Merry Krismas

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

Luhan’s POV

I paced the whole house to check our creation and I can’t hide the satisfied smile I had since Sunny and I only had few hours to prepare. “It’ll be our first and last Christmas together in this house so might as well make it memorable, right?” she said while we’re decorating the Christmas Tree which is the main attraction in the living room. It’s a real pine tree that Sunny made me cut a while ago. Aish, the perks of being a macho husband. Anyway, it made my wife happy.

Anyway, seriously our house is very different from before… The gloomy feeling is nowhere to be found, all I could feel is life and happiness. Must be because of our winter wonderland theme? Or… no. must be because now there’s life and harmony between the two of us. Sadly, it’ll be the first and last time we’ll be together on a special occasion as this.

*phone ringing*

“Baby…”

“How’s my handsome deer?”

“I’m fine… wow. I can’t believe you called me twice today”

“I’m just sooooo missing you, you know. Omo… It’s almost Christmas in Korea. How I wish I could be there with you and hold your hand while counting down”

“It’s Ok… There’s always a reason for everything right?”

“Ne. Don’t worry, I’ll make up to our lost times once the filming is over, OK?”

“Ok…”

“I love you. Merry Christmas”

*silence*

“Luhan?”

*silence*

“Luhan? Baby are you still there?”

“*stutters* ah… y..y..yess I’m still here. You were saying?”

“*giggles* omo, earth to my love. I said I love you, Merry Christmas.”

“aaah… I love you too. Merry Christmas. Uhm, Yoona?”

“yes?”

“I need to hang up now, I am meeting umma and appa later so I have to prepare”

“ah, chinja? You’ll be spending your time with them?”

“Ne. Bye”

I don’t know what has gotten into me but I didn’t wait for her answer and touched ‘end’… There’s always a reason for everything… Yes, maybe I am not with Yoona this time because the truth is I am meant to be with the angel who is standing on the stair’s landing on the second floor. I was too mesmerized when she came to view that I forgot I was on the phone with the woman I love. If this is a test of love and fidelity, I don’t know what has gotten into me for me to succumb to this kind of temptation.

“Is everything ok?” she asked as she came towards me

“Sunny ah…”

“Yes? *smiles*”

“*frowns* you know I love Yoona, right?”

“*nods*And I know you miss her too. She’s the one with you on the phone, right?”

“Ne. Uhm… Sunny, what if you’re wrong?”

“Huh?”

“Nothing… Ja, Let’s get ready, I got a message that the boys would be here any minute from now”

I placed my hand at the small of her back and led her to the receiving area as I keep on questioning myself… What if she’s wrong? What if I feel perfectly fine having her with me at this very moment? What if I feel happy and contented knowing that it’s her I am with?

Author’s POV

A few minutes before she went down to meet Luhan…

“Hey… Merry Christmas to my 3 girlfriends”

“Merry Christmas Sunny oppppppaaaaaa” the three ladies chorused from their shared apartment in London. Apparently, the three decided to live together in a Villa.

“I wish you could come here *pouts*”

“We really wished too Sunny Bunny, but do not worry we’ll come see you soon” Jessica answered

“Ne. she’ll be launching Blanc and Éclair in Korea next month, can you imagine that?! Lazy Sica, a designer?!” Sooyoung said with mock horror

“Yaaaaaa!” Jessica yelled while Sooyoung run, thus leaving Sunny and Taeyon laughing

“Aish, chinja. It’s my first Christmas without you since being Sunny Lee”

“How time flies…” Taeyeon agreed “Anyway, you look hot in your dress. Show ‘em those Sunny Melons”

“Mwo?!” Sunny yelled as she puts her hand to cover her cleavage  “Ya! ByunTaeyeon!”

“kkkkkk. Wae? Well, you should be happy you’re blessed with those”

“Why are we talking about my s?! It’s Christmas! Aren’t you suppose to show me your gift?!”

“Haha. Byun Taeyeon Imnida… I wasn’t known for that for nothing…”

“Aish. Seriously”

“Hahahaha, yah stop frowning. I love you Sunbuns. So you’re friends with Luhan now huh? What about Kris?”

“What does my friendship with Luhan have to do with Kris?”

“Nothing. No matter what your choices are, always know that we are always here for you”

“What are you talking about?”

