Redemption

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY’s POV

“Thanks” I softly mumbled to Taemin

“Hey, it’s a beautiful day, cheer up noona! I don’t want a gloomy Sun to start the day arachi?”

“You know what?”

“No, I don’t know. What?”

 

I snatched a tissue on the holder and wiped the top of his mouth smudged with milk after he drank and said “You’re the best”

“*grins* You don’t need to say that, I knew it already”

“Well, just in case you have forgotten because you were mesmerized by your y sister *winks*”

“Haha. Noona, see, it’s more fun when you’re in that good mood.”

I heaved a sigh and finished my blueberry waffle then washed the dishes, “Aren’t you going yet?”

“No. I told Onew hyung that my precious sister needs me now so I can’t join them today. Anyway, we don’t have any schedule today other than a CF filming later this afternoon with Dara noona, so you own me all the morning, how does that sound?”

“Perfect?”

“Exactly. Kk”

“But I don’t think that you should be coming with me today, I just need to fix things”

“Nu-uh. I’m coming with you and don’t you dare to reject Shinee’s Taemin coz not all fangirls could get a day with me alone.”

This kid, he always makes me laugh, “Aish… Arasso. But you have to behave OK?”

“Behave? I’m always behaving. Where are we going anyway?”

“I’m going to end whatever that man have started”

“Oooh.. I like how that sounds are we going to throw atomic bomb on his building? Oops, no, we can’t do that… We can’t let those other innocent people die. Nyahahaha”

“Don’t you worry, I’m not yet on the verge of killing. I don’t wanna dirty my hands with his blood”

“If you say so…”

The best thing about this gallery of mine is that this is also my mini home so it’s equipped with toilet and bath and I have my clothes here and with Tae, well the kid always bring extra clothes with him, ‘just in case’ that’s what he always say.

We used my car to go to the devil’s lair and as if it’s a scripted movie, as I step off the car, I am face to face with ‘my husband’ brrrrr *shivers* I never thought when I was young that that word could sound so awful on my ears.

“Noona, let’s… Oh hey Luhan hyung”

I glanced sideways from Taemin to Luhan, half-expecting that my brother will punch him right there and there but I forgot that between the two of them, Taemin is more civilized. Yeah.

The baby-faced assassin just nodded his head and moved passed us but I am pretty sure and precise of what I have heard, “I didn’t know that you’re such a selfish idiot” Taemin said in a low audible voice while keeping a smile on his face

“Taemin, let’s go” I said and went inside the building.

The funny thing is that we were on the same elevator; oh can you just imagine the situation? Haha, it feels like I’m a fresh-water fish swimming in the salty water.

“Where is he?!” the both of us, Luhan and I asked at the same time to the receptionist of Lee Soo Man, I don’t even have the heart now to call him uncle.

“Oh. Lu Han, Miss Choi, he’s expecting you two. But Miss Choi, you can’t go together, please come in first.”

“Who wants to be with her anyway?” it said, yeah, ‘it’ got any problem with that?!

“Noona, just tell me now if you want me to snap this man’s head” Taemin whispered on my ear while holding my hand

I let out a soft giggle and patted my brother’s shoulder, “Patience my lovely brother. Wait for me here, arasso?”

As if my touch contains magic, Taemin just nodded and sat on the couch and played with his phone.

I felt Lu Han’s eyes on me when I turned the door knob but I don’t give a damn about it. i'M Y AND i KNEW IT -le flips my hair-

A strong scent of coffee has welcomed me the moment I stepped in, I’ve always loved coffee but the scent of it inside the territory of the other evil one plus the sight of the main evil guy outside made me gag..

“Sunny, Sunny.. my oh my.. I’ve been expecting you today but I didn’t know that you’ll see me this early. Tell me, have you enjoyed the party? You still look very beautiful even in the early morning.” The old man hugged me like something beautiful happened

I pushed him off me and gave him a bitter smile, “Let’s get down to business, you have it right?”

“What do you mean beautiful lady? Have a seat first.” He said, smiling and patting the couch as he takes a seat on the other one, even extending his feet on the table but I stayed firmed, standing on the exact place as where he hugged me, near the door.

“Don’t you dare act like you don’t know what I am saying? You are the last person who came to my office, where is it. Give it back to me” I said, trying to keep my voice calm under the possible outrage of madness

“Aaah.. The contract? Oh yes, yes, I’ve been curious about it when I saw it lying on your office table you know? Back when I visited you. Sorry I took it without permission, an old man’s curiosity can’t be extinguished”

“That was none of your business and you don’t have any rights to lay a hand on it, let alone take it with you and make an issue!”

“For all I know, I haven’t made an issue I was just helping you tell the truth.”

“I said that is none of your business”

"Tell me Sunny, why did you keep that marriage contract? And you are acting in front of me like that. I am pretty sure that you are happy and I am expecting you to come see me, thanking me for what I did last night”

“Oh really, then I am sorry, your thoughts are all incorrect and I don’t need to make any explanations to you on why I kept that”

“I know everything”

“What do you mean?”

“He left you, right?”

Anger rose on my chest like lava and I can’t help but to yell at him, “You! You don’t have any rights to pry on my private life?! You wanna know why I kept that?! I kept that so I could always remember not to believe that all things are possible?! That all things are all happily ever after! That I should not make the same stupid mistake again! Happy?”

“Sunny Lee… I love you, you know? I have always a soft spot for you, little girl. It feels like you are my own daughter and all I want is to help you.”

“I don’t need your help”

“I have talked to both of your parents and they agreed to my announcement, you know?”

Positive. So I was really betrayed.

“I had a separate meeting with both of your parents; I told Luhan’s parents that this is actually a good marketing strategy, a love story of a man and a woman who have to keep everything just for the man to succeed, oh. The crowd will definitely love it.” He continued, 

“And what does his rising popularity has to do with me?”

“Revenge.”

A smile curled on my lips, now we’re talking. I sat on the couch and eyed him, cautiously of course, “How?”

“He left you, right? You just have to show him how he should regret why he did that. You have to be his wife. Well, he will also benefit from this since he and EXO will gain more interest from this and with you, you will do your revenge by instilling emotional pain in him. You will make him love you, and according to the contract, you still have one year to make that happen and after a year, you can leave him”

“Uncle Lee, you sure are crazy you know, I’m not doing it. Give me that contract!”

“Sunny, can’t you see the logic? An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. You have suffered because of loving him, then he shall suffer too”

“He will never love me.”

“Because of Im Yoona?”

“You know about them?”

“Come on Sunny, I maybe old but I am still as sharp as an eagle, of course I know everything. I am just keeping quiet, waiting for more fun situations and you just gave me the idea because of that contract. Are you confident that you can’t make him fall for you just because of her? Tell me, how did you manage to turn 180 degrees from a loser Soonkyu Choi, admit it or not, to Sunny Lee?”

“Determination”

“That’s it. So, what do you think of my idea?”

“Call a press conference sooner or later and make sure that he will agree to this”

“As soon as possible Miss Lee”

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm having a great morning despite the pressure that I might have a major exam in Hydraulics later (sharing). LOL. all these feels that EXO is giving me.. my gawd.. O_O

 crab-flavoured DOnut. LOL. what is he doing??

TAO JUST BOOSTED MY DAY.

and there goes kris, pouty Lulu and smexy Soonkyu.. XD