Announcements

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY's POV

 

"Sunny, get ready, we will be meeting Victoria later.."

 

"What for mommy?" I asked after swallowing a huge bite from my turkey sandwich

 

"Dress fitting for tonight's party..."

 

"Party? What party?"

 

"Didn't you get an invitation from Lee Soo Man? I saw it on your side table.."

 

"Did you get one too mom?"

 

"It'll be held on one of our hotels so obviously, yes... Seems like you are not interested.."

 

"I'm not a huge fan of parties.."

 

"Is it really that or is it because Luhan will be there?"

 

I dropped my half-eaten sandwich on the floor and stared at my mother as if she have just told me to eat dung... "Who is he?"

 

My mom reached out for my hand and held it tight, "Honey, I have been wondering all the time about what you are feeling.. Taemin told me that you met EXO several times already and I've been worrying for you... You are my one and only baby girl, I can feel if there is something that is bothering you because you are my own flesh and blood, you came from me.."

 

"Mom I'm fine"

 

"You're obviously not, here you are denying that you knew him... Sun, baby, you changed... but that doesn't mean that you lost your memory.."

 

"But I chose to let go of the bitter memories that will do no good for me in the present"

 

"You know what... Your dad has been hiding it from you because he knows that you are hurting more than anyone else, but let me tell you something... Something about how your father felt"

 

"Mom..."

 

"No. Let me finish..."

 

I nodded as my mother gave me her do-as-what-say look...

 

"Siwon. He grieved after Luhan left you... It's because he can't accept the fact that he acted on impulse... that he didn't let you explain your side which resulted to you getting hurt in the process"

 

"Everything is fine now mommy"

 

"I know... He and Zhou Mi didn't speak for months because of that, his anger to his son; he vented it to his bestfriend... And then you decided to leave and study abroad... again he mourned... He thought that you chose that because you are angry to us and I admit I felt that too."

 

"Lu Han. yes. He helped me to be who I am today. His evilness resulted to something good. Mom, yes I was mad at you guys.. But I am mature enough now to understand and handle things. Trust me I am fine now... Are dad and Uncle Mimi perfectly fine too?"

 

"Ne... they just smiled at each other and everything has gone OK.."

 

"Good to hear that.."

 

"Ne. hurry up now, Taemin will be with us"

 

"Chinja?!"

 

"Ne..."

 

"Mom?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Does he know about it?"

 

"No. But maybe soon he'll found out"

 

"I hope not"

 

After that conversation with my mom, I quickly went back to my room and changed.

 

"Noona... you will surely be the most beautiful lady!" My younger brother grinned as he eyes me while I face the huge mirror inside the office of THE VICTORIA SONG

 

"Definitely gorgeous like her mom" Aunt Vic commented

 

"Of course, Aunt Vic..." Taemin said, giving her a thumb up

 

"Taemin, why aren't you fitting yours yet?" Mom asked

 

"Mom, how can I change here?!"

 

"Yah!!! You are stripping in front of others and you can't even change your clothes in front of your mom?!"

 

"That's a different thing!"

 

"I am your mom and I saw everything on you so don't give me that lame excuse.. ppali and change so they will know if there are adjustments to be made"

 

"Taeminnie, you will not change in front of us of course, just like your mom and noona. Go to the backroom and change, arasso?"

 

"Ne..."

 

I giggled while watching then I heard aunt Vic said, "So he agreed too?"

 

"Of course.. He said it's a good thing actually"

 

"Well, I guess it has to happen sooner or later. It's not like you have to keep it right?"

 

"Right. Especially that they are already established, no worries anymore"

 

"Indeed. So who will do the announcement?"

 

"Us and him.. kkk. He don't want his spotlight to get stolen"

 

"Oh.. You know the old man. kkk"

 

I tried to understand what they are trying to say but I can't so I asked, "Mom, what are you talking about?"

 

They both looked at me and smiled, "We will be announcing you as our children later..."

 

"What?!" Taemin who just got back and I asked at the same time..

 

"Your appa and I guessed that it’s high time to do that"

 

My brother and I looked at each other and smiled, "Guess it can't be helped.."

 

"See. I told you they will love it." Aunt Vic said

 

~o~

 

Party time came and we arrived separately.. Taemin came with Shinee while mom and dad since they are hosting the place arrived earlier to check the details..

 

"Miss Lee, can you please look over here" the reporters said as I stepped on the media lounge

 

 

Inside, there are a lot of idols, actors, actresses, producers, name it you'll see them, personalities in entertainment business and some from the fashion industry.

 

"Noona!!!" Taemin ran and back hugged me and then plants a soft kiss on my cheeks

 

"Yah... they will think that we are dating!"

