Mr. Bipolar and Mr. 'I Like You'

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

LUHAN’s POV

That incident bothered me as much as the day that I and Yoona made love, like everything seems so wrong… But why? 1st, Yoona and I are serious on our relationship so there’s nothing wrong with what we did, right? 2nd, I am pretty sure that I never liked Sunny Lee and she is definitely flirting with my members, Kris, Tao, Kai, Sehun and who else? Everyone. And yet something inside me is torturing me as if I have done the gravest mistake.

 

“Noona…I’m happy that you came with us, believe me you’ll enjoy it” I heard Tao talking to her on the right side of the plane; it’s not that I want to but my head moved involuntarily to their direction and that’s when my blood began to boil. See, I told you, she’s flirting with MY MEMBERS! She’s holding hands with Tao while Kris is sleeping peacefully on her shoulder, seriously?!

 

I think you’re just jealous, admit it, you don’t want to share her with them. A voice inside my head said. Who could that be? My conscience? You are just used to her having her eyes set on you and no one but you. Shut up.

 

I looked away; I just can’t bear to see them like that… because you are jealous “Aish! Shut up!!!!!!!!”

 

Everyone looked at me and I swear, I just want the floor to open and let me fall, “Waeyo baby?” Yoona asked beside me, she is lying on my chest and believe me; those innocent sleepy eyes of her are just so captivating…

 

“Tao, will you keep quiet, someone is sleeping here” I said

 

“But Kris gege isn’t even complaining” the panda softly replied,

 

“Is he the only one who want to sleep?! And who cares, he sleeps like cold cooking oil so he will not really mind, but what about the others?” I glared but not to Tao but to Kris who is too out of this world

 

“Tao, just lower your voice a bit ne?” Suho who is sitting in front said with a friendly tone

 

“Arasso Suho hyung, mianhae” he said and then HUGGED HER!!!!!!!, “Noona, are you annoyed? I’m sorry…”

 

“No. I am not, it’s OK Tao. Actually I don’t mind, there are just some people here who are sensitive but are never sensitive with what others feel” I heard her murmur. That’s it, I was about to yell again, is she talking about me? But Sehun who is sitting beside me shot me a look that I once saw in the rooftop which made me shut my mouth and besides, I am with Yoona, I can’t let my angel see me like this.

 

~o~

 

“Auckland.. oh what a beautiful place… So sunny!!!!!!” Chen and Xiumin singsonged

 

“Oh yeah, welcome to Auckland! “ Chanyeol said while stretching his arms

 

“No! Welcome to New Zealand!” Baekhyun corrected

 

“Pabo! We’re in Auckland!” Chanyeol answered and smacked Baek’s head

 

“Ya! But Auckland is in New Zealand!” Baekhyun whined while trying to reach Yeol’shead

 

“Aigoo.. you guys are so funny… We’re in Auckland, New Zealand…” My baby said while clinging on my arms

 

“Oh right? Why didn’t I thought about that?” Chanyeol scratched his head

 

“Na do” Baek answered,

 

“Yoona noona is a genius! Right!” they grinned like idots and high fived

 

“Aish. Pabo” I mumbled while she giggles beside me

 

“they are just adorkables” she said

 

I smiled and her hair while we are waiting for our luggage but that bright smile is distracting me. Sunny Lee is having a conversation to Sehun, Kai, and the rest leaving me and Yoona alone. Yes, Baek and Chanyeol were there with them as well. I am dying to know what makes all of them laugh but I just can’t seem to go anywhere near her after what I have done. I think you are thinking that I am a bipolar now a while ago I am talking to myself like I don’t care if I hurt her but the truth is just I am just wanting myself to believe that because the truth is I really just want to tell her I’m sorry.

 

Soon we left the airport and were on our way to Kawau Island, well, don’t ask me where it is, I don’t know OK?! We were on a ferry and she and Kris are sitting in front of me, enjoying coconut juice. Yoona was inside, fixing herself.

