food is the sweetest revenge?

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY's POV

 

That afternoon after LuHan and I became 'civil' I received a call from his mother saying that she is inviting me to be one of her models in their fashion show.. I hesitated for a moment but then I realized that it's been a while since I did such things and to be honest, I missed it. I wish the girls could do it with me just like the old times.. oh well...

 

As I was getting ready to go home, I received a call from Lu Han..

 

“Hello, Sunny?” this is our first ever phone conversation and I don't know what he is up to but he's tone is somewhat friendly(?) *shrugs*

 

“Yes, speaking.”

 

“Are you on your way home?”

 

“I'm about to go home, still inside the gallery, why?”

 

“Whew. Great. I mean... I have a favor to ask if you don't mind”

 

A favor? Tsh.. fine.. bring it on.. “hmm... what?”

 

“Hmm.. I told you that Yoona will be coming over here tonight, right?”

 

I hesitated to answer for a while and then nodded as if he could see me, “Uh.. Yeah.. Do you want me to stay somewhere else so you could have privacy?”

 

“No. No. Of course not, this is your house too. I don't have the rights do I?”

 

What's with this kind of conversation with Lu Han? What exactly does he want? “Well then tell me what is that favor that you are asking me”

 

“C..c.. *sighs* can you help me prepare something good to eat?”

 

“Hahaha. Sure?” so, what kind of poison do you want me to include? XD

 

“Chinja?!”

 

“I think I just said sure...”

 

“But there is another problem..”

 

“What?”

 

“I didn't have any ingredients here.”

 

“So you want me to go to the supermarket to buy everything you need?”

 

“Yeah. If you don't mind, that is. Don't worry, I'll pay you when you got here.”

 

“OK”

 

With that I we both hung up and I got my car keys on the table and drove to the supermarket.

 

Sunny Lee, don't you think you're being too kind. You know that he is just pretending to be friends with you, right? Now he is making you his slave and you even agreed? But like the old saying goes, go with the flow... It's not like I am really kind, he wanna play, then be it. Kk

 

~o~

 

Lu Han is standing near the gate when I arrived, to my surprise he opened my car's door for me and helped me carry everything that I bought. I think he deserve an award.. Best Actor award...

 

“I'm sorry to bother you” he said, leading the way inside

 

“It's OK. We're friends anyway”

 

The deer turned around to look at me as if I have said something that is disgusting but he is quick to hide that expression, yet I am quicker to notice it. “Yeah.. friends”

 

“I didn't know what you want to cook but I considered your girlfriend's status and her figure so I bought low-calories yet delicious food”

 

For the first time, I saw a real smile painted on his face at the mention of his girlfriend, “Actually, Yoona is a foodie. She never gets fat but if you would just see her eat, man, she could eat the whole Mount Everest”

 

“I didn't know that she's such pig” I mumbled

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. Then I guess we don't have a problem with that.”

 

“Yeah”

 

“I think we have to start cooking now so I could shut myself inside my room when your girl arrives”

 

He smiled at me and nodded, “Just tell me what to do..”

 

LUHAN's POV

 

I followed every instructions that Sunny Lee has given me. Washed the potatoes, peel them.. do the same with the other vegetables, etc. etc. I never knew that cooking could be this fun. I feel sorry that neither Yoona nor I can cook.

 

I have always dreamed to have a wife that is good in the kitchen but well, Yoona and I can just hire cooks. Now I am thinking of hiring Sunny Lee to be our chef once we got married.

 

I watched her from the kitchen counter as she do the main cooking. It seems like she is enjoying what she is doing and the focus in her eyes is very intense.

 

“Did you love cooking ever since?” I asked while tasting the kimchi stew

 

“Yeah... I wanna be the one who cooks for my husband and children if ever I got married”

 

“But you're married”

 

She stared at me and I stared back at her, gee what did I just said? LuHan, you must be so tired to have said such thing..

 

“What I mean is when I got married for real” she simply answered and got back to what she is doing

 

The atmosphere has become awkward as usual so instead of staying inside and breathing the same air with the girl I don't like I went outside to design the table, after all, I only stay inside to see if she will not put any poison or spell in the food. She's a witch and that's a fact.

 

I placed the utensils and the candles on top of the table and took a picture of it...

I hate to admit it but the combination of Sunny's mom and my mom's sophisticated yet chic taste has a really great result. I admire the architecture of our house as well as everything that goes with it...I wish that after a year, Sunny Lee would agree to give the full ownership to me so Yoona and I could live here.

 

“Can you get inside for a minute”

 

I turned around and found Sunny near the back door, “Sure”

 

“I don't know what kind of dessert she likes” she said as we head our way to the kitchen

 

“She loves dark chocolate cake”

 

“Do you wanna do it?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I have cooked almost everything, I think it's your chance to show off to your girl, why not prepare something she likes?”

 

I chuckled and said, “I tried and she hates it”

 

“So?” she said with an unreadable expression

 

“Fine, if you don't want to cook anymore then just tell me. Thank you, you may lock yourself inside your room and I'll just order the cake from the bakery” I answered, annoyed

 

“Fine. I am just thinking of helping you out but since you don't want to then I think I'll just lock myself now” she said and walked passed me

 

“Wait”

 

“What?” she asked

 

“Can you help me make a delicious cake for her?” I hate this but well, I really need to surprise my girl.. The way to a woman's heart is through her stomach, right?

 

“OK” she simply answered

 

I didn't know that baking with your enemy is quiet fun... and at the same time, baking makes you feel like a child anymore.. Despite of the fact that I despise her, I enjoyed this time with her because I learned new things... By the time the cake was on the oven, the two of us are filled with flour on our faces

 

“Darn.. I look like a mess” she said while laughing and her finger filled with chocolate syrup

 

“You look like a ghost. Your face is full of flour” I chuckled

 

“Look who's talking” she said and sprinkled more flour on me

 

“Yah!!! stop it!” I said and laughed again then pulled her to put more flour on her face as well

 

“Ehem...”

 

The two of us stopped laughing when we both heard someone clearing . I am headlocking Sunny Lee when I turned around and saw Yoona looking at the mess that is us..

 

“Baby...” I said and smiled as I let go of Sunny Lee

 

“Oh. Hi Yoona...” Sunny said

 

“I see that you guys are having fun, am I interrupting something?” Yoona asked, smiling

 

“Baking is really fun,we should do it next time.” I answered, admitting that we really are having fun coz it's the truth

 

“You know that I am not into cooking baby...” Yoona said and walked in between Sunny and I then kissed me passionately..

 

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her back then pulled away quickly, “baby, not here..” I said and looked at Sunny

 

“Why? It's not like we are hiding anything from your wife” Yoona answered

 

“Don't worry, I'm not the jealous type” Sunny answered, “By the way, I think I am being a nuisance, I'll go to my room now. Lu Han, the cake will be finished after 15minutes. And boy, you need to get a shower before you show your girlfriend your surprise. Bye Yoona”

 

“Bye.” Yoona simply answered while I just nodded

 

SUNNY's POV

 

I can smell jealousy... Haha.. I never thought that the angelic Im Yoona could look like ugh... a serpent ready to attack..

 

I undressed and slipped on the tub filled with bubbles.. Gee, I didn't realize that I was so tired...

 

Everything that has happened today is very exciting.. Sunny Lee, you are one step to your revenge...

 

I wonder what is happening outside... Maybe they were eating already, eating each other? Kkk.. iew..