You're Beautiful

Love Equation (You + I = Riot)

 

I stared at the blank canvas in front of me as I contemplate of the beautiful faces of Im Yoona ans Seohyun... I am not a lesbo ok? I just can't get over their beautiful faces though yoona is kinda irritating at times because of her childlike innocence and her senseless worries.

 

 

*phone ringing*

 

"Sunny ah..bestfriend, are you busy?"

 

"Minnie..."

 

"Ne, this is your Minnie, so.. Are you busy?"

 

"Not really, just doing some work"

 

"Chinja? And what exactly is that?"

 

"Painting..."

 

"Omo. I'm 100% sure that that will be daebak!"

 

"ㅋㅋㅋ It's just a blank canvass"

 

"Once you have made love with that canvass, using your hands, paint brushes and colors... it'll be awesome. You've done it before, a couple if times already actually and that is one of the reasons why you own a gallery now in the first place.."

 

"You know what.."

 

"What?"

 

"I love you..."

 

*silence*

 

"Sungmin-ah? are you still there? hey?????"

 

"Ah... *stutters* n..neh. I.I am still here..."

 

"Don't you love me?"

 

"Yah! L..Lee Sunny what kund of question is that?!"

 

"OK.. I got it, you don't need to answer it anyway. At least you knew that I love my bestfriend. You are one of the nicest piece of art that our creator had given me.."

 

"*sighs* aish... Bestfriend? Of course I love you too... That is why you have to remember that I am always here for you, arachi?"

 

"Gomawoyo..."

 

"K. OK. enough drama, I didn't call to have this kind of conversation... I called because I am wondering if I could ask one of Korea's best artist to have a friendly date with a mediocre like me.."

 

"*giggles* What are you talking about?! I would love to have a date with one of the most elligible bachelor of his generation, just tell me where and what time.."

 

"So it's a yes?"

 

"Seems like I don't have any other choice..."

 

"Awh. So mean.."

 

"tsk. Just be happy that I said yes."

 

"Haha. I'm the happiest man ever right now. So.. I'll see you later, 9pm.. I'll just text you where."

 

"OK.. See you. Take care wherever you are.."

 

*sends a group chat*

 

LEEtle: MAYDAY MAYDAY SUNGMIN ALERT!!!

 

Shikshinsoo: did he turn out to a yummy cadburry chocolate?

 

ByunTaeng: do I smell something sweet?

 

I-sica (A/N pronounced as ICE SICA): I call, I call it chocolate love... (*w*)

 

LEEtle: Yah!!!!

 

ByunTaeng: LOL

 

Shikshinsoo: what is it? kkk

 

LEEtle: going out with him later.. eotteokae?

 

I-sica: Be yourself...

 

ByunTaeng: wear the iest dress ever... The Seduction of Soonkyu... omg...

 

Shikshinsoo: ^ Lol. byuntae all the way.. listen to the lazy melting ice..

 

ByunTaeng: S for Sunny.. S for y.. S for Sungmin. S for Seduce him... team Sungmin fight! fight! fight!!!!

 

LEEtle: O.o what the Kim Taeyeon!!! It's just a friendly date girls, remember he is my bestfriend..

 

I-sica: Just be the Sunny Lee... be the real you. Do not dress to impress..

 

Shikshinsoo: why do you even have to worry about what you should do?

 

LEEtle: I'm tired of being just anyone in other people's eyes..

 

ByunTaeng: aish... you are looking down on yourself again. Yah Lee Soonkyu stop possessing our Sunny! go away from her

 

I-sica: Confidence is what makes you beautiful. You don't have to flater others, as long asyou believe on yourself

 

Shikshinsoo: ^ agree. Don't let the low-esteemed Soonkyu to take over you -le virtually eats Soonkyu and burps loud-

 

I-sica: iew....

 

LEEtle: aigoo... I'm still nervous. of course if people see us, they will start making scandals... and they will call me names

 

Shikshinsoo: It's not like you are in a relationship

 

LEEtle: i know, but still.

 

ByunTaeng: Stop worrying and prepare now...

 

I-sica: hwaiting!

 

Shikshinsoo: byeeeeeeeeeee~

 

I looked at the blank canvass once more before I left my office to meet Sungmin Lee later..

 

~o~

 

Clutching my purse, I followed the waiter as he leads me to the reserved table of Sungmin and I. I can feel all eyes on me, can feel their scrutinizing gaze on me.. Well why won't they? Here I am, at a popular resto-bar wearing plain white blouse, jeans and high heels..

 

 

"Do you want to order anything ma'am?"

 

"I think I just have to wait for my friend, I'll just have water for the meantime"

 

The old waiter bowed at me and retreated to his post.. I am not the kind of girl who constantly checks on her reflection so I just satisfied myself by playing jewel dash on my mobile when a hand tapped my shoulder which made me puzzled..

 

"Still a gamer huh?"

 

His smile ia very contagious that I can't help but to smile back to him who is wearing a cap to hide his face, "I can't help it.. You're late. Sungmin Lee, being an idol is not an excuse..."

 

"Mianhada... T.T traffic..."

 

"What a lame excuse..."

 

"I was stuck with all the men trying to take a glimpse of the beautiful lady in white"

 

"tsk..."

 

"Just look around you, all eyes are set on you and I feel like I am the luckiest guy of the night.. kk"

 

"What are you talking about? They are looking at me because I am a simpleton who don't fit in this room."

 

"Lies... kkk. aigoo. let's stop arguing, shall we order our dinner now?"

 

Sungmin and I ate our meals heartily and enjoyed our small talks particularly about his lufe as an idol.. the hardships and I told him about my life in London, and how I survived because of the three angels who are my confidante, advisers and protectors.

 

"I am really glad to know that.. Hey Sun, I need to use the bathroom. Please excuse me"

 

I simply nodded and waited for him, to my surprise...

 

*up on stage* "Annyeonghasaeyo.. KRYS Sungmin imnida.. *excited murmurs from the crowd* Tonight, I am with my bestfriend who had been separated from me for a long time. She is the prettiest girl in this room and if you can find her, I promise that I will give you a reward.. *clears throat* for now, I dedicate this song for her.. Sun, this is for you bestfriend.. *starts singing What Makes You Beautiful"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0czg_TQAcA

 

 

I bit my lower lip to prevent the tears from falling as my bestfriend rocks the stage when two teenage girls pulled me to my seat..

 

"Unnie!!! you have to join Sungmin oppa!!!"

 

"eh?"

 

"Come on, don't be shy unnie. Join your bestfriend!!"

 

"No... I.. I'll just stay here.."

 

But the dongsaengs shook their head and pulled me onstage with Minnie and despite the music.. I heard some people say, she's obviously fabulous.. simplicity is definitely beauty... oh my God, isn't she the owner of the gallery?!

 

~o~

 

"Oppa, unnie is really pretty. What is our reward?" the dongsaengs asked after we got down from the stage, "we found her!!"

 

"Aha.. of course ladies, I promised a reward, right? "

 

He gave them signed KRYS Cds and took a licture with them before we go..

 

As we walk out, I heard someone call my name "Sunny noona! You are definitely beautiful!" I looked at the direction of the voice and there I found a make-up less Baekhyun, together with the other EXO members who waved at me except for Kris who just curtly nodded and the mofo Lu Han who didn't give any sig of recognition that as if I care..

 

"Sun, Kaja... the car is ready" 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm keeping with my promise, first update after the recovery! yay!!!

SUNSUN couple for now... :D