Care and Love in different forms

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

Sunny was standing on a long arched corridor, waiting for her brother. This will be the time that they'll meet again after his last visit in her house. Time is ticking and her feet are getting numb, she cursed herself for wearing those 5 inches stilettos when she could have h=just worn her furry boots and stuff them with insoles in this chilly winter evening.

 

She glanced at her watch and then at the door on the far end of the corridor, she saw some idols happily walking back to their waiting rooms. She bowed her head and lowered her cap to hide her identity to all the people who have crowded the corridor in no time.

 

“Perhaps the music program has ended already” she thought to herself

 

She raised her head when she heard familiar voices nearing her.... Shinee

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo” she bowed, blocking their way

 

“Annyonghasaeyo” the famous idol group greeted, obviously shocked

 

As expected, they didn't recognize her nright away with her cap pulled down, she adjusted it a bit to show them her full features and smiled, “Where is Taemin?”

 

Shinee nervously looked at each other until Onew, as the leader finally spoke in behalf of their group, stuttering “H..he d..didn't came t.to p..p..perform”

 

“Waeyo?” she asked, gripping her satchel bag, she's supposed to surprise her younger biological brother “Is he sick or something?”

 

“He ran away” Minho blurted then quickly covered his mouth upon realizing what he said

 

“MWO?!” she looked at the four of them with their heads hanging low, “Ran away?! Eodi?! WAE?!” her words came out fast and authoritative, making them flinch, “Where is your manager? Aren't you supposed to be looking after one another? Aren't you supposed to be taking care of him as your maknae?!”

 

“Noona, aren't you supposed to know the real feelings of your dongsaeng more than we should?” Key softly mumbled with his cracking voice that served like a dagger, stabbing her heart mercilessly. She was at lost for words.

 

“We tried to look for him, we even wanted to cancel our schedules but we can't. The old man will surely be enraged and it could affect Taemin more than us. You know how the old man gets mad” Jonghyun mumbled

 

Onew looked around then said, “We shouldn't be talking about sensitive matters in public” then ;ed them, including Sunny to their waiting room

 

“What happened?” she asked as the door closed behind them

 

“Just the common issues of the heart” Minho, now confidently answered “Haven't he told you about this girl, noona?”

 

“His crush?”

 

They smiled at her but it didn't reach their eyes, “Much more than that? Onew replied

 

“I think they were already dating or something like that until the scandal came out” Jonghyun handed her his phone. She gasped when she read the contents under the picture of a girl in Pjs together with a shirtless man. Quickly, she bowed to the four men and asked them to call her right away once they found Taemin, leaving them her new calling card.

 

~o~

 

The road is covered with snow and it just made her more worried for her brother. She didn't mind brushing off the snowflakes on her coat and speed off in her car.

 

A moment later, she found herself, sitting inside Kris Wu's warm car.

 

“I'm sorry if I disturbed you” she said while looking down on her hands

 

“Just drink your coffee to keep you warn Sunny, we'll find him, OK?” he softly answered

 

“You should be sleeping now... I know you're tired... I just don't know who to contact and ask for help...”

 

He pulled the car to a halt on the emergency parking of the highway then looked at her. He sighed then tuck the stray strands of her brown hair behind her ear and cupped her face on his palms “I love being with you anytime, anywhere. Don't think like you're a burden and think positive Sunbuns, we'll gonna find him OK?”

 

She looked at him then nodded, “Gomawo Kris”

 

“Ja... smile now... You look like a mess” he grinned, wiping her tears with his thumb, “We've been all over Seoul and he is nowhere to find, do you know a place back when you were young where he used to hide?”

 

Her face lightened up at the mention of this and she nodded, “Oh my God! Why haven't I thought about it?!”

 

“Mind sharing it?”

 

“Can you drive me to our home?”


“You mean to LuHan?”

 

“No! Home! Not at the house... Our home... the place where I grew up”

 

~o~

 

She quickly got off the car and ran to the back of their manor, heart fluttering, knowing that he'll surely be there. She didn't mind running in her 5-inches high heels anymore on blanket of snow on their lawn.

 

“Careful!” Kris cautioned beide her, holding her hand tightly

 

“We're almost there!” she shouted, pointing at the little house in the opening of the woods.

 

They were panting hard when they reached their destination and quietly, she opened the door of the cottage. “Taemin ah? Come out now baby boy. Noona is here...” she said in her baby voice when suddenly both heard a soft sobbing near the fireplace where there is no fire. Kris nodded for her to go on and stayed outside, knowing that this time is only for the two of them – Taemin and Sunny.

 

She let herself in and closed the door then allowed her eyes to adjust at the darkness before she moved. She saw bottles of soju lying on the floor as she reached the boy who is hugging his knees with his head bowed down and shoulders shuddering

 

“Choi Taemin” she said and knelt down, pulling him to a hug

 

“Soonkyu noona?” he was surprised but hugged her even tighter and cried

 

“Sssh... I'm here now... It's OK to cry baby... let the tears wash the pain away from your heart” she shispered

 

“Why is love so cruel?”

 

She was tongue-tied, not knowing what to answer..

 

“Why does it have to hurt us?” he asked like a kid while clutching his chest

 

She closed her eyes, wishing to bear the pain that her brother is feeling right now.

