The last night in the yacht

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

[A/N: Kindly load but don't yet play this link... ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_lb9KYwUlQ]

SUNNY's POV

 

I stared at my own reflection before the mirror and held the mini black dress in front of me. Tonight is our last night in this beautiful island; everything has to be good…

 

I went to my own room right away after I placed Tao’s requested lasagna in the oven, put inside the freezer my homemade vanilla ice cream for everyone and then filled the cooler that we’ll later use with wine bottles.

 

We will go on a yacht trip tonight. Originally, it’s supposed to be the winning team of the beach volleyball only, team M – Kris, Chen, Tao, Xiumin, Lay, Kai, and I but because as what I’ve said, this’ll be our last night together here so we decided to invite the other team to join us too. I thought they would reject it but Luhan was even the first one who said “Sure”

 

As soon as I entered the bathroom, I stripped all my garments… and more fragile, that’s what I am now. After a steaming shower, I rewarded myself yet again as I soaked my body with a warm milk bath on the tub… The sweet scent of chamomile burning from the candles, together with the mint extracts on the oil helped me relax, clearing my mind and body with the stresses of my everyday life.

 

I chose my rose scented lotion and damped it all over my skin right after I dried myself with a towel… I put on the mini black dress that I have tried earlier then zipped up my red Jimmy Choos pumps. For tonight, I want to be remembered as the simple and daring Sunny Lee… To add volume and to emphasize my eyes, I put on a thick mascara for my eyelashes and finished the whole makeup rituals with a red lipstick, I don’t need anything, just the two of these. Next, I simply combed my hair and wore my younger brother’s welcome gift to me, a Swarovski studded hairpin. That’s it! I smiled to myself as I finish everything off with sprays from my favorite powder-scented perfume.

 

I found Kris in his plain white polo and jeans, waiting for me outside my room…

 

“You’re so lovely” he whispered to me as I link my arm under his

 

“Thank you” I mumbled and smiled

 

The rest are already outside, I should say, everyone in EXO is a dashing debonair, no matter what they wear, even tonight with their casual shirts and polo. And for Yoona, as usual, her beauty is radiating in her cream Greek-dress like she was Aphrodite’s long-lost daughter. LuHan gave me a small nod when I met his eyes and in return, I gave him a tight smile.

 

“Let’s go, the yacht is waiting for us” Suho announced, making everyone move, as if the magic powder is doing its work.

 

~o~

 

The inside of the yacht will make you think that you have just been to a time machine, back during the glory of Titanic… The party hall is filled with flowers and lights and foods and then a big circular table where I presume that we’ll dine together.

 

“Sunny noona prepared her homemade vanilla ice cream too” I heard Baekhyun talking to Yoona as we sit.

 

“Chinja? I think it’ll be delicious” she answered with a genuine smile that made me think of the first time I saw her,

 

Everything flowed smoothly, like the yatch sailing on the calm sea… Everyone ate and chatted together like old best friends, only that I still don’t converse with Yoona and Luhan but surprisingly, Kris and LuHan are chatting with each other.

 

“Did you remembered the scariest moment in Xiumin hyung’s life?” Chen began

 

“Oh God, no… please not that!!!!!” Xiumin, red like a tomato hid his face with his table napkin

 

“HAhaha… How can I ever forget how shocked his face was! All thanks to Tao!!!” Chanyeol continued

 

“Ya!!!! Hyung.. that’s embarrassing!!” Tao laughed as well while slapping Chanyeol’s arm

 

“Waeyo?” I asked out of curiosity

 

“Tao called him oppa!” Suho blurted

 

“Chinjayo?? Why I didn’t know that?” Yoona asked

 

“Because I told them not to tell anyone… “Oppa, Annyeonghasaeyo…”” Tao said and mimicked what he did a long time ago, I think in a cute tone

 

“Chinja.. the goosebumps are returning!!!!” Xiumin laughed

 

“And who will forget the time when dhuizhang back flipped for more than 100x just to film his scene in MAMA MV!” Kai said

 

“Oh.. not that one!!!” kris said, trying to reach out to cover Kai’s mouth

 

“He looked like shrek! Oh My God, if you will only see how he looked so sick after that 100 backflips!” Sehun continued

 

“No I certainly did not!” Kris protested

 

“He puked right after that, so gross, seriously gross” Lay added, “But still, we learn a lot from him, do you know his secrets why he look so young looking?”

 

“Share it! Share it!” we all chanted while Kris as I’ve noticed is shooting death glares

 

“He will sit beside me then rub whatever on his face for 15 minutes and you have to sleep for more than 10 hours, that’s his secret”

 

“Ya! I am not like that!!!!”