 

The way her eyes gets small when he whispers something to her and she smiles, the way she slaps his arm playfully, the way he looks at her…

 

“You’re jealous” Sehun whispered on my ear

 

“Huh? Shut up”

 

“Then stop looking at her, you’ll melt her”

 

“I’m not looking at her”

 

“Fine, I know that you did something nasty, mind confessing?”

 

“Why would you think like that?” I asked

 

“Sunny noona came to the dorm before we flew to Auckland she seemed to be spacing out, her eyes are filled with sadness and I know only you could do that to her”

 

“She went there?”

 

“Yeah”

 

“What did she say?”

 

“Nothing, she just asked fo Kris hyung and then we left them alone”

 

“WHY DID YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE?!” I said, surprised at my angry tone

 

“They are just in the living room, stop acting like you care on whatever they do” he said then left me

 

“Ya! Sehun ah! Come back here!”

 

Did she tell them about what happened? So I’m the bad guy in here once again? Fine!

 

I don't know how long it took us to reach Kawau Island from downtown Auckland and do you know paradise? Yeah, that’s what this place is exactly is.

 

“Beautiful…” I heard Sunny who is behind me talk in her cute voice

 

“Like you” Kris Wu said, destroying the beautiful melody with his beast-like voice

 

But despite my irritation to him, I can only rely to him now, considering my poor English. I believe he came here to be our translator, yes.

 

“Hello young fellas, I believe that you were the visitors of Mr. Lee” said an old man in his perfect English

 

“Yes, we came here for a three day vacation” Sunny said in her y English while we are greeting him Ni Hao and Annyeonghasaeyo

 

Sunny and Kris were the ones who talk to him most of the time while we are inside the van, a very large van that accommodated all of us.

 

“Are you married?” I assume he is asking me and Yoona since he is staring at me

 

“Yes” I answered, well, I understand that question. He nodded and looked away then announced that we have arrived to uhhh… OK… it’s the Grey Mansion according to him and blahblahblah. I can’t understand, all I know is that it looks so eerie. The old man bid us goodbye and we were on our own after he handed us the letter sent by Lee Soo Man himself.

 

Hello there my dear boys, Sunny, Yoona, by the time you are reading this, I know that you have already arrived in my Island and are already in my house. I wrote this letter to simply welcome you to Kawau, I hope that you will enjoy in this very beautiful place. –LSM

 

“I don’t think that I will enjoy” Tao said as we go inside the very huge mansion

 

“I can feel something…..” Chen tried to joke

 

“A ghost?” Kai joined in

 

“YA! Stop it! It’s not funny!” Tao and Sehun yelled

 

“Are you scared?” I heard Sunny asking them

 

“Of course, noona can I sleep beside you?” Sehun asked

 

“SeHun ah, you can sleep with me and your LuHan hyung if you want to” Yoona offered kindly

 

“Thank you noona, but I don’t want to disturb you and Xiaolu” he answered with a hint of bitterness

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked

 

“Why would you sleep in one room with him anyway?” Tao asked, silencing everyone.

 

SUNNY’s POV

 

Yay! It’s been a while since I went on a trip like this… I looked around my room with all the antiques and yeah, it feels somewhat scary but who cares? Living with the living monster named LuHan everyday is worst than three days living with ghosts.

 

I got my own room. Yeph, Tao and Sehun requested that the four of them including Kris and Kai to share a room while Chen and Xiumin will be roommates as well as Suho and Lay, D.O., Baekhyun and Chanyeol while the two devils will share a room together and yeah, I don’t have to say who they are.

 

Knock. Knock.

 

I didn’t realize that I have fallen asleep if not for the knock on my door.. “Come in”

 

“Are you busy?”

 

“No, I just fell asleep, how long have you been there?”

 

“Not so long”

 

“I’m sorry Sehun”

 

“Ani, it’s OK. I just want to know if you’re OK”

 

“I am, no need to worry. Is that all that you came here for?”

 

“Actually I have been dying to tell you this” he said and looked at me in the eyes, for a moment I thought that he will kiss me.. aish.. stop your pedonoona hormones Soonkyu!

