Let's Unwind

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

 

SUNNY's POV

 

I haven't seen neither talked to Lu Han for weeks after our first and last bedroom encounter. And nooo it's not the steamy romantic type of encounter but the sizzling hot argumentative one.

 

As if it was a ritual, I stay in my room and wait for him to leave the house before I go out and clean the whole place then head to my gallery or sometimes do some photoshoots. There I eat my brunch and dinner and when night comes, I arrive earlier than him and then lock myself again and the same happens the next day. Nothing really exciting which bore me to my core. Pffft.

 

And today is just like one of these days... I'm too lazy to do anything that is so ordinary when I saw a piece of paper lying beside my night stand. Kris Wu's handset number...

 

[A/N the first names shown will be the names that will be registered on their phones]

 

Anonymous: good morning. ^_^

 

Kris Wu: Who are you?

 

Anonymous: What's with the y attitude face?

 

Kris Wu: face?! Ya!!! chipmunk?!

 

Anonymous: OTL so you will really call me that?

 

Kris Wu: coz you keep on calling me face. I thought who is this anonymous who is bugging me this early. XD. I'm thinking of shooting it. And well, I thought you threw my number when I gave it last time since you are not sending me a message

 

Anonymous: >.> how could you do that?! Will you please edit my name on your phone. This is the reason why I haven't sent you a message before, I don't want to be bothersome. Sorry for that.

 

Kris Wu: OK, I will change it to 'chipmunk' kkk.. Aniya. I'm just kidding. You are not bothersome at all. I just woke up.

 

Sunny♥: Mwo?! Chipmunk! I named you KRIS WU in my phone, you better should do the same!

 

Kris Wu: What? You want me to change your name to my name too? Choose: Kris Wu Jr. or Sunny Wu?

 

Sunny♥: e___e are you this crazy when you just woke up? What I mean is use MY NAME and not chipmunk

 

Kris Wu: Haha. You are so funny. I already changed it don't worry, it's not chipmunk.

 

Sunny♥: Sure? Cross your heart?

 

Kris Wu: Ne. cross my heart.

 

Sunny♥: So am I not really bothering you? What are you doing?

 

Kris Wu: No. I told you. I'm still in bed. Too lazy to get up. Today's a free day. . How about you? Hmm. I think Lu Han is here already. I can hear his voice

 

Sunny♥: I'm sitting in the back porch.. Aigo. Good to know that you have a free day. Ah, I see. So he goes there every morning?

 

Kris Wu: Uh. Yeah..

 

Sunny♥: I see..

 

Kris Wu: This is getting awkward. LOL. Wait. I think I need to get up now or I will not have the chance to eat even leftovers. kk. One last question, are you busy?

 

Sunny♥: Not really. I'm lazy to go to the gallery, I think I'll just stay home.

 

Kris Wu: Let's go shopping?

 

Sunny♥: eh?

 

Kris Wu: That is if it's OK with you.. I need to buy some necessities and well, if I take Tao with me, it simply just means doomsday. LOL

 

Sunny♥: waeyo?

 

Kris Wu: Nothing. Haha. So is it a yes?

 

Sunny♥: Suuuurrrreeee.. See you, what time?

 

Kris Wu: 2pm?

 

~o~

 

I don't know what has gotten into me this morning that made me send a message to EXO's leader. But hey, he said the last time that we talked that he could be my friend. With Sungmin's absence, I think it's not a bad idea after all. Today is our first erm, friendly date so I just decided to wear something casual. I'm not trying to impress him. I just want to be me.

 

[this is what Sunny wears]

 

 

I was the first one to arrive at our meeting place so I just sat on the pavement and waited for him.

 

“Sunny!!! I'm sorry I'm late”

 

My eyes traveled to where the voice is coming until I found the hmm.. charming owner.. Kris Wu who elegantly steps down their van with his MANAGER.. omfg.. their very squishy cutie pie manager...

 

 

I waved my hand and smiled at the both of them before I ran and bowed, “Annyeonghasaeyo”

 

“Hello Mrs. Lu Han, it's a pleasure to see you” Manager Kim said

 

“Just call me Sunny oppa” I said and smiled

 

“I asked hyung to drop me here before he go to their meeting with the CEO” Kris informed me

 

“Ah. I see. You must be pretty busy Kim oppa”

 

“Ah.. hmm.. not really.. *blushes* I have to go guys, have fun. Kris, you better take good care of your sister in law” he said then left the two of us

 

“I'm sorry I'm late” Kris said again

 

“Ani, gwaenchana. It's not like I am waiting for 10hours, if that happened then you really are dead, but I just waited for 10 minutes so it's still fine with me. After all, I am meeting with a busy idol”

 

“Tsh. You can stop being so curtsy Miss Lee, I know that you want to yell at me right now” he said and walked, “Kaja”

 

“Aish. *smacks his head* how is that?! Mehrong~” and I followed him inside the shopping mall

 

“Yaaaaaa.. you cannot smack my head in front of the public!”

 

“It's not like they could recognize you right away.” I said

 

Kris and I roam around the big shopping mall and talked about anything under the sun. He asked me when will be my ART Exhibition again and I honestly answered that I don't know yet..

