Polar bears or Polar guys?

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

LUHAN's POV

 

This is the part that only me can see. Your demon-like part”

 

You get on my nerves all the time! Can't you even do something good and just get off the car?!” I said, slamming my hands on the steering wheel just to scare her

 

Can't you even do something good and just take me to MY house safely?”

 

Your house? Excuse me?”

 

Yes my house!”

 

I'm sorry. I am not a rude guy, but just the sight of her makes me gag. Let alone staying in one place with her, no way. I stepped off the car and opened her door then dragged her out of MY CAR, “Are you that stupid to not understand a simple instruction?! I said out!”

 

Let go of me!!!! I will not go out!”

 

Oh yeah? This is my car so I have all the rights not to let someone ride, got it?! Now out!” I said and finally pulled her off my car. I quickly ran back to the driver's seat and sped up...

 

As I drive, I realized that all the while it's only me who is on the road, no other vehicles, and that it's dark already... My heart is beating fast... My mind kept on flashing Sunny Lee's face when I dragged her off the car. She got that killer-look on her almost watery eyes. Damn... Lu Han, you know you hate her but she's still a girl. How can you do that? No. She deserves it, if you will go back to her, then you will be late for your date with Yoona.. But what if she'll get hurt, it's all your fault then. People will think that you are bad and that can't be...

 

I pulled my car to a U-turn and sped back to where I left her... Please, I hope she just stayed there. Let her be safe and unharmed or else I will lose my fans for being a bad husband.

 

Keep your eyes on the road Lu Han... Bingo! I can't help but to smile in relief when I found her sitting on the road, hugging her knees with a far-away look on her eyes. I stopped the car in front of her and said, “Ride”

 

Go away” she said.

 

Don't be stubborn and ride, it's already night time.”

 

I'd rather be eaten by polar bears than be with a bipolar like you!”

 

You know what, you really are stupid, there aren't any polar bears in Korea” I said and chuckled without any humor

 

Will you just go?! What are you?! After you drag me out of that car, here you are telling me to ride again?!”

 

I think I deserve a thank you for thinking about your welfare”

 

Oh really? Since when? I bet you have just thought about yourself again!” she said and stood up, I thought she will ride already but the stubborn freak walked away..

 

Ya!!! The house is still 2 km away, are you sure you will just walk?” I yelled, following her while I'm in my car

 

Stop acting like you care”

 

I am not. Yoona will get mad at me if she learned that I did this to you so just ride OK?”

 

What do I care about you and your girlfriend, are you not happy with this? No wife inside the house so you can roll in the deep with your girlfriend”

 

Darn.. This girl, she is really something.. I stopped the car and went out. “When I said ride, you ride!” I said and scooped her bridal style

 

Let go of me! Let go of me!” she said as she repeatedly punched my chest

 

Will you shut up?!” I said and dumped her beside my seat,

 

The whole way to the house... Sunny Lee just kept shut. Well, good girl huh? I glanced at her, checking if she was glaring at me, chanting some strange prayer like those witches on novels and tvshows but instead, beside me lies a peacefully sleeping little girl. Hmm... So the cliché is true huh, you look like an angel while you are sleeping. If that is so, I wish she will just sleep forever, I might have appreciated her then.

 

Yah. We're here” I said when we reached the address, I stared outside and saw the exteriors of our house. Nice. I glanced back at her, realizing that she is still asleep, “Yah, wake up. We're here!” I said and poked her cheeks, wow, she got soft cheeks. Aish, Lu Han will you shut up, she is your worst enemy so stop acting like you are growing fond of her. Bleh. Nu-uh. Never...

 

She opened her eyes and stared at me for a minute, I can't help but to stare back at her... Something about her is like a magnet that drags you, *shudders* is this the witch curse?! I hope not. She rolled her eyes and looked outside, “Wow” was her first word

 

 

Will you get off now? We're here” I said but before I knew it, she was already out.

 

Thank you” she simply said then walked to the house

 

Yah! Stay inside your room OK? Yoona is coming over!” I yelled after her but she acted like she didn't hear me, or is she really deaf?

 

~o~

 

Baby... I can't come today, I'm having a meeting for an MV -Yoong <3

 

Busy as usual... I wonder which group will use the beauty and talent of my lovely girl.. I placed my phone back on my back pocket and went inside the house..

 

I can't help but to stare at the interiors in awe.. It's really an amazing house..

 

It's pretty, right?”

 

Sunny Lee was standing beside me, looking around as well, “Yes it is”

 

My mom and your mom collaborated in the interior designing”

 

I looked down at her and asked, “How did you know?”

 

But instead of answering, she just pointed at the table on the living room where there is an envelope.

 

Hey guys.. We hope that you like the design of your house. There are three bedrooms just to inform you. Wishing that you could turn it to a home soon. -lots of love Victoria Song and Stephanie Hwang, your ummas. ^^<3

 

Did you looked around already?” I asked,

 

I went to see the kitchen and the living room, haven't gone upstairs yet and well just to inform you, I'll be taking the biggest room” she said and ran upstairs

 

Yah! No You can't do that! That's mine!” I said and ran after her, I checked on each rooms, a music room, library, the two bed rooms and then when I opened the last door, I found Sunny smiling triumphantly on the bed

 

 

It's mine” she said

 

OUT!” I barked, anger rising on my chest again, this is my room. How dare is she to take it from me and smile at me like that

 

SHUT UP! THIS IS MINE!” she said

 

I told you to get out! It's not yours, it's mine!” I said but she is not listening to me, rather she just kept herself busy with her phone like I don't exist.

 

*sings Mistake by SNSD*”

 

are you not going to...” I trailed when she showed me what's on her phone... My eyes bulged as if they will drop from my sockets... Sunny Lee just took a video of me yelling and threatening her...

 

It's my mistake for loving you back then more than I love myself. Now I know what to do. I have to love myself and that is what I am doing now, one wrong move Lu Han and you will lose everything.. believe me, I can ruin you... crash you into small tidbits or worse, I can turn you into ashes.”

 

This girl is seriously crazy... “Stop blackmailing me, I am not afraid of you”

 

Oh really, then why are there trickles of sweats on your forehead?” she said and wiped my sweat with her thumb, her face a few inches away from me

 

Shut up” I said, inhaling the strawberry scent on her hair, tsh, why am I even thinking of the scent of her hair?!

 

Admit it, you are scared..” she said and wiggled her phone in front of me

 

I shook my head and turned to leave, “You're seriously a madwoman”

 

END OF LUHAN'S POV

 

~o~

 

Madwoman? You'll see, you'll turn to a madman soon... believe me..

_____________________________________________________________________________