History Repeats Itself

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

Sunny, annoyed and tempted with LuHan's action left him on the ktichen to clear her mind with the thoughts of last night that she herself is unsure of what she should really feel. On her way outside in the living room, knowing that LuHan is trailing behind her and by chance, she saw Kris who looks miserable and staring at her.

 

The sight of him, the thought of showing LuHan, and to convince herself that what happened last night made her think like a fool and ran to Kris and pulled him to a kiss. Shocked as he might be, the latter didn't hesitated and even wrapped his arms on her waist. With their eyes shut tightly closed, they became oblivious of their surroundings, as if it's only the two of them and no one else.

 

While on the other hand, Yoona just woke up, thought of looking for LuHan outside and when she reached the living room, she smirked after she saw her boyfriend and Sunny and Kris. She didn't have a second thought and reached out for XiaoLu, turned him to face her and cupped his face as she kisses him too.

 

4 people. 2 men. 2 ladies. 2 couples doing the same thing all with different intentions and feelings...

 

“Oh sht! My innocent bao zi eyes!” Xiumin exclaimed and quickly covered his eyes with wide spread fingers on his face when he and the others entered the same room and saw the act.

 

Baekhyun tried to cover the older man's mouth but it's too late, petrified, Kris, Sunny, LuHan and Yoona immediately stopped from what they are doing and looked at the 'grinning-like-idiots' EXO boys...

 

“Are you filming a CF for a toothpaste hyungs?” Chanyeol asked, wide eyed with a smile alomost reaching the heaven

 

“You didn't see anything” Kris answered and pulled Sunny with him outside

 

“Ya hyung! It's still daytime, can't you even wait for tonight?” Chen joked but was smacked on the head by their guardian

 

“Watch your mouth!”

 

On that same time, Sehun bit his lips and stared at LuHan with an expressionless face while Kai just smiled.

 

“Guys, you're dhuizhang is right, you didn't see anything arasso?” Yoona giggled and wrapped her arm around LuHan, “After all, you already know that Luhan and I are dating, kissing is not new to us”

 

“Yeah, you even shared a room even if his wife is here, iew” Tao commented

 

“You just saw her kissing Kris” LuHan answered with a hint of coldness as he mention's the leader's name

 

~o~

 

After an awkward breakfast. Sunny and Kris went out together again and had a walk on the beach while LuHan and Yoona stayed inside their room.

 

Meanwhile, outside, as they enjoy fresh coconut juice, the 10 other boys are having a sun bathing and are talking about what they saw that morning...

 

“Kyungsoo ya, can you pinch my cheeks?” Suho asked

 

“Waeyo hyung?”

 

“Because he wants to know if he's already awake, then can you pinch all of our cheeks too?” Lay asked

 

“Aigoo. I can't believe it you know... I mean, how did that happened? In one room...” Chanyeol began, massaging his temples

 

“I think we should just be happy for them” Kai answered, eyes on Sunny and Kris who are smiling from afar

 

“Don't they look cute together?” Tao asked, looking on the same spot

 

“So you are the presodent of the SunKris fanclub now?” Chen trolled

 

“Yeah! Even if you will say that Sunny noona will be abandoned in the end, I think dhuizhang will not let that happen. Don't you notice the big change she brought to him?” Tao replied

 

“But I want SunHan you know...” Sehun mumbled softly and looked at his hyungs, “In my eyes, I can feel that LuHan hyung is developing a feeling for her too. And Sunny noona loved him first, besides. I really like Sunny noona”

 

“Whoa... SunHan and SunKris... kkk. Aigoo, both are my OTPs... Should we try BaekSun? Kkk” Baekhyun giggled and was pushed from his seat right away by Kyungsoo

 

“Pabo!” he grinned, “Let's just watch on the side on who will end up with who. But we have to make sure that whatever may happen, we will always be one”

 

“I think history repeats itself.. Yoona, Kris and LuHan... now Sunny, Kris, and LuHan... maybe next time Kris and LuHan will feel that it's the two of them who are meant to be, KrisHan” Xiumin seriously said

 

“Iewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww” The rest answered and ran away from him, laughing

 

“Yah!!! wae? I'm only kidding! I'm not gay! Comeback here!!!!” he said and ran after them

 

~o~

 

LuHan's POV

 

I slowly walked out of the room while Yoona is sound asleep that afternoon and found Sehun standing on the porch..