 

"No they won't. They will know that you are my most beautiful sister in a matter of minutes from now."

 

"I know right?" I said and patted his cheeks

 

"Noona is radiating more beauty each passing days.." Minho curtly kissed my hands as he approached us together with the other Shinee members

 

"Ya! Stop hitting on her!" Onew said, pulling him away.

 

"Kkk. I think it can't be helped. But you guys need to pass through the handsome brother first."

 

"Taemin, I know you love me..."

 

"I love you all Jonghyun Dino hyung. kkk"

 

"Aigoo. guys.." I said and squeezed my brother's hand when I noticed him staring to another girl.."Yah! *smacks Taemin's head* how dare you look at other girls when I am here?!"

 

"Whoa. Sunny noona easily get jealous, I should put that in my note. kk" Key grinned and showed me his handy-dandy notebook from his pants' pocket

 

"Ouch noona. ;_____; well, it's not like I could take you out!!!"

 

"Aigoo.. my brother is maturing that fast.."

 

"At least he's not a gay, you should be thankful for that. Hey Tae, get ready for your performance" Onew said then excused themselves as well.

 

"Hello Miss Beautiful" I turned to my back and smiled widely when I saw the members of KRYS

 

"Sungminnie.."

 

"Hi Sun.." Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Yesung oppa said and waved

 

"You look stunning tonight" Yesung oppa commented

 

"Gomawo oppa.."

 

I wish they could have stayed longer but they also have to prepare for their performance..

 

I roam around the place when a hand tapped my shoulder, "Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

 

I screamed and then "Waaaaaaaaaaahhhh" the man with dobby-like eyes screamed with his rich thick voice

 

 

"Chan, gwaenchana? omo Sunny noona!!"

 

Turns out that the man with marble-like eyes in the darkness is Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughed over and over after I told him what happened.

 

"Am I that scary?"

 

"Because you were in the dark and all I can see are your glimmering big eyes" I said and bowed in apology

 

"Aigooo... Chan, you better audition for the remake of monsters' incorporated. kkk" Baekhyun said while clutching his stomach

 

"What is happening here?"

 

"Dhuizzang?! Nothing... byeee~" the two said and ran away

 

"Aish, these kids. Are you the one who screamed?" the face who happened to be a dashing debonair in white asked

 

"Ahm.. ne" I said then told him what happened

 

"Hahaha. I think, I will scream as well if I was at your place"

 

 

He laughed? Omo, he just didn't smile but he laughed as well. I didn't know that he is capable of doing such things.

 

"Hey, are you OK?" he asked with his velvety voice which took me out from trance

 

"I am.. I am.."

 

"Not traumatized from the CreepYeol event?"

 

"No, not at all.."

 

"Good. Hey, I hate to admit it but you look like a Goddess tonight"

 

"Just tonight?"

 

"I think the perfect reply there is Thank You and don't ask for more. I don't often give compliments “

 

y as always.. tsh "well, thank you Mr. faced"

 

"Hey, I'm not OK?" he said and laughed again

 

I spent the whole night with him, talking and laughing. Somehow, I have met the new side of him and I realized how lucky EXO are for having him as their leader. He is not just a common leader but he could be a strict and loving father and at the same time a supportive and caring brother. I wish we could have chatted more but he has to leave for their performance..

 

As the night gets deeper, the party will soon about to conclude and as I join the crowd.. My parents stood on stage ready to make an announcement.

 

"I, Choi Siwon is glad for the opportunity that SM Entertainment's CEO has granted to me. A lot of people had been asking me and my beautiful wife, Tiffany about our children. Some even have joked that maybe we ate them alive that is why we are keeping our youthful appearance. *crowd laughing* To clear everything that we didn't eat them Ladies and Gentlemen, with pride and dignity, we would like to introduce to you Taemin Choi who is Shinee's Taemin Lee now and Soonkyu Choi, the very lovely Sunny Lee, Korea's one of the best artists.."

 

I blinked as I saw my very own face on the huge screen then before I knew it, Taemin is already dragging me on stage..

 

"Let's go noona"

 

Up on stage, the whole crowd cheered and our family held hands together as we face them and bowed.

 

"Aren't they a lovely family?" Uncle LSM said as he stepped up on stage, "I told you, you can not miss my party because of the big surprises.."

 

I was about to step down on stage together with my family when Uncle Lee held my hand tightly and continued with his speech after asking all his artists to join him on stage, with me. Gosh, will he ask me to be a girl group member?!

 

"As I am saying, this party is filled with surprises...blahblahblah..  One of our EXO Members here, is actually married but I hope that you will still accept him.. LUHAN AND SUNNY LEE OF THE CHOI CLAN ARE MARRIED FOR 5 YEARS ALREADY!"

 

MWORAGO?!!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________