Reunited

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

(Kindly load this vid.. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gkbmeA5hP8)

 

The same night after I came back to Korea, I have decided to meet up with the man who has treated me like I am a girl aside from my dad and brother, back then when I was the ugly Soonkyu Choi..

 

Sungmin Lee... The other cutie and popular boy in school back then. Maybe you think it's only Luhan who receives all the attentions, but it's actually NO. There goes my bestfriend too. A lot of girls actually wants to be his friends and I am the luckiest one, considering that I am his only best friend. And now I feel bad that I left him without a word.

 

I have learned that he already debuted as a member of the famous hallyu group, KRYS which stands for Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin. They are considered as Korea's Kings of Vocals. No wonder, my Sungminnie has the best voice in school back then. He is definitely a catch to every girls out there, I may say. Good-looking, Talented, did I already say that he is an instrument ? The man can play almost every instruments. Polyglot. And most of all, he has a heart as pure as white snow.

 

Before I went back here, I asked my parents' connection to his company to give me his number. And even before I ate dinner with my family, I already sent him a message..

 

SL0515:

I'm home... Let's meet.. I miss you... -Soonkyu

 

IMSM:

Soonkyu?

 

SL0515:

How can you forget about your bestfriend?! I'll be waiting for you at club SJ 11pm tonight, I'm wearing a checkered red and black dress. See you bestfriend.

 

 

I pouted after I sent the message to him, how can he even forget about me? Or is this his way of revenge? Well well, good job Lee Sungmin it's working... you didn't even sent a reply? Tsk tsk.

 

~o~

 

(Please play it now^^)

 

I parked outside the famous SJ club where you can only find people from the high society as well as celebrities..

 

“Miss, do you have a membership card?” the guard on the entrance asked me while looking on his phone, maybe he is texting someone

 

“I didn't know that such things are needed” I said in my cute voice, flashing him my 1st level of aegyo

 

“Oh My!!! Sunny Lee?!” he said

 

I nodded and brushed my index finger on his lips, “Remember the name honey, I hate it when people blocks my path”

 

“I.. I'm sorry please.. please.. You are very much welcome, enjoy your stay” he said, I felt his body tensed from my touch..

 

“Of course I will. Thank you” I whispered against his left ear and made my way to the door..

 

Inside, the noise is booming loud... I'm so hot... Ohyeah.. Rockstar.. keep rocking my night. I know I am hot..kkk

 

I went to the bar and asked for a shot of tequila to start the night.. A handsome guy paid for it and I thanked him then walked away.. I am not in the mood to talk a lot..

 

I looked around but I can't find him.. tsh.. so he is really not going to see me? Fine, I'll just enjoy the night..

 

I went to the dancefloor and danced like it's the first time I have learned how to dance.. I swayed my body to the music.. my hips joined every rhythm like they were meant to be together.. my hands went up in the air, as if signaling that I am a carefree person.. This is life..

 

I danced with several people, I didn't really mind knowing all their names, after all I am not here to meet with random people..

 

While dancing, I didn't notice a hand traveling from my back, until it enveloped my whole body, pulling me to him.. “What the ?!”

 

Oohhh.. I didn't know that you are fond of dirty language now, Soonkyu” the way he says my name while his lips is on top of my head sounds so y..

 

I indulged in his scent, traces of Calvin Klein's Eternity sends me to heaven.. His well-built body makes me feel secured.. and when I looked up, his heartwarming smile never faded even after 5 years..”Sungmin...”

 

 

You have changed.. but you are still my Soonkyu no matter what, Sunny..”

 

I'm y and I knew it” I said as we began to dance again, I wrapped my arms around his neck while his are on my waist.. “I thought you won't come”

 

Why wouldn't I?” he smirked,

 

You seem not to know who I am”

 

I am still hurt by your abrupt absence in my life.. But I can't take it if I will not see you”

 

I am sorry Minnie”

 

It's OK. We now have a lot of time to make up with the lost ones, right Soonkyu?”

