No More SunHan

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

‘Another year, another chapter… Wow. Last year has been pretty eventful, now that I am thinking about it. Me back in Korea, Me meeting my family, friend, my former love interest (I don’t even know if former is applicable now… to be honest I don’t know what I am feeling for him…..’

*phone ringing*

“Hello?”

“Sunny?”

“Yeah?”

“Can we meet?”

“Huh? Are you in Korea right now?”

“Yeah. Actually, I am in front of your office”

“You’re kidding”

“No, I am not” Kris said while holding the door knob, looking at Sunny whose looking on her phone and to the man who is standing on the doorway

“Kris! Oh my God! Come in, Come in, have a seat” she said

“Good to see you too, beautiful” he smiled as he kissed her hand

“I’m sorry. Omo. I thought you were in China, where are the others?”

“you mean Luhan?” he asked, raising an eyebrow

“Hmmm.. *nods* well, yeah. Luhan and everyone”

“They’ll be here tonight or tomorrow I guess”

She leaned on her chair and stared at him whilst he leaned on her table, his face a few inches from her, “I missed you so I had to fly right after our schedule to be with you”

Upon hearing this, she shifted uncomfortably on her chair and avoided eye contact with him for his stare alone is making her melt, unfortunately, her eyes darted to his red luscious lips… Sunny ah, you’re a married woman, stop those crazy thoughts…… eotteokae?! He’s so near and he smells so nice and he’s Kris! I mean, I know he likes me and somehow I like him too and omo… don’t you dare move your face closer to me you y guy or I’m gonna bite that lips and make you moan and ask for more….. yah!!!!!! I said stop those dirty thoughts of yours… *closes eyes*

Kris’s laugh echoed on the four corners of Sunny’s office, forcing the latter to open her eyes slowly… “Seriously, did you think that I will kiss you?”

“What?!”

“I was just curious…*smirks”

“Yah. Wu Yi Fan, the nerve!!!!!! Ah chinja!!!!!!!!”

Kris was still laughing and Sunny was too annoyed that she didn’t noticed him move from his spot… “Just so you know, I was thinking of kissing you” he whispered on her ear from behind thus making her stand “Kris!”.

“Why are you so jumpy, Sunny-ah?” He asked as his fingers graze the bare skin on her shoulder, “You smell so nice my love”

She sighed and faced him “Is there a problem?”

“What? Nothing… I just can’t stop myself anymore. Sunny Lee. Lee Soonkyu, I don’t know how or when this happened, I thought this was just some infatuation but no… I love you. I want you. I need you.”

“Kris… you can’t”

“Waeyo?!”he asked, his voice getting a little colder, darker, ier

She gulped and avoided eye contact, “I’m married”

“Bull! We both know that whatever the is with you and luhan isn’t real. Why do you have to be loyal to that phony marriage of yours when at the very beginning, your ‘husband’ is already bedding another woman which we both know real well that he loves so much!”

“Even so…”she said, tears starting to trickle down her face

“Jesus, Sunny… Tell me, do you still love him?”

“I don’t know…”

“I saw his picture on your phone… His caller ID is the two of you kissing.”

“It wasn’t me…”

“! He’s toying you and yet you’re allowing him to?! What?! So now that Yoona isn’t around, he’s using you to satisfy his manly needs?!”

“No” she whispered

“Goddamnit I can’t take this anymore” he growled and crashed his lips on hers. Sunny was too stunned to what was happening but the lust and Kris’s confession led her to responding to his hot and wet kisses. She wrapped her fingers on his hair and pulled him closer to her whilst allowing him full access to . He smiled a little as he devoured … lips to lips, tongue to tongue. She tried to stifle it but a little moan escaped thus making him go even crazier, he lifted her on the table and kissed her neck. They were so close that she could feel him getting larger and harder underneath that piece of clothing called pants. His hands were on her back until they wandered, moving underneath her blouse. They found their way to her bra… she was too aroused and scared and excited at the same time when suddenly…

*knock knock*

“…” he cursed as they pull away from each other

“hmmm” she mumbled shying away from him “let me open it” she said, avoiding any eye contact for the nth time

“Which one?” he smirked, looking on his ed polo then to his pants then to her

“yah! Byuntae!” she hissed

“Am I now?” he grinned. The knocking grew louder, making Sunny jump on her place near the door.

“You *looks at Kris’s chiseled abs instead of his eyes” behave, sit down!” she whispered while the y God gave her military salute and sat on her chair

~o~

LUHAN’S POV

Should I call her? Should I not? Should I call her? Should I not?

I’ve been staring on my phone for like 30minutes now thinking if I should call her or not…  I haven’t seen her nor talked to her since Christmas. The truth behind Lee Soo Man’s presence during our Christmas Dinner is to drag us all away right after the celebration. I was really hoping to spend the rest of the night with Sunny but that never happened. I didn’t even know who helped her clean the dishes. Gosh, the following days were indeed jam-packed a concert here, concert there, performance here, performance there that at every end of the day, I fall asleep right after I washed.

Kris isn’t going back to Korea with us, I heard that he came back earlier today. I was hoping that I could do the same but sadly, I had to meet the Boss alone!

Up until now, our conversation from a few hours ago is still fresh that as if it just happened seconds ago…

“Luhan… I won’t beat around the bush since I we both have hectic schedules. I just want you to know that I have already released a news article about your separation…”

“Excuse me?” I asked,

“Just read this” he said then went out, leaving the newspaper in front of me. I thought I was hallucinating but well, I didn’t take drugs nor slept late so I am very much awake and so what I am seeing is real… Headlines: EXO’s Luhan, Sunny Lee file divorce

I can’t believe it. I leaned on my chair and massaged my temples, how could this be? I thought it’ll last for a year? My phone rang and I don’t really intend to answer it but I have tons of questions that I touched ‘answer’

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry my dear boy, I have to leave abruptly. I had a meeting somewhere but now I presume you’ve read it already. And I wonder why you’re not thanking me? Isn’t it that this is what you wanted?”

This crazy old man… what the hell! “I thought it’ll last for a year?”

“Well, I changed my mind… It’s not that much fun anymore. Let’s play another game with your fans. “

“What?!”

“Well, we’ll talk about it next time with the whole group. Ciao!”

I was hyperventilating… what the hell?!

~o~

Sunny took one last look at Kris, making sure that he looks presentable, before she opened the door.

“Ms. Lee” said her assistant

“yes?”

“There are reporters outside requesting for your audience”

She looked at Kris and to her assistant “Did they tell you why?”

Her assistant nodded and then showed her the same news article Lee Soo Man had shown to Luhan. “oh” she said, “Tell them I’m not here”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Happy New Year My Loves! I'll be able to update as often as I can now. heart!