the aftermath

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

[A/N Mandatory song... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9ayWyd22Yw&feature=player_embedded please load and play this the moment you read - Noona.. Noona. There you are!]

 

SUNNY's POV

 

The feeling like you were in an airplane encountering a terribke turbulence, yes that's how I felt after Uncle Lee made the announcement. I am almost hyperventilating and has lost my balance but Kris has thankfully caught me even before I fell.

 

"Are you OK?" he asked

 

"Do I look like one?!" I hissed

 

"Just stay still, keep your composure don't let the press notice your discomfort"

 

I hate to admit it but right now, I just let Kris Wu to lead me. I did whatever he told me, I stayed still, though my energy is living my body already.

 

I used the backdoor to escape from the irritating press. And all the time, Kris, Tao and Chanyeol guided me.

 

"Noona, you're safe to go. Suho hyung said that the reporters are mobbing the CEO's car, they will not notice you going away" Chanyeol reported

 

"Thank you. I don't know how to thank you really"

 

"Thank us by leaving this place safe" Kris said, closing my car's door for me

 

"Are you not going to aske me anything?" I asked, expecting them that they will bombard me with questions on how I got married with Lu Han and all

 

"We don't have the rights to invade your privacy." the three of them answered which left me in awe with them.

 

"Noona, hurry up. Mr. Kim, the clingy reporter is coming... go go go!!" Tao hurriedly said

 

For the first time after the announcement, I smiled and bid them goodbye, speeding my car away from the place.

 

I went to the only place where I feel really loved.. No, not my home. I feel betrayed, I have a strong feeling that they knew that this will happen. 

 

But maybe soon he'll found out 

 

This was what mom told me when I asked if Taemin knew about my failed marriage, and yes, he did find it out...

 

I took off my clothes, and wore the shabby jumper. I took away all the remnants of the supposed-to-be-party and sat on my chair... My eyes lingered on the huge oak table and I noticed the that the reminder of my past foolishness is missing..the marriage contract...did he? but how?

 

 

"Argh! I hate this life!!!" I pulled my hair and cried, curling into a ball in the corner of my office.

 

Why are you doing this to me?! I will surely get all the blame. I will surely be hated. FU I'm tired of being hated... Don't I deserve any love?! I am also a victim of the whole events!!!

 

I saw the paintbrush lying on the floor alone, like me. Like a madwoman, I took it and hugged it on my chest "I'm sorry if I left you behind. I know how it is to be lying on the cold floor. " I said, thinking about the one and only night when Luhan and I slept under the same room

 

"Noona.. Noona. There you are!"

 

The sound of the familiar voice made me lift my head and there in front of me stood my little brother, a forced smile is reflected on his face whilst looking down at me..

 

 

"What are you doing? Stand up... Don't be like that" He said and pulled me to a hug

 

The feeling of being secured in someone's arms made me cry even more, Taemin above all is the purest person in my life now for not knowing about anything with the darkest hours of my life until the passed few hours... "Taemin" I softly said, hugging him tight, crying like a little girl who lost her lollipop

 

"Hush... don't cry noona.. don't cry. I'm here. I will always protect you. Let me stay beside you. You are always with me when I was a child and lift me up when I fall, now let me do it to you"

 

As much as I want to stop crying, I can't. The pain is unbearable. It took time before I finally stopped, thanks to my brother for singing me a song to soothe my ripped and wounded soul..

 

It was already morning when I opened my eyes again. Here I am, lying on the lap of one of the hottest maknae in Korean music industry..

 

My face lift up despite the throbbing pain in my heart at the beautiful sight in front of me. "Taeminnie... Don't hurt ladies with your good looks, arasso?" I kissed his nose and got up then I opened the secret passage to my underground kitchen.

 

The aroma of the cooking food somehow removed the burden I feel on my insides. True indeed, stressed? spell it backwards, Desserts! Intead of cooking ordinary breakfast food, I prepared bueberry waffle, pancakes topped with chocolate syrup and prepared warm milk for the prince who sleeps above.

 

"Hmmm. It smells really yummy... so mouthwatering" my little brother did his habit of backhugging me and kissing my cheeks the moment he woke up. Honestly, if people will see us they will think that we're a couple. I guess I'm just lucky indeed to have a strong bond with my brother

 

"Breakfast is served" I smiled and patted his cheeks

 

"Noona."

 

"Ne. He's a jerk, you know?"

 

"What?"

 

"You were sleep talking, you told me everything that happened 5 years ago. He don't deserve you even before"

 

"Noona is stupid. Sorry Tae"

 

"No, don't be.. And by the way, you look y and fabulous in that jumper, just saying.."

