Love-Hate

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

Luhan's POV

 

Everybody is busy for the S.M.Art Exhibition that Yoona and I really have no time to see each other plus the hectic schedule of going back and forth to China and Korea has made things worse..

 

"Luhan, it's your turn"

 

"I'm coming!!!"

 

I slowly got up from the couch and headed to the photoshoot area after Kris called me.

 

"Hyung, are you OK?" Sehun placed his hand on my shoulder and whispered but obviously I am not, so instead of answering, I just nodded and proceeded to the area to get all things done right away.

 

Yes I am a loser because I have loved a loser like you!!! (A/N: words in italic are from Sunny)

 

"Luhan! Smile!!!" I was blinded by the flashes of lights but then I heard the director yell at me and from afar I can see my members staring at me as if I am doing something unforgivable..

 

Pull the air out of your big head LUHAN! I didn't came back for you. So you were saying that you know me?!

 

"Damn it Luhan! I know that you look like an elementary school kid but even elementary school kids aren't as stupid as you to not know the meaning of SMILE!!"

 

"Mianhada director-nim, he must be sick.. let's just go back to him later, let's do Chanyeol's"

 

"OK. Get that guy off my sight. Good idea Kris. And you, contain whatever you have in mind and let those out while you are in the bathroom, did you get me Luhan?"

 

"Ne. I'm sorry director" I bowed several times

 

"All of you, remember that we are not doing this only for the benefit of the perfectionist Lee Soo Man but for your own benefits too, arachi?! Now give me all your best shots!!!! Godd*mnit"

 

I swallowed a huge lump on my throat, feeling burdened for prolonging and adding up to the agony of my members who are obviously tired and sleepy already..

 

"Are you feeling that bad? Have you taken your medicine?" Suho automatically asked as soon as Kris and I arrived to our waiting spot

 

"Ani. I'm good"

 

"You're obviously not!" Sehun reiterated using banmal

 

"Yah Oh Sehun, watch your words" Xiumin said

 

"Xiumin hyung, it's obvious that he is not normal because he didn't see that girlfriend of him!"

 

"Aigoo. the jealousy attack to uri maknae" Baekhyun  teased

 

"Baekhyun hyung do you think this is funny? Do you think that I am a gay?! Why would I be jealous of that girl?! Didn't you realize that she will be our downfall ever since?! She is his weakness and now he is becoming our weakness because of her! It is not bad to have a girfriend, that is why we all agreed to keep your secret right?! BUT YOU HAVE TO PUT A BARRIER TO YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND CAREER!"

 

"SHUT UP!!!"

 

I said and stood up, going away from them.. Specifically from Sehun.

 

"YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT WHAT I AM SAYING IS ALL THE TRUTH!"

 

~o~

 

I stayed outside our dorm because I am trying to avoid my bestfriend after our big fight at the photoshoot a while ago so I stayed at the food and drink stand of the ahjumma near our building.

 

I don't drink alcohol if there are no celebrations but here I am, drinking, drowning myself with every bottles of soju..

 

I wonder why of all people, that girl and the scenes of our last encounter filled my thought which made me not focused in the photoshoot. Therefore these are all her faults.. the director won't get mad at me... I would have been focused... and most of all, I won't have that argument with Sehunnie.. why does she even have to comeback?!

 

"Son, Aren't you going home yet? I'm closing

 

"Ahjumma... I am filled with bad luck.." I know my words are slurry already but I hope that she understands me, I just need someone to talk to since I can't speak with my confidante

 

"Aigoo. Son, it is us who directs our life... You don't blame it to a certain person or to luck itself. Whatever happens, surely there is a reason behind it."

 

"I wonder what the reason is... gomawo ahjumma, kalkaeyo.."

 

I blinked my eyes several times because the road has become zigzag...

 

*phone ringing*

 

"Baby....."

 

"Yoona... my yoona.."

 

"Yah are you drunk?!"

 

"Just a bit... I'm lonely and longing..."

 

"Aigooo.. I am in a photoshoot for Eider with Lee Minho oppa right now. Go to sleep OK? I'll see you soon *hungs up*"

 

"I miss you..."

 

~o~

 

I woke up and felt the throbbing pain on my head then I felt a hand on my forehead..

 

"Glad you're awake hyung..."

 

Lay squeezed the water out of the face towel on the little basin and damped it on my face softly.

 

"How did I came here?"

 

"*chuckles* turns out that uri maknae can't stay mad at you... he bothered everyone when you went out and didn't answer our calls. He stayed up late waiting for you then he decided to look for you without telling any of us. Good thing is that you passed out in front of our building so he don't have to go serch for you in the big city of Seoul"

 

"Sehun.. he did that?"

 

"I may look alway blank but my mind is definitely not! Now take this medicine to take away your hangover then take a bath so you could eat your breakfast, big day ahead."

 

"Big day?"

 

"That's right.. another busy day."

 

"Where is Sehun?"

 

"Taemin fetch him early to teach him the dance steps for Only One. He'll be performing with BoA sunbaenim later"

 

"I see. Thanks Lay"

 

"You're welcome"

 

I took the medicine that Lay had given after he left and drowned it with water in my mouth when I turned to my left side and there on my lampshade reads,

 

'Don't drink alcohol if you don't have high tolerance. Turn this note around so you know which drink is better.'

 

I smiled as I read his letter but then it faded right away when I turned the sheet...

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll post another update later.. ^^

 

INTRODUCING MY NEW CRACKSHIP... JongWon

sayhaesah LOL. I want her to be with Luhan or Kris or Suho but of course, I'm a SunSun shipper too so I don't mind. kkk. but whoever her partner might be, I will still love her when she get casted in wgm.. seriously, I barely see her these days after her IY2 except for their performances. Out of all SNSD, right now she has the least project, I think. T.T