 

“Hey” I said when I spank his

 

He gave me that blank stare same as from this morning and looked away.

 

“Are we still not OK? I thought we already are, are you still angry about that rooftop incident? It's been long” I spoke again

 

“I don't know” he answered

 

“Why are you acting like this?”

 

“Because I like her for you”

 

“Sehun ah, you're od enough to understand that when things aren't meant to happen, they will never be no matter how much you try it. I love Yoona and I know you know that” I said with a confused heart

 

“But what if you're wrong? You know what, if I was in your position that long time ago, I will do exactly what you said during our interview in China”

 

“I can't hurt Yoona...” I said

 

“Your relationship is wrong from the very start. You took her away from Kris hyung. Kris hyung hid this from you and from us but we know already then that there is a romantic relationship between him and Yoona until you came and everything went out of pace already”

 

They did?! Why it has to be him?! On that time, I lied.. “You think I don't know? I did but it's not my fault if Yoona loved me more than him”

 

Sehun just shook his head and turned to walk away but stopped and faced me again, “Aren't you coming?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“We'll be playing beach volleyball, you and Yoona noona might want to join” he said then left

 

I went back to the room I share with Yoona and saw her awake already, wearing a robe.

 

“Hi baby. I was looking for you but I don't want to go out without you” she greeted me with her warm smile

 

“I just went out to drink, how long have you been awake?” I asked and sat on the antique chair beside our bed

 

“Not so long. Chanyeol knocked on the door and invited me to play beach volleyball so I am dressed up like this” she said, holding her robe

 

“You can't play beach volleyball in that”

 

“Aigoo. Of course I know that. It's a surprise baby, so take your clothes off now so we can go out”

 

I was hesitant for a while when we walk together where the others are especially with my girl beside me in her robes, I wonder what is beneath that.

 

“Hey hyung, you arrived, hi Yoona” the rest greeted

 

“Where's Sunny?” Yoona asked

 

“She's here” Kris answered

 

And just like that... all eyes and heads turned to where he is looking... I admit, my mouth hanged wide open... Sunny Lee is wearing a black pair of two piece in a classy, seductive manner beneath a thin white dress-like fabric.

 

“Sorry I'm late” she said and bowed. I blinked for several times but my eyes will just look at her.

 

“y goddesses from heaven...” Chanyeol mumbled behind me. I turned and saw Yoona in her red, tempting two-piece.

 

“I envy those legs” I heard Sunny complimenting my girl

 

“Oh, thank you. It's a pity that you are short” Yoona giggled

 

“Yeah that's why I want to limp you” Sunny answered with a faint laugh. Are they arguing or what?

 

Soon the game started, Yoona and I are in team K and Sunny and Kris are in team M. I gave my best for them not to win. I badly want the price, a yacht trip tonight, isn't that romantic?

 

But things aren't going the way I wanted them to.. Yoona since she's so feminine isn't good at sports while Sunny plays like a pro plus Kris Wu just spiked the ball right on my face! Yet I still gave my best shot and hit his face as well.

 

“TIMEEESSSS UPPPPPP!!!!!” Kai whistled

 

“SunKris team wins!” Suho shouted, damn it!

 

“Aigooo... my arms hurting...” Yoona pouted as we took our seat

 

“Kris, your lip is bleeding and you have a cut on your right eyebrow” I heard Sunny said to Kris with a soft voice that she has never used on me and why do I even care?

 

I looked at the two of them as she tend his wounds... I bit my lower lip in anger until I tasted a salty-rusty taste... I pulled her arm after she finished dressing his wounds and said, “Me too”

 

“You have a grilfriend, tell her” she answered, “Hey Yoona, your boyfriend's lip is bleeding” she called out

 

“Can't you just do it rather than calling others?!” I irritatedly asked and stood up like her only to find our lips inches apart... The memories of the kiss we shared together came back to me like meteorites brightening the evening sky... “Please?” I softly asked. I admit, I'm afraid that she will reject me again but she moved her hands to open the tube and squeezed a generous amount on her index finger then lifted it to my lips...

 

Her touch sent electric shock to my veins and makes my blood boil in a funny way, like it's excited... The way she traces my lips gives me an unexplainable feeling I never ever had in my life... I wonder how many more wonders those fingers could do...

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your support and comments all the time I post a new update. <3 Even though I can't reply to all of them, still they are very important for me. :) You are all treasured guys..

 

Trapped in love will be posted tomorrow ^__^