Three Men - Three Feelings

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY'S POV

“Are you sure about this?” Sungmin asked while we are sitting face to face, having a cup of coffee in Kona Beans. This is the first time that we talked after the marriage announcement a week ago.

“Yes I am” I answered, avoiding looking directly on his eyes

“I didn’t know that you are married… How did that happen?”

“I kept it.. Because it’s something that shouldn’t be discussed nor remembered..”

“Chinja? Then why are you telling me now that you want to live in the same roof with him when you have told me that your marriage is not a good thing… Sunny Lee, I am your bestfriend and here I am forever confused and on the blind side with things concerning you. It feels like I haven’t met you before…I feel betrayed”

“It’s because I don’t want you to worry with things like that.”

“Things like that? *bitter smirk* ‘Things like that’ that have burdened you and kept you away from me for so long.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Look, Sunny. Look at me” he said and tilted my head, making me look at him directly, “I am leaving for 6 months or more and I don’t want us to separate like this especially that we have just been together after a long time, right? You know I love you and I will always be your protector. I don’t want to see you in pain…”

“Ming.. believe me, I am not the same old loser Soonkyu anymore”

“You were never a loser, it’s just that there are selfish people..”

“You know what, that’s what I missed when I was away.. I missed the feeling of having a bestfriend named Sungmin Lee.”

“And you never knew how I have longed to see my energy pill back then. And here I am going away this time, leaving a reckless girl behind, a reckless girl whom I will surely miss. You know what… If I can only see your face every day, then I can shoo sadness away.”

“Just call me. Distance only separates us physically.”

“I will call you every day, every night... So going back, you will be Mrs. Lu Han Zhou after the press conference later and I thank God that I am no longer here in Korea when that happens. I wish you will make his life like that of the underworld”

“*giggles* are you jealous?”

“Shut up..”

“You are jealous”

“Fine. Fine. I am! Did you already forget our promise before you left for London?”

“Hmm. What is that?” I said, pretending not to remember anything.

“Aish. We promised that when we are both single when we reached the age of thirty, we will marry each other right? So technically, I am your unofficial boyfriend. Who will not get jealous when his unofficial girlfriend will going to be a wife of another man, tell me?”

“Awh.. Ming.. That’s just so sweet.”

“*grins* I know… But hey Sun, promise me again..”

“What? I never forgot our promise so what is it now?”

“Promise me that if ever you will fall in love to a man, except me because you really have no choice when you are a single 30-year old woman you’ll be mine *chuckles* , he will be a man who will give importance to you.. respect you.. trust you.. and most of all, love you. Can you do that for me?”

“Hey, it’s not like you’ll be leaving for a long time. You’ll be back in 6 months!”

“What if you fell in love during those 6 months? SO can you promise me?”

“Yes. And so are you, arachi?”

“Ne..”

*pinkies swear*

I felt that a huge thorn on my heart was pulled after our talk.. Sungmin left for Japan to prepare for the KRYS debut as well as for his new musical Jack the Ripper.

~o~

That evening, I was staring at a girl who is staring back at me. She looks soft and yet the looks on her eyes are tough, as if she’d been through many battles already..

“You look stunning”

From the mirror I turned my head and find, Kris Wu…

“Hi face” I said, forcing a smile

“Why are you alone here chipmunk?” He asked, sitting on the bench behind me.

“I told them I need a time alone for myself”:

“Oops. Sorry. I gotta keep going then. Sorry. I just saw that there is a light on in this corridor”

“No, it’s OK.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes..”

“About you.. and hmm.”

“And Lu Han?”

“Yes. Our Lulu, we were all shocked, you know.”

“And so am I. I never knew that this will happen, to be honest”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Yes?”

“Why didn’t you make sure that the marriage no longer exist? Why didn’t you ask for a divorce?”

I nodded, getting the idea.. “Well, I know you are thinking now that I am still in love with him that is why I didn’t ask for a divorce, right? Actually, we were so young then, I never have thought about that. When he left me, I thought that the marriage is automatically void so I just kept the contract as a remembrance of him. Maybe 5 years ago, a remembrance that I was once married to the man that I love but now? A remembrance of my stupidity for loving a childish and selfish boy”

“Then why are you agreeing to continue the marriage now, for revenge?”

