Dazed and Confused

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

As soon as Luhan left private café at their hotel in China, he just walked without minding his surroundings and just, stared at his phone wondering if he should give Sunny a call or not.

Luhan you’ve wanted this back then right? Then you should be happy. Lee Soo Man is right, you should’ve thanked him 100times over during his call instead of imagining yourself tearing his head off with your bare hands.  Besides that’s gross. Why not just imagine shooting him with a gun like a sniper?! Ruining his hair, he groaned “Aaaah!!!! I think I’m going to go crazy!!!!” He sat on the stair step and tried to claim his almost-gone sanity.

“Can’t it even last for a year?” he kept on mumbling like a child who’s lost in his own universe that he didn’t even felt the presence of his own members who’re staring at him like a policemen who’s currently on an inquisition with a criminal.

*clear throat* “Luhan hyung?” Suho, their leader, broke the barrier between sanity and reality, said as he placed his hand on the former’s shoulder

“Omo! You scared me!” Luhan’s doe eyes got larger. He stared at s for a second or 2 then asked,”How long have you been there?”

“Since you sat there and started mumbling”Xiumin replied with a hint of worry

“I was calling you but it seems like you didn’t hear a thing” Sehun added

“ige mwo ya?” Tao curiously asked after picking the newspapaer on the floor which Luhan didn’t remembered existed anymore

Everyone of them read the headlines and simultaneously looked at luhan, exclaiming “Divorce?!”

“yah! Keep it down!” Luhan hissed, snatching the paper from Tao

Lies! Everything about him and Sunny is a lie! Their ‘high school relationship’ that led to a pathetic marriage and the unhappy married life that led to divorce are all lies! They might not be high school sweethearts but it doesn’t mean that they didn’t feel the happiness of their marriage. What is the point of all their sweetness? The friendship they’ve built? Their sunhan week? If everything will just end just like this. “I guess old man Lee finally realized that his game isn’t actually fascinating” he smirked “I think this calls for a celebration”

“What are we celebrating” Kai crossed his arms on his chest, pinning him with eyes as cold as eyes

“My divorce party of course! Sunny and I are friends right? We could host it together. It’s what we’ve been waiting for!” trying to act tough, he grinned awkwardly, unsure if he was trying to convince them that the divorce news is nothing or if he was trying to convince himself.

“Ok. A divorce party.” Sehun flatly spoke

“Yeah.”

“You don’t actually look happy” they pointed out

“Really?”

“Yeah, you don’t hyung.” D.O. confirmed

“Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? I don’t know but… I love Yoona, I really do but… thinking a life without Sunny? I can’t even think about it now that I have her. I can’t even think of going home in a house where she’s nowhere to be found. I can’t even imagine waking up each morning, knowing that there’ll be no more breakfast talks with her. No more childish fights…no more…” he trailed off, unable to continue for words aren’t really enough to explain the kind of longing that he felt

“Then you have to see her now! You have to at least say a decent goodbye to each other. And hyung, I guess you need to sort out your feelings once and for all.” Baekhyun smiled weakly, trying to put his self on his brother’s shoes.

“Let’s get going!” Chen cheered

“Yeah we should! Now I know why Kris hyung went ahead of us. I heard him mumbling about divorce awhile ago and look so ecstatic” ,Chanyeol

“Mwo?!” Luhan yelled

“Yah! What’s wrong with Sunkris?!” Tao fired back

“Yah! Lower your voice! Ppali, Let’s head back to Korea and fix all these” Suho commanded.

~0~

Before and after the torrid moment with Kris, Sunny’s mind isn’t working really well. Two things are for sure, she is ashamed and confused with her actions and her feelings regarding the ‘divorce’ news isn’t helping her to sort her thoughts and emotions, if any, it only scattered more parts of her brain.

She’s been using the wall as her support since the door closed behind her after receiving the news, all the heat, lust and excitement from a while ago vanished, as if it was never there.

The room is eerily cold and silent that only the sound of their breathing could be heard, finally she opened her eyes and stared at him, “Do you intend to tell me what’s going on? He asked as he leaned to rest his back on her chair without taking his eyes off her.

“Luhan and I are divorced”

“Aaah. So it’s true” he replied flatly

Her eyes narrowed at him and replied thorugh gritted teetch “You’ve known it all along and yet you didn’t even tell me?”

“I don’t think I am in the right place to tell you about things like that” his sardonic smile followed by “So  guess rumors has it”

“Rumors?! Who else knew about this?”

“I think everyone in this whole wide world knew about it already. That’s the meaning behind the media’s presence right?”

“No! I mean before the official statement. Obviously, I am involved and yet I didn’t even know that I filed a divorce.”

“I don’t know. I just heard it from our stylists” he shrugged. Unable to contain himself, Kris stood in front of her, placing his hand on her shoulders he began to massage her, “relax… Isn’t it that you doesn’t want to be with him anyway. You were just forced and yet you don’t look like you’re happy. I could help you start again Sunny. Let me love you, let me make you feel that someone needs you, wants you…” he was about to kiss her again but Sunny placed her hands on his chest and softly yet firmly pushed him away.

“Kris I didn’t know why I did that thing minutes ago… I didn’t have any idea why I acted like a reckless teenager, please don’t get me wrong.”

“But I thought you liked it? I could feel that you like me, that those kisses are genuine. Besides it’s not like the first time that we’ve kissed”

A hint of smile played on her lips “well yeah, you’re right but stil… I guess I wanted to be alone for now”

Taking his hands off her as a way of surrendering, he spoke “Ok. Fine. Just call me whenever you need me, I’m always here for you, remember that.”

~0~

The day passed with a blur and soon Sunny was getting ready to go home. She’s contemplating on whether to go back to the house that she and Luhan share together or to her parents for the news of the divorce already started its crazy effect on her. She busied herself with pottery that day. After fixing her workplace and herself she went to sit on the windowsill and stared at her phone, wondering if she’ll call her friends when suddenly… *text message*

MyHusband: Sun, I’m home I can’t wait to see you. J

Me: yah! Since when did you change your name on my phone?!

MyHusband: Before the oldman dragged me away from home, while you were busy saying goodbye to my members.  Don’t you like it?

Me: Hmmm. I guess it’s fine.

My Husband: Hehehe. Ya. I’m waiting for you. Come home now ok? Working hours is over. I miss my Sunny Bunny…my little bestfriend… my pretty wifey. Kkkk

“wifey? Mwo ya” she smirked after reading his text and as if it’s just one of those ordinary days, Sunny Lee went home to her waiting husband.