Best Actress

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

SUNNY'S POV

 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I'm late.. I'm late.. I'm late... where is thy car keys?!!!!!!!!!

 

I ran downstairs after taking a really really quick shower... OK, I overslept last night and I am so late for the meeting for the Song Fashion Show.. It's 9:45, meaning it'll start 15 minutes from now. Knowing people in the fashion world, they start ahead of time. Gee..

 

Lu Han's car is nowhere to find, well maybe he went away early. And my car keys are missing, now there is no way for me to arrive at the Song-Zhou Building just by walking and running.. T___________T what a bitter life

 

I fished my handphone inside my satchel and dialed Kris Wu's number... He is the only one I can lean on to now... Taemin is in Singapore for a concert while Sungmin is in Japan..

 

I chanted for him to answer his phone which is ringing for like a minute already... Please, I hope he is not that busy...

 

“Hello?” I sighed in relief and can't help but to smile when I heard his voice

 

“Oh God, thank you Krisus you answered my call”

 

“Hahah. What's with the panicked voice chipmunk?”

 

“I need your help...”

 

“Wae?”

 

“I don't know where I placed my car keys and I have a meeting in 10 minutes time and I can't go there on time if I walked from the house to here and Lu Han is nowhere to find, I don't have any means of transportation.”

 

“So in short, you need the dragon to fly and rescue you?”

 

“Uh... If that's how you call it. Please.. Please Kris...that is if you're not busy...”

 

“I'm sorry Sun, but I am in a meeting as well. It's not yet staring but it's almost about to start”

 

“aigoo.. eotteokae... I'm sorry I disturbed you... I'm sorry. I guess I just have to stay home. Kkk. Thanks anyway”

 

I was about to hung up when he said, “Hmmm.. but since Suho could stand as the leader, I guess if I will be late for an hour, it won't be a big problem.”

 

“Really?! Thank you you're an angel!!!!!”

 

“I haven't done charity work for a while now...”

 

“Aigoo. If that's how you call helping a poor chipmunk then fine... Thank you Mr. Charity worker.”

 

~o~

 

Kris is a dragon. He can fly. He is a real dragon. Oh my God... He arrived 10 minutes after I called him but still, I am late.. Oh well, at least I can attend the meeting, I just need to apologize..

 

“Hey, I'm sorry” I said while inside the car

 

“For what?” he asked, glancing at me

“You will be late”

 

“It's OK. At least someone is late as well” he grinned

 

“Well, it's a different thing. Aunt Vic would forgive me but what about you, what meeting are you attending anyway?”

 

“I think Mama Song will forgive me if I will tell her that I rescued one of her models who was stuck inside her own abode”

 

“What?! Mama Song?! Chakaman.. chakaman...”

 

“Haha. I guess we'll be attending the same meeting..”

 

My eyes are like O____O when he told me that, “You mean...”

 

“Yeah... According to manager hyung, EXO will be the main stars”

 

“ALL OF YOU?!”

 

“Yeah.. All of us..”

 

Kris and I arrived 30 minutes after I asked for his help in the Song-Zhou building and bowed at the staffs on our way to the conference room.

 

I opened the door and bowed 90degrees to everyone inside, “I'm sorry I'm late...”

 

Kris followed behind me and does the same..

 

“Miss Lee, I believe that you knew that the meeting is supposed to be 10am...”

 

I looked up and saw Yoona looking at me with an stoic expression, Aunt Vic is not around by the way.

 

“Oh. Hi... I'm sorry, I didn't know where I placed my car keys thankfully Kris Wu helped me to get here”

 

“I see. So you even caused the leader of EXO trouble. For all I know Kris is a very responsible person, I hope you will not drag him to any mess in the future. Mr. Wu, you may have a seat. There is a place allotted for you of course and Miss Lee, I'm sorry but the seats are first come first serve basis, I'm afraid you have to stand... There are three remaining seats but those are for the Very IMPORTANT ladies.. By the way, please call me Miss Im.. and I will be your director for the show. Everything will happen the way I want them to.” Yoona said and looked away

 

I bit my lower lip and bowed again to the people who's eyes are on me... “I'm sorry”

 

Lu Han looked at me and stood up from his seat, “Here, sit down” he said

 

“No, Sunny will just take my seat” Kris said and held my hand leading me to his seat

 

Yoona and the others looked at us and I swear, she looks angry but I don't care... You wanna humiliate me, fine..

