Meeting with THE LEE

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

A day after my return, I woke up with a slight headache from the alcohol intake I had last night. Sure I have high tolerance when it comes to that but hang over is a different topic..

 

I slowly stood up and rub my eyes and realized that its only 8 in the morning, no wonder I am having a headache right now coz I only got 4 hours of sleep. Aish.. but I can't sleep anymore so I went to the bathroom and stayed there for an hour or two, soaking myself with the warm bubble bath..

 

I went outside after I took a bath and was greeted by one of the maids and took me to the dining room..

 

“Where is mom and dad?”

 

“They went to work already Miss”

 

“Taeminnie?”

 

“He might still be asleep Miss”

 

“Uhm.. OK”

 

“What breakfast do you want Miss?”

 

“Cereal?”

 

I decided to eat inside my room while watching Cinderalla's a twist in time..

 

'at the ball, at the ball, Cinderelli was the maiden at the ball!!!!'

 

 

(Please watch this vid.. ^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlHzVb42lyk)

 

 

I can't help but to cry at the effort of Cinderella's mouse friends, Gus Gus and Jaq, when the prince has totally forgotten who she is because of the evil step mother's magic spell..

 

“Yeah Cinderella was the maiden at the ball.. But Sunny Lee is now the maiden with the twist in her own time... I don't care if that guy has forgotten me, because unlike Cinderella, I don't need a handsome prince charming who only exist in dreams. Fairy tales are never true, right Soonkyu Choi?” I said, looking at my high school picture. Holding a Luhan Wo Ai Ni banner..

 

“Noona!!!!! Noona!!! Open the door!!!!”

 

I was startled by Taemin's sudden knock on my door, it's as if he was about to rip my whole door off the wall.. I went to open it and was greeted by a pouting Tae..

 

 

“What's wrong? It's so early in the morning Tae”

 

“Noona, my 2 days off is over and now I have to go back to the company...”

 

“Uhm.. so you are sad to leave noona here? I will visit you often Taetae”

 

“No!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“I don't understand...”

 

“You have to go with me!!”

 

“Go with you?! Why would I?!”

 

“Noona this is a serious matter!!!”

 

“Can you explain it slowly to me.. Calm down..”

 

“How can I calm down when the CEO needs me in his office at 11am right now?!”

 

“What's with all the fuss then? Come on Taemin Choi, it's only Lee Soo Man for Pete's sake!”

 

“How can you say that?! Noona this is a matter of life and death”

 

“Stop overreacting OK?”

 

“I am not! There are only two things on why the CEO will want to talk to his artist privately, it's either you have done a good job or you have been in trouble to which I know I am in trouble”

 

“Trouble for what? Are you out on the red lights district?”

 

My brother's face turned red, haha, I swear Taemin is so cute...”NOONA!!! THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME TO JOKE AROUND OK?! IT INVOLVES YOU!!!”

 

“What?”

 

“Aish! Just come with me!”

 

OTL Now he is pissed, he dragged me all the way to his car out side and drove to SMEnt Building..

 

“Shame, why are there a lot of fangirls?!” he said as he scans the area of the building

 

“Why don't we just park there?” I said pointing at the parking lot in front of the glass door

 

“No! Can't you see? There are a lot of FANGIRLS!”

 

“So? They are your fans”

 

“Noona those are angry fangirls, you see, the news that I have a girlfriend has spread like a disease.”

 

“Aah. I see.. oh, there, let's use the side door, there is a side door right?”

 

“Right.”

 

So my brother and I have passed the first test, well 'first test' according to him.. We were inside SMEnt, SMEnt.. oh sht, this is where Luhan also works right? Think positive Sunny.. think positive.. No Luhan the baby faced assassin here.. No. No. No..

 

“Luhan hyung! Let's buy bubble tea!!” I froze when I heard the name being mentioned just a few feet away from me..

 

“Coming Sehun, Oh, isn't that Taemin?”

 

.. NO. Please. NO..

 

“Taemin hyung!” I heard the other voice behind me, then Taemin who is walking ahead of me turned around... eotteokae.. eotteokae...

 

“Hello Luhan hyung! Sehunnie!” he waved whilst I kept walking to the elevator as if I am just one of the staffs..

 

“Wanna have bubble tea with us?” it's still the same alluring voice.. it didn't changed.. still the voice of the devil..

 

“Uhm.. I have a schedule today hyung, Dongsaeng, maybe next time?”

 

“OK! Bye!!”

 

I sighed a breathe of relief when the elevator door opened and Taemin and I are both in..

 

“Who are those?” I asked

 

“Your crush, Luhan hyung and the baby of the group, Sehun”

 

“Mwo? Crush?”

 

“Yeah, you are staring at his picture and you stared at him during their showcase right?”

 

“Nu-uh.. I am staring at your picture, you are with him right? And I am listening to the song they were singing.. why do you put color to such things that don't exist?”