 

Of course.. I came back here for good. And yah! Soonkyu is dead. You are talking to Sunny Lee now”

 

Soonkyu Choi. Sunny Lee. I don't care. I love them both.”

 

Tsh. Of course you love your bestfriend”

 

Right. My bestfriend. And I am the only one who has every rights to call you Soonkyu”

 

Only in private”

 

Whoa... why does 'private' sounds so tempting to me”

 

Aish.. iew.. what are you thinking?! Private I mean like when we send sms or kakaotalk or when we call each other..”

 

Hahaha.. It's you who is thinking of something Soonkyu, when I say private sounds so tempting means just an alone time with my bestfriend.. aigoo.”

 

ya!” I giggled and punched his chest..

 

What?”

 

Nothing. It's good to be back”

 

Back in my arms?”

 

Yeah. Hahahahahaha”

 

Aish this little girl..”

 

What?!”

 

Nothing. Come on, I'll introduce you to my friends.”

 

You are with someone? Your girlfriend? Uh-oh. I don't wanna loose any single strand of my hair, you should have told her earlier about your bestfriend!!!”

 

Easy. Chill. I am y, Free and Single OK?”

 

Huh?”

 

I am not dating nor seeing someone as of now..”

 

How come?”

 

I just don't feel like it”

 

You are always the popular guy in school before, but you're too finicky”

 

Hey, there is also Luhan, remember your crush? Hmm. He is also an idol now, I never expected it.”

 

Luhan? Aah.. The soccer boy? He's a ER!!!”

 

Mwo? How can you say that now? Haha”

 

Sungmin and I walked hand in hand to their table and there I saw the members of KRYS, only that there is another girl who seemed to be so innocent..

 

Guys, remember the girl I am telling you before?” Sungmin said when we reached their table

 

Ah! She is the one you always mention in your thanks to, right?” Yesung said

 

Yeah. So your bestfriend is none other than the famous artist and petite supermodel Sunny Lee?!” Ryeowook asked

 

I remembered, I have read every thanks to messages of him with ever albums they release.. 'to my bestfriend, wherever you are, I am here waiting for you.'

 

“Yeah.. I am lucky, right? So uhm.. Sunny, this is Yesung, Wookie, Kyuhyun and Seohyun Kyu's girlfriend”

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo. Sunny imnida”

 

“Nice to meet you, you really are so beautiful in person” Yesung said in his y husky voice

 

“I now know why Minnie is willing to wait for you, because you are worth the wait” Wookie, the guy with the unique angelic voice and face said

 

“I always tease every girl that Minnie hyung have introduced to us, but oh my, I just can’t do that to you. Kyuhyun at your service” the widely-known evil maknae with a great voice said

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo, Seo Joo Hyun imnida unnie. It's nice to meet you, you can call me Seo Hyun”

 

“Thank you very much.. Seo Hyunnie, you are very pretty..”

 

“She is also a model and an acting student at Dongguk. She is very witty Sun..”

 

“It shows..”

 

I had a funny and lively conversation with everyone.. Seo Hyun has become my first female friend in Korea.. it feels so fun. We talked about a lot of things. It's true that she is really a witty lady, I have also mentioned to her about my plans of having an art gallery and her eyes gleamed with glee.

 

I even told Seobaby, yeah that's what I call her now kk, that I am having a problem finding a designer for my dress during the opening. I want a korean designer..

 

The night ended with a blast, I bid the rest goodbye while Sungmin told me that he will drive me home to which I gladly agreed..

 

I waited for him outside the club but I grew thirsty and luckily there is a 7-11 convenience store across the street, I went there and bought sunkist.. On my way out, a man with the car pillow on his head accidentally dropped his key and I helped him pick it up since he is holding 2 plastic bags, “Thank you” he said and bowed then I heard one of the people from the van said, “Lay, hurry up. I am sleepy”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK. SunSun couple! ^^