 

“Thank you Kris, I don't wanna cause you any more trouble, I'll just sit beside my husband. I hope Miss Im won't mind that” I answered

 

“If that's what you want..” Kris said

 

Instead of standing, I asked Lu han to just move a bit so we could both sit down on the same chair.

 

“Are we ready to continue now?” Yoona asked with her arms crossed on her chest

 

“I guess we really have to, we have wasted our precious time already just because of some irresponsible people” the woman across me answered while looking at me. I believe she is Yoona's best friend, Choi Ana.

 

“I'm sorry” Kris and I answered again.

 

The meeting pushed through concerning the details and plans of the fashion show... So Kris, Lu Han, and Choi Ana will join the Ms. Victoria and Mr. Mi , together with Director Im in the final walk.. OK. Noted. Anything more?

 

“As you can see, big people will be attending the fashion show so there is no room for mistake. And I believe that you guys understand that since you are also the biggest names in the industry. With EXO, Choi Ana and the three other ladies from Europe, I believe that this will be a success. Fo the others here who were invited to take part, I hope that you won't cause any headache” Yoona said, with her eyes locked on me., “Any more questions?”

 

“When will be the first rehearsal?” I asked, raising my hand

 

“Oh. Good the Miss Lee have asked... The rehearsal will be this weekend. I hope that you will all be responsible. I will never tolerate tardiness” she said

 

After that, everybody left the room but when I am about to go out.. “Miss Lee, can I have a minute with you?” Yoona asked

 

“Sure”

 

“I hope that what happened today won't happen again” she said, looking like an innocent angel again

 

“Sure, I'm sorry. I just didn't know where I placed my car keys”

 

“I understand...I think it's because you had a fun time with my boyfriend yesterday that you forgot about everything” she said with a smile

 

Ohh.. “Aah.. Yeah. I guess”

 

“You are not the princess nor the most important person in this show, so if something goes wrong because of you...”

 

“Don't worry, I will not dare to steal your spotlight”

 

“We are not talking about someone's spotlight. I'm sorry, I am not like you who loves to be noticed all the time..”

 

I smirked and asked, “What are you trying to say Miss Im, what or who are we talking about here? Do you mean loves being noticed by MY HUSBAND.. or the people in this industry?”

 

“He's my boyfriend”

 

“Oh.. So you are acting like this because you were jealous last night..”

 

“I am not jealous” she hissed

 

“I just helped him prepare something for you. And if ever he fell in love with me, that's not my problem anymore”

 

“He will never fall in love with you. He left you, remember?”

 

“Like when you left Kris for him. Yeah, birds of the same feathers are like people with a brain the size of a bird's.”

 

“Insecurity reigns in the heart of an ugly face”

 

“Miss Im, Miss Song won't choose me to be one of her models if I am ugly... I think that statement applies to you. And just to shed a light to your cloudy mind, in the eyes of the people, the law and God, your boyfriend is my husband and you're nothing but a mistress...”

 

Cold air rushed on my face and my cheeks eventually turned hot...THE ANGELIC IM YOONA JUST SLAPPED ME...and what else to do, slap her back!

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” Luhan ran to his girlfriend and hugged her, with his eyes glaring at me

 

“Why don't you ask what she had done to me” I said and left the room..

 

I regretted not slapping her back when she slapped me.. yes, I didn't... I heard someone entered even before I could even do the same to her and yes, she is the best actress Im Yoona. She slapped herself and yelled, “OUCH!”

 

mofo..

_____________________________________________________________________________