 

“Then tell me now…”

 

“I like you” eh?!

 

O_________________________O my face

 

He chuckled and laid on my bed, what on earth is the meaning of this?! “Why do you look like that? I am serious, I like you since the first time I saw you”

 

“Sehun ah..” I tried to say but the kid leaned on me, our faces only a few millimeters apart, I am not kidding!!!!!

 

“Sssshhh… just listen to me first” he said, putting his finger on my lips and yes, I can feel his breathe on my lips. I nodded and remained like a statue afraid that any wrong move, my lips will land on his..

 

What he is up to is I don’t know, maybe LuHan influenced him to do something wrong to me but I have to know what it is, if he is planning to me then sorry, wrong move boy. Yah! I told you stop your pedonoona hormones!

 

“Then talk” I said, trying to sound as if our position is nothing to me and phew, thank goodness, it worked, he leaned away then sat maybe 3 feet away from me.

 

“You lived in London, right?”

 

“Ne” I answered

 

“Don’t you remember anything before you came back here? Like meeting someone?”

 

“Huh? I met up with my bestfriends before I flew to Korea if that’s what you mean”

 

“No, maybe a month before that.”

 

Hasfuygefyuw8eygfwye blame LuHan for my poor memory Sehunnie… Because I can’t forget what he did to me back then now I keep on forgetting recent happenings. Aigoo.. So sorry if I’ll just shook my head.

 

“No? Aish..” he said and hugged his knees while pouting

 

I stared at him for a moment, trying to think about what he is talking about when his position.. his face.. the way he looks exactly now seemed so familiar to me.. “You!” I said

 

“What?” he asked, still hugging his knees and pouting

 

“You’re him?!” I asked, remembering everything.

 

FLASHBACK

 

One day in London while on my way to meet a friend after myGucci pictorial, I saw a Korean-looking guy who is sitting on the street, hugging his knees while pouting. I sat in front of him, “Hello are you lost?” I asked in English since I am not so sure if he is a Korean but he only stared at me so I asked him again, this time in my language and his face brightened up.

 

“Ne” he softly answered with a pout

 

“Where are your friends?”

 

“Molla”

 

“How did you ended up here?” I asked

 

“The fans chased me”

 

I laughed at what he said, fans? But looking at him he looks like a celebrity with that milky skin and ulzzang face but I am too busy to check on the internet about him so I handed him a map and my jacket to help him hide his identity, I also gave him some money and instructed him the right way to his hotel.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“The lost kid on the street. Yeph, that’s me!” he said with a smile now

 

Am I dreaming?! Wow! Now I know that fate exist! There are billions of people in the world and here I am meeting the young guy that I never thought that I’ll meet again… “Oh my God! I’m sorry I didn’t really realized that it’s you” I said

 

“Because noona looks so problematic at that time but you never hesitated to help me”

 

“Aigoo. Sehunnie, come to noona. Aish, this kid” I said and opened my arms. He accepted me and hugged me tight

 

“I kept that jacket and promised to myself that I will give it back to you because I always believed that I will meet you” he said

 

“You did?”

 

“Ne. and I succeeded, remember that jacket on the rooftop?”

 

“Omo!” I said and released him, still smiling, “Now I know why that jacket feels so familiar..”

 

“Noona, you’re getting old. Aigoo”

 

“Mianhae..kk”

 

“DO you mind if I’ll be your little brother?”

 

“Of course I don’t!”

 

“You know what noona?”

 

“What?”

 

“I want you and him to end up together, you know, LuHan hyung?”

 

“I guess that’ll be impossible Sehunnie”

 

“Don’t you love him?”

 

I stared at his precious innocent eyes when the door opened revealing Kyungsso and Lay, “Ya! What are you two still doing there; hurry up before Kris hyung notice us missing! Follow us!” Lay said

_____________________________________________________________________________

Happy birthday to my husband, my life, my future. KRIS WU.. I love you..

The day he met our baby alpaca. XD