 

“Yes you are” Lay argued

 

“Aigoo. Kris…” I said and giggled

 

“Did you still remember why we were scolded by Lee Soo Man for the first time?” Kyungsoo asked

 

“I think I knew it!” everyone answered

 

“Yaaaaa!!!!! Andwaeeeee!!!!” Baekhyun who was headlocked by Chanyeol yelped

 

“Let me guess, because of Baekhyun?” Yoona snickered

 

“Ne! HAha. I think it’s also the reason why he was given the power of light in EXO” LuHan answered

 

I think Yoona noticed me looking a bit out of place so she handed me her phone which surprised me, “Watch it” she said out loud in order for me to hear her despite the noise and there I saw it…. Aigoo.. Byun Baekhyun dancing like I-don’t-know while someone is turning the light switch on and off..

 

“See it noona?!” the kids asked,

 

“Ne” I answered while laughing

 

“Ya! It’s because I did the rap for love light and he saw it not because of that!!!’ BAekhyun said, trying to regain the dignity that was torn away from him.

 

And the fun continued until all of a sudden…

 

“Noona, you are Taemin’s biological noona, right?” Chen asked

 

“Ne.” I nodded, wondering why he asked that

 

“TAemin hyung is a good singer and dancer” Sehun said

 

“Ah. Ne. He is indeed”

 

“Can you sing for us then?” Suho smiled

 

“Eh? I.. I…”

 

“Are you saying you can’t?” Yoona asked

 

I looked at her then at everyone, “I can play the piano for you or the guitar if you want” Lay offered but I just remained on my seat, quiet.

 

"Don't tell us that you are a coward" Yoona said and without any thoughts, I simply rose from my seat and sat on where the piano is… Everyone cheered for me but still I don’t know what to do so I just let my heart to instruct my mind to tell my fingers what to play and it happened… [kindly play it now guys..^^]

 

I heaved a sigh, closed my eyes and began playing one of the songs that has became my favorite back when I was still trapped inside Soonkyu’s body… 

 

As I opened my eyes, LuHan was the first one who came to view… our eyes met and stayed like that.. I wondered if he was feeling everything that is on the song… I wondered if he knows what is in my heart at that time… I wondered once again if for just a short moment, he felt like coming back to me…

 

The room was filled with silence and all I could hear is the piano and my very own voice and as the song comes to an end, the silence changed to a sound of applause..

 

The merry-making continued and everyone sang and danced along but then I excused myself and went outside.

 

I stared at the vast dark ocean in front of me while the salty wind blows against my skin when a pair of arms s around my waist, making the owner hugging me from behind.

 

“I was looking for you...” he said and rested his chin on my shoulder

 

“Kris... I thought I need some air” I answered, caressing his soft cheek

 

“Your song made me fall for you even more, do you know that?”

 

“Please don't...” I softly answered

 

“Can't I?” he asked, turning me to face him...

 

I looked away, afraid to meet his eyes when out of the blue I said, “You're too tall for me”

 

Kris chuckled and leaned his face closer to mine with his hands still on my waist, “Height isn't the measurement of your beauty and personality... We kissed a while ago right? You reached my lips easily like how you reached my heart... Sunny ah... It's about the feelings, not the physical... I know you easily gave in to my kiss a while ago because inside you, you feel the same way like I do” he said then kissed me again

 

“Oops! I think we're disturbing them!” I heard Yoona's voice and quickly pushed Kris away

 

“Hey, we don't mind sharing the place” Kris smiled

 

“Uhm.. Actually I want to borrow Sunny for a while... LuHan, baby can you and Kris please leave us for a while? Thank you” she said, making the two guys vacate the place

 

She walked to where I am and rested her hands on the railings, we are both looking up at the sky, watching as the fireworks brightens the sky with its beauty... I stayed quiet, waiting for her to break the silence.

 

“I'm sorry” she began

 

“Huh? You're saying something?” I replied, unable to believe what she has just said

 

“I always wanted you to be a friend from the very first time we met but your hidden marriage with my boyfriend changed everything”

 

“Should I be sorry for that?”

 

“Aniyo. I believe now that both of you don't want that and seeing you with Kris now, I think you don't deserve the way I treated you. This trip... It made me realize a lot”

 

“Can you just go straight to the point?”

 

Her next step made me more petrified than ever, Im Yoona held my hands and looked at me with pure innocent eyes... “Take good care of LuHan... You're the only one I can trust because I know there's someone in your heart,m someone you love. I am going to US tomorrow to start shooting for my upcoming movie and I don't know how long I will stay there but one thing's for sure... LuHan and I cannot communicate with each other as often as we want because of the timezone and our busy schedule.. I'm counting on you Sunny... Jebal...” she said and hugged me tight then left, without even waiting for my answer!

 

I stayed there where she left me for a while, contemplating about what she just told me and as I decided to go inside to join the others... a hand that emerged from the dark grabbed my wrist and stopped me from turning the knob... I was too scared but dared not too yell, damn it, halloween is over!

 

“Don't fall for him” that voice...

 

“LuHan?” I asked though I know who he already is and that's when he completely moved out from his hiding place...

 

“You can't love Kris...”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because I told you not to!”

_____________________________________________________________________________

updated! yay! 

And I'm shamelessly advertising my new SunKris oneshot fic (updated and completed).. just give it a try if you want to. tenchu -hugs-

Trapped in LOve