Their Past

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

“OK.. OK.. noona.. I'll speak up.. I'll speak up.. just please don't kill me with that aegyo...” Tao finally give up after I used my powerful aegyo with him..

 

FLASHBACK

 

“I'm sorry”

 

“Please? It's not as if I will go around the whole city of Seoul telling the people about it right?”

 

“But it's personal noona”

 

“I know.. I'm just curious yeah.. please?” uses 1st level aegyo

 

“No.. noona.. stop doing that puppy eyes...”

 

“I'm not even doing anything..*aegyo voice*”

 

“Aish... noona.. I have to sleep now..”

 

“Fine.. *pouts and blinks*”

 

“Aigoo.. *mumbles in chinese* you're driving me crazy”

 

“Huang Zi Tao ssi...”

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“So, you're saying?” I said and sat down on the chair and crossed my legs then stared intently at him who is standing near the door

 

“It's not just a simple liking of him to her, or something that you say a crush..” he said and looked at the direction of Yoona and Luhan who are sleeping with heads leaning on each other on the couch in the living room

 

“Huh?”

 

“They had a past..”

 

“Kris and Yoona?”

 

“Of course. We are talking about Kris gege and Yoona ssi right? So obviously I am referring to them” Gosh.. he can be my brother, what a sharp tongue you got Panda

 

“Ok, continue, what is this about their past” I said and leaned on the chair

 

“You know what, I don't think that I should be saying this.. I feel like I am betraying his trust...”

 

“You already told me that you will tell me.”

 

“But I have promised him that I won't tell anyone.. We, all of us who knew about it have given him our words”

 

“You have given it to me too. A real man don't turn his back on his own words”

 

“A-arasso... I'm a real man! I will tell you!”

 

“Good.”

 

“Noona... this is a burden...”

 

“Come on Tao, I might help him and you..”

 

“You can't.. He won't accept it and he don't want to remember it. Period”

 

“Fine. But I still want to know”

 

“They almost had become in a relationship”

 

“Huh? How is that?”

 

“Kris gege and Yoona first met before Yoona met Luhan.. Gege is a sunbae trainee to Luhan hyung, he met Yoona when they are both trainees..”

 

“Then?”

 

“The usual, they become good friends and then from friends to having a mutual understanding... but because Yoona ssi is about to debut soon she focused more on it. Kris gege always cheers and supports her. He will stay late night just to stay with her... Then after Yoona's debut, she became busier, accepting this and that and then gege came as a trainee... He met Yoona by accident in his parents' Fashion House when she applied there as an apprentice and they become closer.. Until one day, we were all shocked, especially Kris gege when Luhan gege asked to meet us at the training room one night to introduce his girlfriend who turned out to be the successful actress Yoona Lim.nobody expected it because she is close to the both of them...”

 

“Whoa... How did Kris exactly reacted?”

 

“Being the closest to Kris gege... I noticed the change of his mood... Well, like us, he congratulated them but he didn't stay long, I can clearly remember when I followed him back to our dorm.. he locked the room he shares with me and I heard him cry.... He is the man who never shows his emotion so it's basically what he will do..”

 

“Who are the others who knew about him and Yoona's fling?”

 

“ Lay gege, Chanyeol hyung, Beef hyung, Kai Suho hyung, the other longest trainees knew about him and Yoona ssi but we all chose to keep our mouths shut because we can't let any awkward moments in our group. Besides, Kris gege told us not to tell Luhan hyung about it. From then on, Kris gege pretends that he isn't that close to her to avoid anything that might trigger misunderstandings. For me, he is the best that is why when I grow older, I want to be like him, a man of wisdom.”

 

“So that is why he is a woman-hater?”

 

“Mwo?”

 

“A woman hater, you see how he treats me, right?”

 

“Haha. No noona.. he's not a woman hater..”

 

“Then what is that?”

 

“Mollayo..”

 

“Hmmm? *raises eyebrows*”

 

“Awh.. noona, don't ever think of using your aegyo again, I mean it.. I really don't know why he treats you like that but I am 100% sure that he is not a woman hater.”

 

“Haha. You're funny Tao.. thank you for your information. You may sleep now.. I'll go now”

 

“Are you not going to stay here?”

 

“I can't”

 

“Waeyo?”

 

“I have to go early to the gallery”

 

“So?”

 

“I don't have my clothes here”

 

“IS that so? But are you going here in the morning?”

 

“Huh? No I don't think so.. wae???”

 

“Because I want to have a decent breakfast.. *pouts*”

 

“Now you're the one doing aegyo? Kkk”

 

“But I'm serious noona...”

 

“What about your cooking mamas?”

 

“What if they don't woke up early?”

 

“Well, isn't it that Kris is the best? Then he might be a good cook right?”

 

“NOONA! *scared face* did you already forgot what I told you in your underground kitchen?! OMO.. I ONLY EAT WHAT HE COOKS WHEN I DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE AND I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THAT SITUATION....”

 

“Whoa.. is it really that bad?”

 

“Did you ever tried eating your puke?”

 

“Iew..”

 

“Yeah. That's how it is so don't ever ever think about it..”

 

“Aigoo Tao you're so mean”

 

“I'm honest, not mean.. Good thing he and Luhan hyung are the laziest so at least D.O. And Lay umma may have cooked a meal before he wakes up.. kk.. now, now, it's too late, 2:30am to be exact, are you sure you want to go home noona?”

 

“Ne.. I still need to fix things at home. I'll head off Tao, thank you.” I said and bid Tao goodbye as we both went inside from the balcony.

 

“Good night noona, take care on your drive home” he said before vanishing inside his room.

 

Before I left, I went back to the kitchen and placed the lasagna I made beforehand on the oven in case my dear Zi Tao woke up earlier without a food ready... I tiptoed on my way out on order not to wake the lovebirds up but as soon as I opened the door, the light on the doorway and I was more shocked after I heard him say.. “You came back.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, AFF has been encountering problems with its server.. I hope it will be OK soon...

KyuCheonsa, you're welcome sis.. thank you for giving me an idea that I might have confused the others too.. kk <3

Luhan and his pleasured face.. khdciuegbfey priceless..

 

 

Luhan and Tao also wants to perform Two Moons..haha. cute