 

~o~

 

LUHAN's POV

 

My mom and dad stared at me like I am someone unwanted over breakfast when in fact, I should be the one giving them that look.

 

"What?" I asked,

 

Dad smirked and shoved my pictures with Yoona during the party last night, "How could you be so careless?!"

 

I stared at the pictures then shook my head and just kept on eating.

 

"Your father is asking you Lu Han"

 

"I don't even need to answer that. She's my girlfriend so there's nothing wrong with those. What's with the commotion that you are trying to make?"

 

"It could ruin your career! Are you not the one who chose that? Here we are supporting you and you will say that to us?"

 

"Really mom? Really? You care for my career?! Then why, because it's pretty obvious that you knew the plan of Lee Soo Man, why did you agreed?!"

 

"You! We didn't raise you to raise your voice to your parents!" Dad banged his fist on the table for the first time but I am too angry to worry

 

"I lost the only girl I love!"

 

"This is not for good my Lulu, you just have to finish the contract.."

 

"What do you mean contract mom?"

 

"The marriage contract you signed back then is real of course but then it will only last for 6 years, then you are free to choose what you want. "

 

"What kind of stupid idea is that?!" I said, laughing with utmost mockery. "What if I don't want to do it?"

 

"Lee Soo Man will ruin your life and it's not like we will not save you. but son, he is too powerful for you and for us to be an enemy"

 

"What about Yoona and I, dad. And my life is ruined already!?"

 

"You just have to pretend.. " dad reassured me

 

"Those pictures..." I asked

 

"The clingy reporter Kim took them, luckily your dad saw him browsing them and snatched his camera right away"

 

I know I should still be angry but I can't help but to feel thankful for these precious people in my life..

 

~o~

 

“Luhan? Where are you exactly? We were all worried for you boy, you''re not even answering your brother's calls”

 

Twist and turn.. twist and turn.. twist and turn.. I played with my rubik's cube while I locked myself in my bedroom at the house owned by my parents while Manager hyung keeps on talking over the other line.. “Home”

 

“Home?”

 

“The Zhou-Song Manor”

 

“Oh chinja? Good to know then, Sehun didn't let all the boys sleep because he has been crying all night. What happened huh?”

 

I grimaced in frustration, what is he? Is he really my manager, why is he trying to act as if nothing bad really happened?! “I think it's you who should be answering me that hyung, what exactly happened and why did the old man said that all of a sudden?! Isn't it that he should tell you first? Then why didn't you inform me?! I am an idol. I worked hard to where I am now though I am just a rookie, I am nopt just someone's puppet!”

 

“Oh that.”

 

Darn.. I've said a lot and that's just his reply, seriously... seriously... you want games? I'll give you games. I stared at the pictures taken by the clingy reporter which I have feared to be spread a while ago... “Do you know the number of reporter Kim?”

 

“Nugu?”

 

“The paparazzi. The irritating guy, whatever you call him, YOUR BESTFRIEND!!!”

 

“*silence* Lu Han... 3 things... 1. He is not my bestfriend, 2. Don't you ever dare to do stupid things and 3, you have to meet with Mr. Lee Soo Man now.”

 

“Stupid?! Then what do you call what happened last night? Isn't that an act of stupidity?! He told us not to date because our career will be damaged but there he goes, announcing to the whole wide world that I AM A MARRIED MAN?! Oh gosh, what do you want me to do? Jump in happiness?”

 

“Kid... I know that this surprised you and so am I. I don't know anything about it. We will be having a meeting with him today to know why he did it. Believe me, he might be an old hag, but he's not a piece of beef JERKy!”

 

“Whatever, I'm not coming and that is final!”

 

Stupid people. Irritating woman... Evil CEO... Well, why do I even have to go there, my parents have told me already what happened. I might commit murder if I go there so I will just stay here...

 

“No, you will come with me”

 

“FU! What are you?! I mean, why are you here?!” I jumped on my bed when manager hyung opened the door and as if he read my mind..

 

“You have to go with me by hook or by crook!”

 

This is trespassing! Kidnapping! Whatever! Terrorism! How can they forcefully take me out of my own household and dump me in that van provided by the Lord of Evilness!!! Why did my parents allowed this to happen?! WAE? WAE? WAE??????

 

~o~

 

I bit my lip and narrowed my eyes all the way to the gateways of hell called, SM building..

 

“Out.. Go out now or do you want me to call the guards and carry you?”

 

“Hyung... I know you love me” I said in my cutest voice with matching puppy eyes.. bleh, I hate aegyo OK?!

 

“Luhan... I'm beside you OK? So please, come with me now and stop whining..”

 

Fine! In the end my big heart still made space for manager hyung's request and I stepped out of the van, and as I stepped out. Right there in front of me is Sunny Lee..

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________