 

“Fine.. Fine.. I am just releasing the stress..”

 

“Ok. Say what if I handle all these things?”

 

“These what?”

 

“I will talk to your CEO”

 

“How can you do that? He is not just someone you will walk in to and have a casual conversation.”

 

“Don't you trust your sister, Taemin Choi?”

 

“I do, but noona, my life depends in here. My career.”

 

“Taemin, what is Soonkyu noona to you?”

 

“Soonkyu noona is my life saver..”

 

“Exactly. So let me handle this, have faith in me, arasso?”

 

“Arasso.. we're here”

 

I smiled and patted his head, “Trust me baby..” then I knocked on the door that contains a heavy carvin, 'CEO'

 

I went inside after the three knocks..

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo” I said then the man sitting on a very elegant chair looked up from the newspaper he is reading, I casually walked to his table and I saw what he was reading, it was a picture of Taemin and I.. Only that my face is not visible..

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo! I didn't expect Miss Sunny Lee to be visiting me.. Since when did you came back from London? Oh.. wait wait..” he smiled at me then he dialed on the phone, “Tell Taemin that I will talk to him later, I have a very important visitor right now” he hung up then looked at me again, “Please do have a seat dear, come here, come here”

 

Lee Soo Man led me to his sofa set and made me a coffee by himself.. “It's been a while”

 

“Really a while, you haven't answered Old Uncle Lee's question yet”

 

“I just arrived yesterday Uncle Lee”

 

“Omona! Chinjayo? Why aren't there any news of you coming back home?!”

 

“I decided not to make it a big news... Actually this involves Taemin Lee”

 

“Taemin Lee?” he asked while his eyebrows furrowed

 

“I was with him at the airport”

 

A picture of recognition rushed on his face and his eyes sparkled, “Don't tell me you are his girlfriend?!”

 

Jackpot! Now we are talking.. “Uhm.. what if I am? Will you still reprimand him?”

 

“No.No.No actually, it's a good thing..”

 

“But sorry, I am not.”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“Uncle Lee, let's just say that I am helping him be more popular..”

 

“So you are close friends?”

 

“No. He is my brother.”

 

His eyes became as big as jack-stone balls and the cup of coffee remained suspended in mid-air..

 

“Uncle Lee?”

 

“He.. He is your brother?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“You are the missing in action daughter of Siwon Choi and Stephanie Hwang?!”

 

“Exactly”

 

“But.. you don't look like her..”

 

“I became beautiful I know, without plastic surgery, mind you..”

 

“So you..”

 

“So I came here, as what I have said to help my brother become more popular and to help you earn more, how is that?”

 

“So we're talking about business huh?”

 

“Yes. And I have a favor to ask you as an exchange...”

 

“Deal..”

 

Uncle Lee sent me out himself, and he kissed my cheeks before he went back to his office..

 

“Taemin ah, you are lucky to have her boy” he said and disappeared inside his haven

 

“Noona?” My brother is a face of confusion..

 

“I'll tell you later, why don't we eat for now?”

 

“Sure?”

 

Tae and I ate at SMEnt cafeteria.. and told him my conversation with Uncle Lee..

 

“So, you told him that I am not dating anyone? That I am your brother?”

 

“Yeph. Now he will reveal it noona!”

 

“No. He won't. He swore to keep it a secret, we will reveal everything on the right time. For now, let your fans grew more curious on whether you have a girlfriend or not”

 

“But noona, that will create more anti fans”

 

“No. Actually Uncle Lee thinks that it's a good marketing idea, they will love you more. I swear”

 

“O..k.. I trust you and Lee Sajangnim..” he said, “Why do you keep on calling him uncle Lee?”

 

I smiled and told him the story behind it.. You wanna know why too, right?

 

It goes like this, 3 years ago, I am working in London and met an elderly man who seems to be debating on what kind of suit he will buy.. I gave him an advice and he took it. I didn't know then that he was Lee Soo Man, the owner of the Hallyu Stars Factory. The next day, he went again to the shop where I worked and told me that he earned a lot of compliments on the suit that he bought.. He told me that I looked like someone.. Then he recognized me as the famous petite Korean model who made it big in London.. Well, I am just starting my modeling career then.. He asked me why am I still working as a saleslady and I said that it's because I still want to live a normal life, far from the glitz and glamor.. Though he recognized my face, he can't remember my name.. And when he learned that it's Sunny Lee.. He directly told me to call him Uncle Lee.. and the rest on how we got even closer is history...

 

I bid Taemin goodbye after we ate, he asked me to stay because EXO are coming, but... I know I have told him that I want to meet them.. yet I know I am not yet ready.. I still need time.. I hurriedly walked out of the building and passed by two elegantly tall guys, to which I have locked eyes on the tallest one.. I smiled at him but he seemed so serious, anyway, never mind. I continued to walk to the car when I heard the other one said, “Ge, are you just going to stand there?”

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm.. sorry for this crappy chapter. OTL