 

“Why can't it just let us be happy?”

 

She didn't realize that she as well is trembling as salty tears leave her body, she wish she knew the answers to those same questions she bear inside her.

 

~o~

 

She pulled the blanket and kissed Taemin's forehead then went outside where Kris is waiting . They were inside the haven of the Choi family now.

 

“How is he?” he asked while they are going down to the living room

 

“Asleep. He didn't stir even while I am changing his clothes”

 

“How did you know that he was there?”

 

She motioned for him to seat when they reached their destination, “That's our playhouse. No one is allowed to go there other than us. And I know that it's his favorite hiding place”

 

“Thank God we found him”

 

“Thanks Kris” she giggled

 

“Hey... It's because of you... Anyway, so you are going to stay here?”

 

“Yeah, I am planning to meet the girl tomorrow”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“Of course. I just want to know the truth”

 

“What about LuHan?”

 

“What about him?”

 

“Won't he look for you?”

 

“I bet he'll be hosting a party for having the house all for himself” she smiled then continued “But I doubt it too. He's sulking since we went back from vacation”

 

“Maybe he missed her so much”

 

“We can't blame him, he loves her” she said and gone quiet as if the last three words sew

 

“She talked to me too. You know, after she had a one on one talk with you” he confessed

 

“Chinja? What did she tell you?”

 

“The same things like she told you, I think. Hmm. Asking me to help you in taking care of him since I am EXO's leader and she trust me. Then told me to take good care of you too and love you more. She even said that she's not worried of you taking LuHan away from her because she realized that it's me whom you love”

 

“S..she said that?”

 

“Yeah. But I won't assume unless otherwise stated” he said then got up, “I have to leave. Go get some rest too Sunbuns” he kissed her hand then bowed before leaving.

 

Unknown to her, on the other place, someone is pacing around the house, trying to contact her but remembered that she threw her phone at him... “I should have asked for her new number. Where are you Sunny Lee...”

 

~o~

 

The next morning...

 

She blew on her palms, rubbed them together then clasped them on top of the table where there is a steaming spicy noodle, “Eat up. It's cold” she smiled at the younger girl who hasn't spoken other than 'Annyeonghasaeyo Lee Jieun Imnida, they call me IU' and sitting with a mournful look “Come on don't be shy”

 

“Miss Lee, please don't be kind to me”

 

She looked at her and raised her eyebrows, “Yes, I shouldn't be. You made my brother miserable but I don't know the whole story so I don't have the rights to Judge you IU ssi”

 

The girl named IU heaved a sigh while wiping her sweaty palms on her pants, “Taemin is a good and loving man, he don't deserve someone like me”

 

“Do you love the man in the picture?”

 

“Ne” she whispered

 

“Are you playing with my brother's feelings?”

 

“No...”

 

“Who is that guy?”

 

“My oppa”

 

Sunny massaged her nape to take away her exasperation, “I know he's an oppa but what is he to you? Your boyfriend number 2?” she calmly asked

 

“No. He's not... He's...”

 

“What? A suitor?” she asked again without letting her finish, anger flickering on her eyes.

 

This time, IU can no longer hold back her tears, thankfully they are inside a private lounge of one of the Choi's Hotels, “Aniyo”

 

“As an idol you should know better than others before you take a picture with a shirtless man in bed!”

 

“H..he's my biological brother.. h..he's not like us... He's not normal. He acts like a 5-year old kid ever since he turned 6 until now that he is 26. I have to hide my relation with him because my company thought that the public won't like it if the Nation's Little Sister has a retarded brother. I have to work for my family especially to support the needs of my special brother that is why I have to endure the pain of turning my back on him while the cameras are rolling. Tell me, should I regret my mistake of uploading that picture? Of course I should right? Then how could I clean my name now? Should I admit that my brother is a special child or should I lie and say that it's a picture of me and a friend who is visiting me when I was sick like what my company said?! I thought Taemin will understand me if I will tell him the truth but he didn't allow me to explain! He simply hung up” she answered confidently while crying

 

“I'm sorry” Sunny mumbled

 

“Hyukjae oppa... If only the society could accept people like him... He is a very talented human being”

 

Sunny reached for IU's hand and squeezed it, “I'm glad I met a wonderful woman like you. Taemin is lucky to have you. Everything will be fine, I promise.” she bowed then left

 

The snow is falling hard outside and she mentally spanked herself for leaving her umbrella in her car when someone spoke behind her, “It's not good to stay outside during bad weather” she looked up and found an umbrella, protecting her from the mean snowflakes, then to the person who is holding it, “I've been waiting for you all night” he added

 

“How did you know that I am here?” she asked

 

“I followed you”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“You didn't came home last night. I'm worried so I went to your parent's house this morning and saw your car leaving so I followed you”

 

“You're outside here for how long?”

 

“Not so long” he said then sneezed

 

“It's cold, let's go” she said but he stopped her and hugged her with his free hand from behind

 

“I'm glad to see you... safe... Sunny ah”

 

“LuHan... You're hot.” 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I ship IUxTaemin so much...kkk. So I hope you don't mind if I will ocassionally include them ^__^

[NEWS] Fans saw BoA & Tao in the practice room yesterday!!

Credit: yixing0114 | via: EXO1ST_INA