you. I admit, I was angry at first but now? I just laughed that whole thing off and I can not forgive myself if ever for being selfish.”

 

~o~

 

“Are you bored?” she asked after we ate

 

“A bit” I admitted

 

She smiled a little then took me by her hand and dragged me to the music room of our home, “I used to stay here when I am not in the gallery and pretend like I am like you- an idol.”

 

“Chinjayo?”

 

“Ne, I love singing and dancing too like Taemin and I miss doing it so when I have time, I lock myself here and perform”

 

“Whoa, you know what, you're a walking jack in a box, always full of surprises”

 

“kkk. Aniyo. Hmmm. I know you missed performing now but would you mind to sit back and relax, this night, Sunny Lee is giving you a VIP pass to her first ever concert Mr. LuHan Zhou” she said and pushed me to sit on the front chair.

 

Sunny stepped on the platform and waved at me while wearing her pink flannel Pjs and bunny slippers. I nodded at her then braced myself as the song begins to play.. She danced Run Devil Run, Hoot and Genie then... Ooh la-la

 

I can't help but to sway on my seat as she sing and dance until she went to me and together we danced merrily. That moment is priceless, I never felt such enjoyment to be honest. Now I'm considering on performing this during our concert. Kkk.

 

I learned that being with Sunny means being a person with no boundaries... You can be whatever or whoever you want... A mean guy or a choding... she could fit into whatever character you portray. With her you won't mind looking stupid or holding up your anger... yeah, she's that kind of girl. She brings out the worst and best LuHan all at once maybe it's because she's not my girlfriend. I have to be righteous all the time in front of Yoona of course.

 

“Are you having fun?” she asked

 

“Ne!” I answered, feeling like I am fully charged with energy and no longer sick

 

“You're sweating” she said while we're dancing hand in hand to whatever song is playing, I don't mind it now as long as I have Sunny with me when all of a sudden, I feel like the earth is swallowing us.

 

*loud crashing noise

 

“Ouch” I yelped as I lay flat on the floor with another weight on top of me

 

“Omo umma..” she held on my shirt with her eyes shut close.

 

Obviously, we fell down when she accidentally slipped on her slippers and out of instinct, I dunno how I did it but I succeeded in changing position with her so that it'll be me who'll fall on the floor.

 

“S..Sunny ah...” I mumbled, pain overpowering my vocal chord

 

She opened her eyes and that's it... I'm enchanted by her again... I feel like our lips are magnets attracting each other... inch by inch... when she pushed my head down on the floor, “Ya! Don't even think of kissing me!” she said then stood up

 

“I am certainly not! I.. I was trying to get up because you're too heavy!” I answered, sitting down and rubbing my back

 

“Chinja? It feels like you really want to kiss me” she accused

 

I laughed loud, really loud like that of a villain, “Ya... Soonkyu Choi” I stoop up and whispered on her ear, “Don't tell me that you were thinking of the kiss we shared on the starlit sky in Auckland”

 

“Hush!!!! STOP THAT NONSENSE TALK!” she said, ears as red as persimmons with her finger on my lips

 

I raised my right eyebrow whilst I removed her finger on my lips then pulled her closer, so close that the tips of our nose our touching, “You can't deny the obvious”

 

Her eyes grew wide then before I knew it... she threw a punch that could even knock Manny Pacquiao out...”YOU BABY FACED-ASSASIN!!!!” she said and stormed out... aigoo. LuHan  

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________