 

“Do you mind if we go to the face shop?” he asked

 

“Not really, I am thinking of going there too, I need to buy some moisturizer”

 

Together we went inside the shop and wow, Seohyun was the face of face shop?!

 

“She's pretty isn't it?” he asked when he saw me staring at her standee

 

“Ne. But you can't court her since she is Kyuhyun's girlfriend”

 

“Haha. I don't have any thoughts of having a girlfriend yet.”

 

“Chinja?” I asked

 

“Ne. I think I have to focus on my career first”

 

“But Yoona....” I trailed then acknowledged the shock emitted by his eyes.. “Sorry..”

 

“Seems like Tao has told you the past”

 

“Mianhae.. please don't get mad at him.. I.. I...”

 

Kris placed his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it whilst giving me a reassuring smile, “It's OK. Past is past. Have you already chosen the items that you want to buy?”

 

“Ahm..Not yet, have you?”

 

“Yeah..” he said and showed me a box of bb cremes

 

“Wow, so you really are so vain huh”

 

“Any artist has the tendency to be vain especially that we always have to look good for our fans”

 

With the way he speak, it is very obvious to Kris that he is really into his career, he thinks about his fans.. s.. He can be so tough on the outside, but inside lies a boy who only wants what's best for everyone. Gee, what am I thinking ?___?

 

After we bought what we need on the face shop we decided to grab snacks together at a nearest sandwich stand..

 

“I want a double patty with TLC and extra pickled and mushroom please” I said and felt the stare of Kris Wu, “What?”

 

“Are you sure?” he asked

 

“Of course, it's OK. I will pay for our meals if you are worried about the price”

 

“Aniyo.. The snack is my treat, I am just asking you if you are sure about the sandwich”

 

“Yeah... Why? You think I will go with the whole wheat chicken or turkey without sauce?? bleh.. No way”

 

“Judging with your body, it seems like you don't have a big appetite, that's why”

 

“Well, what you see isn't always what you get”

 

“You're interesting”

 

“Thank you”

 

“You're welcome”

 

The food arrive faster than we expected so we had little time to have a 'chat while waiting'

 

“Do you also cook at home?” he asked

 

“Yeah..”

 

“So why is LuHan still going to our dorm? As far as I could remember you are quiet a good cook”

 

I let out a soft mocking laugh at the mention of Lu Han's name and maybe because of the way he asked me, “I don't cook in our house”

 

“You just told me that you do”

 

The fangirls will definitely kill me once they realize who we are but hey, it's not my fault if a friend in front of me has ketchup on the corner of his mouth, so I wiped it off.. “It's different from home”

 

“Oh. Thanks” he said and grabbed a tissue himself, “What do you mean it's different from home?”

 

“A house is just a house, it can't be called a home unless there is love and harmony among the inhabitants. And as for the two of us, that will never ever happen.”

 

“Is that so?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Isn't it that have loved him?”

 

“Have loved him, yes. But as what you have said, the past is the past, it's different from the present”

 

“Hmm. Arasso”

 

His phone rang and I just waited for him while who talk to whoever have called him while I finish my yummy sandwich.

 

“D.O. Called and he is asking me to buy some stuffs in the grocery, do you mind?” he asked

 

“Oh, it's not a problem chingoo!”

 

“Great. Thanks”

 

I could say, Kris is lucky to have me as a companion today, LOL. This guy has no knowledge in shopping for raw food.

 

“Don't you want to buy some food so you could stuck them on your fridge?”

 

“What for? No one eats in the house anyway”

 

“What if we visited there?”

 

“MWO?! NO WAY!!!!”

 

“I haven't told you this yet but I think I have to warn you now, the boys are really asking Lu Han to take them in your house, and now we are just planning on when we will go there so if I were you, I will make sure that I am prepared”

 

“Can't you just all go to Yoona's place?!”

 

“Tsh.. Yoona can't cook”

 

“Aigoo..”

 

“So, go, get anything that you want, I'll pay for them”

 

What a cute couple are they..

 

Two ahjummas are whispering among each other while they are looking at the two of us while I am arguing with Kris..

 

“Anyyeonghasaeyo” we both bowed when we noticed them but I don't know if Kris heard what they said

 

“Are you newly weds?” one ahjumma asked

 

“Eh?!”

 

“Aigoo, maybe they are celebrating their honeymoon, I bet they will have amazing children in the future”

 

“A-aniyo” I tried to say but they bid us goodbye by saying, “Enjoy your night later”

 

~o~

 

I thanked Kris for spending a boring day with me, but he said it's not really boring, I hope it's true.

 

“Hey chipmunk, you should smile all the time. We might never know that that smile could brighten thousands of weary souls” he said when he dropped me at the house

 

“Haha. Thanks for this day face, in contrast, I think you better keep that face, it feels weird when you are bubbly. Kkk.”

 

“What?!”

 

“I'm kidding! I enjoyed this day chingoo. Have a safe drive to your dorm!!”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really really really sorry for not updating for quiet a long time....So I'll be making a marathon update tonight. Can that serve as my peace offering? *puppy eyes*