I bit my lower lip, caught off guard by his question.. Honestly, I don’t know what to answer; I don’t even know if I can trust Kris Wu. He is on the same group as him, they are one, and he is also one of those who will benefit from this.

“Ms. Lee, the press conference will start now, please follow me”

I sighed and smiled at the staff who has saved me, “I’m coming. See you.. Kris” I said and headed for the door when he softly grabbed my wrist, “What?”

He handed me a paper and left going the other way.

I shook my head and followed the staff then I read what is written on the piece of paper, his mobile digits and, ‘call me if you need anything. I can be your friend, just so you know. All the best, chipmunk’

I can’t help but to smile. Thank you Kris.. I folded the note carefully and put in my pouch.

“What took you so long? It’s not as if you’re a very important person here!” Lu Han said when the staff took me to where he is waiting

“It’s none of your business” I said

“Just take my lead and don’t make any mistakes. Say good things about me, got it?” he said, not looking at me while adjusting his blazer

“I will say whatever I want to say, I am not your property for you to tell me what to do”

“whatever, come on” he said, offering me his hand

“What?”

“take my hand, we have to show them that we are a real couple.” He said then grabbed my hand

The flashing of the cameras is blinding, thankfully I have the annoying guy with me to keep my balance. I am not much surprised at the way he treated me in front of the media. He pulled a seat for me and smiled at me all the time..

“Many people were shocked about the announcement, but it seems like they are pretty much interested in you two and Lu Han and EXO are receiving more love, what can you say about this?” one reporter asked

 “I am really thankful about it. Honestly I really felt apologetic to my wife to have to be away from her and to not acknowledge our marriage. I am so grateful to our fans for that they still keep on supporting me and my brothers” he said while tapping my hand

“Miss CHoi, you have studied in London while Lu Han is training. Haven’t you thought that maybe he is dating other girls?”

“Not really, I trust my husband so much. I know him pretty well than others does of course. I have seen a part of him that nobody else does *giggling reporters*.” I said

“Your love story is a hot topic. Netizens actually have branded it as the “Love that Conquers all’ how do you feel about this?”

Lu Han, turned to face me and we both smiled,  “Well, we actually can’t help but to smile whenever we read comments from the netizens about it. Because it’s true, we have faced a lot of things and though we were separated by a vast ocean back then, the love we have for each other is still there, the flames were never extinguished.”

Yeah right.. Love conquers all… You can kill a man you used to love because he have broken you into pieces. You can do everything in the name of love!

“Miss Choi?” I blinked for a few times when I realized that the question is for me..

“I’m sorry, I guess my wife is pretty overwhelmed about this event so she dozed off a bit…” he said and laughed, making the annoying reporters laugh as well, tsh

“Ah. Ne. I’m sorry. I guess I just can’t get over how handsome and loving my husband is that I forgot we are in a press conference”

*murmurs* Omo. So sweet. They fit perfectly. I wish they will be together forever.

“So, you are asking?”

“Hm. Are you going to live in one house now? Or will Lu Han continue to live with s?”

“Good that you have asked that, actually we have talked about it. We are married so it’s legit to live together, we are moving tonight to our new house which is a gift from our parents.”

~o~

“Good job, now I will drop you to your gallery so I can take Yoona with me. Got it?” He asked, sitting beside him inside a car, sharing the same oxygen is the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me

“No. I’m tired, we have a house so you take me there and then I don’t care where the hell you are going next!” I said, leaning my head on the chair

“But Yoona and I will stay there!”

“Then you can stay on the other room and moan all night long just make sure that you will not disturb me”

“Shut up. And what did you say a while ago? You’ve seen a part of me that nobody else does? Tsk. SO you are fantasizing me huh?”

“What a dirty mind you have. And I am not so surprised that you have a brain the size of a bird’s!”

“What?!” he said and pulled the car to a halt then faced me, “Can you repeat what you have said?!

“I can’t”

“Get off”

“No.”

“I said get off the godd*mn car!”

“No!” I said firmly, narrowing my eyes, “This is the part that only me can see. Your demon-like part”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Different Sides of Sunny Lee. XD