“Yah! Didn’t I say nothing?! *hears Jessica and Sooyoung’s child-like shrieks* omo omo, I gotta go before any of them could kill the other”

“Ne. ne. Make sure I am not losing any of my girlfriends this Christmas, Aish jinja… so childish”

“Pft… Who are you kidding, if I know, your chipmunk voice would be on top if you’re here. The three of you will wrestle smack down style and I’ll be the pitiful referee”

“hahaha. Point taken. Talk to you later. Love you and tell those two I love them too”

 Meanwhile…

“Omo Sunny ah… this is indeed a winter wonderland” Victoria gleefully said while hugging her daughter-in-law

“As expected from a great artist” Zhoumi added

“Gomawo, umma, appa… Actually, Luhan helped me with all the preparations including meal preparations”

“Chinjayo?! Omo honey, uri Luhannie… Can you imagine that?” teary-eyed Victoria smiled at her husband

“You’re a miracle to our son, dear… I know I can’t thank you enough…” Zhoumi said, squeezing his wife’s hand and patting Sunny’s cheek

“Omo. It’s because you raised him well” Sunny answered then excused herself when she spotted her family’s arrival

“There she is… Look at you… princess, oh how I missed you, come to daddy” Siwon beamed proudly when he spotted his firstborn and opened his arms for her

“Appa… Umma…” she said and buried her face on her parents’ embrace

“It’s our first Christmas together after so many years…” Tiffany sighed happily while her daughter’s hair

“Noona. Merry Christmas” Taemin said from behind and joined the hug

“Ohhhhh. I am the happiest man alive. I am grateful to God for giving me this beautiful family” Siwon murmured

Sunny’s POV

The day passed by swiftly and before I knew it, we were already starting to count down… I can’t hide the joy I feel in my heart as I watch the people who made my life the happiest in Korea come together for this special occasion. Christmas is indeed one of the best seasons.

Just a while ago, I learned that Taemin and IU are back together. And right now, I could see their rice cake stare on each other… so sticky. Omo Taeminnie is really Taeman now.

Uncle Lee is even here with us. He came dressed as Santa Claus and so EXO started poking fun at him, as expected from the boys.

This is indeed the best Christmas ever… though Taeyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung and Sungmin aren’t here right now. Still, I got a call from them earlier and to be honest, I really can’t wait to see them all again, especially Sungmin.

“Why do I have a feeling that you’re near and yet so far?”

“Omo!” I jumped, startled by the voice near my ear “Awww. Luhan, you scared me”

He chuckled and then pulled me to a hug, “Merry Christmas Mrs. Zhou, the countdown is over and yet you’re standing there like a statue. Ppali and greet all our guest as the good host you are. Later it’ll just be you and me again and I can’t wait to have you all for myself”

I wordlessly nodded and began turning away from him, wondering why his last sentence sounded as if it’s full of promises… sensual promises? Omo. What am I thinking…

Luhan’s POV

After greeting each other, everyone once again gathered in the living room and I as what I did all throughout the night kept a hawk eye at Sunny. I do not want to lose her from my sight. But then with Kris all around the place, my greatest fear came to life during the last minute.

While everyone is busy with their gifts, I watched the two of them walk hand in hand to the balcony. I was too curious and I can’t help myself from eavesdropping.

“Did you like the gift I gave you? It’s childish I know…”

“sssshhhh… It was the best and most unique gift I ever had tonight Sunny” Kris said then removed his finger on her lips

I saw Sunny’s worried face turned to that one of genuine happiness “Chinja?! You really liked that Alpaca stuffed toy?!”

“Of course. But I wondered at first why give me a stuffed toy.”

“haha. Well, that is because everyone sees you as the cold city guy but to me you’re the cute city guy”

“Cute? Hahahaah”

Aish, his laugh sounds like thunder. Tsh

“Hmmm. Ne. so did you think of a name for it already?”

“Yuph. Ace.”

“Ace?! Why Ace?”

“Because the person who gave it to me aced my heart…”

Yah Sunny ya! That’s a cheesy line, why are you blushing?!

“Oh… thank you? *giggles”

“I haven’t given you your gift yet and by all means, Sunny, I should be the one thanking you for giving me Ace” Kris said and gazed at her, pulling a tiny box from his coat pocket. Darn. Is he going to propose?! Eotteokae?!

“For me?” of course it’s for you pabo ya?! would he just be showing it off?! If he proposed say NO! The heck I wish I could have the power of telepathy.

“Open it”

Sunny took the box and does as what Kris said and whew…blood started to circulate in my body once I saw what’s inside

I heard Sunny gasp as she stared at the bracelet resting in the box, I can’t see the design but well in fairness, knowing Kris’s style, it must be sophisticated.

“See that dragon? *Sunny, still speechless nodded* that’s me and that’s heart-shaped white diamond on its chest is my heart… Sunny ah, I can’t be there for you all the time, that’s why I am giving you a part of me.”

“Kris… this. This is too much…”

“Ssssh… That’s just a mundane thing Sunny. Please accept it.”

I was waiting for her to reject it but to my disappointment, she nodded and as if that’s the cue, Kris moved his face inches closer towards her and I know I got to do something.

I dialed Sunny’s number and watched Kris’s expression when he tried to look who’s calling and who dared to ruin their ‘moment’. I smirked as I see him frown, not taking his eyes off her screen. Well, I guess that’ll be my real gift to him.

Remember the Samsung Moment. *evil grin*